[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ROBOTS BTFO BY BUZZFEED https://archive.fo/E2km7

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

ROBOTS BTFO BY BUZZFEED

https://archive.fo/E2km7
>>
jesus christ what a useless website. who the hell gets paid to write this shit. half of it isn't even right. buzzfeed needs to be nuked.
>>
>feelsman meme

how do you
>>
>>35294495
>he fell for the ironic shitposting
>>
>>35294431
>Extremly withdrawn social outcasts who see themselve as unfeeling robots.

But the uncontrollable feels is part of what makes us robots.
>>
>>35294431
they got the reason for the name robot wrong
As well as a lot of things
But they did get some things right, I mean, it's like, they cared to do some research, but sprinkle it with blatant stupidity all over the place.
Though probably it really is just stigmatizing imageboard culture as a whole
though to be honest, imageboard culture can be indeed said to be /pol/ culture at thigs point
>>
>>35294431
>That entire article
Being a buzzfeed (((journalist))) must be the easiest fucking job in the world
>>
File: 1485506535112.png (132KB, 396x454px) Image search: [Google]
1485506535112.png
132KB, 396x454px
>chicken nuggets
THEY'RE CALLED TENDIES YOU FUCKING NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35294431
topkek i just came here from /pol/ to share this with you fags
how does it feel to have your meme defined by FUCKING NORMIES
by the way, this bitch has a BFA in cinema studies and the guy has studied equally little critical thinking.
love you bbys
>>
File: fvHpAun.jpg (196KB, 660x767px) Image search: [Google]
fvHpAun.jpg
196KB, 660x767px
>Bogdanoff Brothers
> The meme is that they are secretly the masterminds and leaders of the alt-right (they are not).
Fucking normies.

Also Discord is racist now I guess
>>
>>35295457
Yeah, I found this on /pol/ too.
This is written by the same guy that wrote the "Buzzfeed is an alt-right communication platform" article btw.
I honestly don't understand how you can churn out shit like that for a job and then sit back at the end of the day and feel like you're making a worthwhile contribution to society.
>>
>>35294431
>Buzzfeed
Nothing relevant anyway. People that read their articles are complete fucking idiots.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.