[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is killing mices justified?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: mickeysmush.jpg (964KB, 1008x1792px) Image search: [Google]
mickeysmush.jpg
964KB, 1008x1792px
I just killed in an enraged monkey like mind state a mice with a brick, i smashed her, her insides splashed out and her babies she was carrying spread all around the room.

I had to do it, they were eating away the food of my guinea pigs, it costs me money! Also they are destroying my home.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ouoyawvbdg&feature=youtu.be
>>
YES

ONE OF THEM TOOK A DUMP ON MY PHONE
>>
>>35294764
It's just a mouse anon, they're dumb animals, you haven't done anything wrong.
Also that picture is really fascinating to my morbid curiosity.
>>
Mce are scum and deserve everything they get.
>>
I fucking hate rats, they invaded my room and always make noise while I try to sleep. You can bet as soon as I'm in bed one of those fuckers comes and chews on furniture or tries to go through my trash. Once I found one of their babies, I grabbed that fucker, put it inside a plastic bag and swung it against the floor at full speed. Felt satisfying.

Rats are fucking annoying they deserve to get their babies smashed old testament style.
>>
>>35294764
of course its justified they are pests! Letting them live promises more to invade your house and breed. They'll sleep in your drawers/closet and eat you out of your house. Also they shit and piss everywhere and they have fleas. Plus they stink up the room when one of them dies of old age
>>
i dont know why people freak out over mice and rats, they never really bothered me. yea they're kind of gross but i always thought of them like the squirrels ugly cousin that everyone hates so i feel bad
>>
File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
Lets have a moment of silent for the poor mouse and its baby
>>
>>35295722
the only sane person in the thread.
that or everyone here is 14 and edgy.
>>
Now smash your own brains with the same brick OP, you edgy little faggot.
>>
>>35295775
everyone here knows how truly shitty it is to be plagued by these little shits. They're not cute little fur balls to keep as pets. They are vermin and they make life a pain in the ass
>>
>>35295775
>>35295990
vegan wannabe 13 yr old
>>
>>35296104
People who keep plague animals like rats and ferrets as pets make robots look normal
>>
rip mice. sad
>>
Holy fuck is this an original thread and actually real?

But really OP, yes.. the mice would not hesitate to kill you or your guinea pig.
>>
>>35294764
Fuck you.
That mouse had every right to life that you do. I hope you suffer a similar fate you piece of shit.
>>
File: aaah.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
aaah.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>35294764
i jacked off to this picture just because i could
>>
>>35296184
rats are smarter than dogs, anon
>>
>>35294764
based on this picture, thread and attached video (which was posted on a new youtube account that you just made for all of this) you seem like you're desperate for internet attention. you also seem to be very proud of yourself for killing a mouse.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.