[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just lol at men who care if a women has had sex before they dated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

File: 1474400920909.jpg (332KB, 2000x2724px) Image search: [Google]
1474400920909.jpg
332KB, 2000x2724px
The only people who care about that is virgins the majority of the time. When you get laid you realize sex is just sex. It doesn't mean anything unless there's feeling involved. It's pathetic when men sit on the sidelines and just judge women for living life.
>>
File: marriagestatistics.jpg (660KB, 1825x4361px) Image search: [Google]
marriagestatistics.jpg
660KB, 1825x4361px
>>35294900
My ideal situation would be a stable, loving marriage (like finding a unicorn in today's times). Frequent premarital sexual interactions lower the chance of this. Pic related.
>>
You should just pick people who have the same preference; bitching about other people is a waste of energy.
>>
>>35294955
That's because you want to own your partner so you can feel safe. People aren't meant for marriage. Also lol at posting infographics.

Pathetic.
>>
>>35294900
Women are not real people, so they can be judged like a horny mare
>>
>people who place importance and value on sex prefer a partner who does the same

>if you place no importance or value on sex and intimacy, you won't care

wow how profound
>>
Yea I wouldn't really care if a girl sucked a thousand dicks before she became my gf.

However unfortunately when there is a disparity in sexual experience like that, I'm guessing the relationship won't work out in the long run, but you never know.
>>
>>35295026
>women are not real people
>thinks about women all day
>is a lonely loser
>dreams about having a gf
>>
>>35295003
>People aren't meant for marriage

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>35294900
Nobody wants a whore or a used up slut

She probably has shit values if she slept around
>>
>>35295062
The only people who place that importance on sex are the ones who aren't getting laid.
>>
>>35294974
>You should just pick people who have the same preference; bitching about other people is a waste of energy.

The criticism is aimed at the culture that encourages people to adopt preferences for promiscuity.

It's hard to pick people with the same preference when the media and education system are basically slut training.
>>
>>35295069
don't date a literal whore. Everybody wants to have sex when they're ypung it's natural. So naturally a women will have at least a few partners. Deal with it.
>>
>>35295102
>the only people who think sex is significant are the people who are not treating sex like it's a trivial thing

Really activates my almonds
>>
>>35295092
A person who likes to make other people feel good has shit values? Lmao
>>
>>35295143
>don't date a literal whore

how misogynist of you. you have no right to judge someone just because they sucked a thousand dicks, and if I could get a gf I'd date whoever I fucking want.

in fact judging people like that is exactly what you are accusing the robots itt of doing. pot meet kettle.

*sips tea*
>>
File: bait.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
65KB, 625x626px
>>35295003
Own my partner? I also will likely not be having loads of risky pre-marital sex, and I would not expect of anyone else what I would not also do. As for people not being meant for marriage, there a multitude of historical events propelled by a lack of mates for frustrated young males. Recent ones have indicated its possible the taking of multiple women by pre-viking Scandinavian elites is one of the major causes of the viking excursions and raids into other lands. Marriage is an effective institution in that it formalizes a monogamous structure that is beneficial to society. I am not authoritarian enough to suggest monogamy by force; but I am suggesting that marriage still be considered an ideal situation for enough people that society remains stable and functional long-term.

As for infographics, your derision of them is not totally unmerited but if you notice there are citations in it. Read the sources and if you find their methodology to be sufficient then you must also accept the results of the studies. To toss aside the usefulness of statistical data is ignorant and idiotic.

Of course, this post and the OP post are all bait anyway.
>>
>>35295194
You won't be having loads of premarital sex because women don't want you. That's what it all comes down too. You're sources are flawed and so is your logic. Go back to playing minecraft and posting redpill comics.
>>
>>35294900
You said it yourself. If I just want to fuck you, I dont care what you did with your life.
But if you are a whore, dont expect a relationship after the deed is done.
>>
>>35295173
>A person who likes to make other people feel good has shit values?

Rewarding people for little to no reason, rather than only rewarding them once they are in a position that benefits society is not a positive thing.

Casual sex and relationships encourage people to develop traits that make them attractive short-term partners, things focused around being "exciting" and "fun", and of course physically attractive.
These traits for the most part do not benefit society.

Sex being restricted to within long term committed relationships encourages people to develop traits that make them an attractive long-term partner, things like work ethic, stability, financial skills, and the ability to support and care for others.
A society benefits greatly from people with these traits.

Yes, they have shit values.
>>
>>35295003
>That's because you want to own your partner so you can feel safe.

What is wrong with that?
>>
>>35294955
>look up family-studies.org
>gets redirected to https://ifstudies.org/blog/
lol what the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>35295003
Fuck off Asuka. Nobody likes you.
>>
>>35295078
What are you confused about? Marriage was nothing more than a system developed for men to control women's sexuality while they themselves go around fucking prostitutes.
>>
>>35295290
Hahahaha because people who have work ethic can't be fun and exciting? Holy fuck cope harder.
>>
>>35295152
this is a terrible strawman
>>
>>35295309
One person cannot own another. In fact you do not really own anything.
>>
>>35295441
So is "Your just mad cos your not getting laid lol".
>>
>>35295392
And? Is that not totally justified?

A man's value in a marriage is his ability to provide resources. If he can't he's worthless. A woman's value in a marriage is to provide children. If she can't she's worthless. Even worse if she has an affair with another man and tricks her husband into using his resources to raise another mans child.

Also, at least some kind of relationship commitment is expected by both sides, and a stable relationship would benefit their offspring greatly.

I agree marriage has no meaning outside of raising children though.
>>
>>35295469
Why do you see an exclusive relationship as ownership?

Have you been listening to feminists?
>>
>>35295474
The truth is not a strawman. Post pictures of your text convos with women.
>>
>>35295474
wew. another terrible strawman. I wasn't even the poster you were talking to.

>>35295480
>Is that not totally justified?
Of course not, but you're a male so I don't expect you to understand.
>>
>>35295331
The original site died, I think. ifstudies.org seems to be a replacement, here's the article in question:

https://ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability/
>>
>>35295427
I never said that.

But some people are fun without having good work ethic.
If being fun is enough to get them laid, they have little incentive to develop good work ethic.

You've also singled out work ethic, while ignoring stability and good financial sense, which are very often directly diminished by the sort of thing people see as fun and exciting.
>>
>>35295474
>Your just mad cos your not getting laid lol
Nigger do you even know what strawman means? That's not a strawman. That's s a fucking ad hom.
>>
>>35295495
>Post pictures of your text convos with women.

Why the fuck would I have pictures of text conversations?
What are you expecting to see?
>>
>>35295565
LMAO way to avoid the question, incel.
>>
>>35295565
Proof that you've actually conversed with a woman that's not your mom?
>>
>>35295255
It's funny because men who say this are also the ones who get extremely upset when they try dating a virgin and can't get the gf to put out.
>>
File: 2016-01-15 01.21.09.png (524KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-15 01.21.09.png
524KB, 1080x1920px
>>35295565
Convos of you actually showing the opposite sex even wants to fuck you. I have plenty
>>
ITT good goys
>>
File: low_energy_bait.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
low_energy_bait.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>35295628
I'm seen that picture before and I doubt it was you posting it

Also, kek at all of my fellow robots taking the bait
>>
>>35295628
Having already expressed that I don't want to have sex with women outside of a committed relationship, why would I be having sexually charged discussions with women?
>>
>>35295550
You're basically saying anyone who is finacially secure with a good job isn't getting laid. You're argument on this subject is so dumb you have got to be trolling.
>>
File: IMG_8413.jpg (146KB, 960x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8413.jpg
146KB, 960x630px
golly gee i sure do hate liberals

i bet half of you would unironically agree with pic related tier shit
>>
File: karl-laughing-1.png (204KB, 556x430px) Image search: [Google]
karl-laughing-1.png
204KB, 556x430px
>>35295469
>One person cannot own another
>>
>>35294955
such a stupid graph, especially that happiness rating. back in the days women weren't as smart as they are today. so ofc they will ""think"" they are happy.
>>
>>35295683
>You're basically saying anyone who is finacially secure with a good job isn't getting laid.

No I'm not.
Many people will do those things regardless of sex.
But sex needs to be withheld from people who do not do those things, to incentivise them to work towards it.
>>
>>35295732
kek

>back then, we hadn't had the opportunity to brainwash women into being miserable
>>
File: 20170205_032054.png (293KB, 1440x2232px) Image search: [Google]
20170205_032054.png
293KB, 1440x2232px
>>35295649
That's because I've posted it before cuck. Stay mad
>>35295664
Lol at this numale cuck. You're not even pursued by women, you are the poster child of the people I made this thread for. No wonder you're so mad.
>>
>>35294900
>It doesn't mean anything unless there's feeling involved. It's pathetic when men sit on the sidelines and just judge women for living life.
In that case it doesn't me shit if she or I keep sleeping with other people after we start dating right?
>>
>haha, the only people complaining about a system are the ones disadvantaged by it!
>lmao why don't they just eat cake?
>>
>>35295743
You are one of the most retarded people I've seen on 4chan. Take note people the sort of mental gymnastics a males mind goes through when receive no female attention.
>>
>>35295841
this tbqfwyf
>>
>>35295819
If you guys agree that that's what you want to do then why not?
>>
>>35295866
Actually refute my argument next time.
>>
Have fun in hell infidel lol
>>
>>35295841
It's not a system that people put in place. Stop being so bitter.
>>
File: Smugkin.png (1MB, 836x815px) Image search: [Google]
Smugkin.png
1MB, 836x815px
It's better to be alone than marry a non-virgin
>>
>>35295841
What exactly is this system and how are you disadvantaged by it?
>>
>>35295891
Yes people who don't have jobs or are finacially stable should not be allowed to have sex. In fact unless you're in the top 1% you shouldn't even be allowed to speak to a women.

Oh no but wait a second, robots bitch and moan about the 80/20 rule and a virgin robot is saying women should only choose and reward those higher up in the food chain? That's weird it's almost like you completely contradicted yourself.
>>
>>35295631
breddy gud for the shabbas
>>
>>35295989
>Oh no but wait a second, robots bitch and moan about the 80/20 rule and a virgin robot is saying women should only choose and reward those higher up in the food chain? That's weird it's almost like you completely contradicted yourself.

The 80/20 rule is also because of people pursuing short term relationships.

Long term monogamy also removes that problem.
>>
>>35295989
>Oh no but wait a second, robots bitch and moan about the 80/20 rule and a virgin robot is saying women should only choose and reward those higher up in the food chain?

Women should also be held to a standard.

If a man is choosing a woman who he is going to marry and who will be the mother of his children, he's not going to choose a fat drug addicted slut.
>>
>>35295969
Pretty weak, if I'm being deus.
>>
>>35295092
>Nobody wants a whore or a used up slut
Cuckhold fetichists like OP actually do. That's the thing. They're sick.
>>
>>35294900
>When you get laid you realize sex is just sex. It doesn't mean anything unless there's feeling involved.

Oh boy, I can't wait to have a meaningless relationship!
>>
>>35296214
What do you mean by weak?

Are you going to answer the question or not?
>>
>>35294900
>It doesn't mean anything unless there's feeling involved.

>haha lol yeah of course I have complete control over my brain chemistry
>lmao of course I can do something that is one of the most intense bonding experiences outside of childbirth without attaching any feelings to it
>lol lmao there is no way repeatedly desensitising myself to this will result in a diminished ability to properly pair bond
>>
what if im marrying a girl that lost her virginity to me premaritally
>>
File: easter.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
easter.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>35295499
>responds to the first part of the major point
>disregards the rest
lmao

>but you're a male so I don't expect you to understand.
translation: i dont know what to say so I will attempt to use your sex to insult you because i have no argument

roasties get toasties as always
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.