[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

clueless mum

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_4467.jpg (148KB, 554x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4467.jpg
148KB, 554x1024px
FUCK OFF MOM!!!

should i text her tho?
>>
you should be thankful she's so supportive you entitled dipshit
>>
Please elaborate. I can't follow the texts.
>>
File: burger pepe.png (58KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
burger pepe.png
58KB, 500x492px
>>35294289
Mommii found snugglebear a playmate
>>
>>35294245
What's her relation to your mom?
>>
>>35294283
this, many people's moms don't give a shit about them. I always hate when people whine about their moms doting on them or say their moms are dumb or clueless without realizing some people have moms who don't give a shit about them. Fuck you op.
>>
>>35294316
met her at a birthday party
>>
>Calling her mom but saving her name as mum. Also her calling you dude, KYS
>>
>>35294346
she's a cool and hip mommi she might even let you sleep on her hip
>>
>>35294289
they're pretty easy to read
>>
>>35294337
I meant as in is this girl the daughter of your mom's friend, your aunt's friend, etc.?
>>
Your mom calls you "dude"?
>>
>>35294421
my mom calls me dude sometimes...
>>
jesus christ normies are sadistic
>>
Fuck off you God damn faggot, I wish my mom helped me hook up with women
>>
>>35294283
why he should? he will fail anyway, retarded normalfag
>>
>>35294245
depends on how much of a stacy she is desu
>>
>>35294608
>why he should?
nigga the fuck you smoking
>>
>>35294571
you are only faggot here, normie
>>
>>35294245
Yeah, my mom and dad are still under the impression that I have a chance with girls and nudge me in the right direction in ways that don't actually improve the situation at all.. They're getting older and they want grandchildren. My twin sister will probably eventually have some though, so hopefully they'll stop bugging me about it once she does.

Don't get me wrong I love my parents but I have zero chance with women, so them bringing it up only makes me feel like more of a loser.
>>
>>35294403
i think the girl just happened to be at the bar my mom and her friends were at
>>
>>35294245
I can only say this, if my mother found someone I'd be hesitant to meet that girl too, but there is no other way out than to go on the date, it will most likely fail anyways but at least on her terms so she'll be happy. You are miserable either way, so at least make your mother happy!
>>
My man, she looks pretty cute from what i can see in that pic, and she clearly was interested in you (she gave her number to your mom, what kind of girl fucking does that). If you dont take this chance you are massive fucking faggot and need to pull the trigger on your peabrain.

Just do it you faggotoli, get out of this hell before its too late.
>>
>>35294733
So no relation? Good, then your mom's intentions are pure.
>>
God damn I wish I could slap you through the fucking computer. Your mom loves you, don't say fuck off. Go on the date with the girl, it's great your mom cares and gives a shit and the girl thinks you're cute, you have a chance. Get off this damn website and make something of yourself son.
>>
File: 7.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>35294245
>mum sets you up on a date with a girl who seems semi interested
>wants to give you cash so you take her out
>actually cares about you and loves you enough to do this
>isn't dead

FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT. I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING FOR MY MOTHER TO JUST BE ALIVE RIGHT NOW LET ALONE GIVING ME MONEY TO TAKE GIRLS OUT ON DATES. YOU ARE AN ENTITLED PIECE OF SHIT AND I WOULD KILL YOU IN A SECOND IF I SAW YOU IRL. YOU DON'T DESERVE A MOTHER AS NICE AS THE ONE YOU HAVE, AND I HOPE SHE REALIZES WHAT A CUNT YOU ARE.
>>
>>35295600
Why would it matter if there were some politics between mums trying to arrange each others' kids together?

I don't think that's particularly a bad thing.
>>
It's kind of awkward being set up by your Mum but whatever, go for it.. what's the fucking worst that can happen?

You leave this place and get a sense of happiness?
>>
>>35294245
lmao

wtf

In what world does your mom try to hook you up with a girl? lmao. this shit is beyond belief.

>>35294316

>>35294316
>>35294316
>>35294316
this
>>
>>35294245
Just text the girl and say you're gay but haven't told your mom yet. You avoid the inevitable rejection and get to tell your mom it didn't work out. Simple math.
>>
>>35295852
Do you enjoy being in control of your own life, and never having to second guess (someone who should be) your most intimate partner's motivations?

Oh wait, fuck off pajeet.
>>
>>35294245
>clueless mum

more like clueless son, am i right :^)
>>
>>35294245
I'd do the date but I'd just throw it and non stop talk about how I just found voivod and can't stop listening to discordant prog metal about extradimensional machine gods rolling over humanity. Kind of like the plot of Hyperion, which I'm just finishing up the fourth book of.

Bored to death INSTANTLY and I get to fuck off back to being a manchild.
>>
>>35296099
This. When such arrangements eventually backfire since the people doing the arranging are usually too blinded by their own interests to see that the 2 people they're trying to set up are often completely incompatible, you will not only have her and her family hating you, but your own will hate you too for ruining their business.

That's only one of the many possible entanglements that come from these arranged marriages. Imagine what happens when one side tries to screw over the other...
>>
hey OP, you retard.

Can you actually respond and tell me what you don't like about the girl?
Obviously it is awkward as fuck that your mom tried to set you up on a date, but ignore that.

Imagine that you met the girl on your own accord and she gave you her number. Give me one good reason not to try to fuck the girl.
>>
>>35296271
Because women are garbage how's that.
>>
>>35296410
are you OP?

dasfjl;
>>
i'm gunna text her and see how it goes, lads. wish me luck.
>>
>>35297067
i think the real op left the thread a long time ago
>>
>>35297104
nah i'm op lol
>>
>>35297067
No
>Casts level 99 luciferian shitpost to jinx your chances
>>
Sounds eerily similar to ohiobot.....
>>
Your mom wants to get you laid and you're being a faggot about it, fuck you.
>>
>>35297683
my mum would defs not do that
>>
>>35296099
>>35296220
My gf was sorta arranged-ish and we clicked pretty easily. Both of us are super socially awkward too and would've had no chance otherwise.
>>
>>35294809
>she gave her number to your mom, what kind of girl fucking does that
dumb normie, OP's mom asked her number herself
>>
>>35294245
your mom sounds fucking rad desu I'd like to see a pic of her op if that's alright
>>
>>35296410
They're not. Literally the only people that say that here are freak degenerates manlets who masturbate to traps and repress their attraction to females. People that take pride in their weaknesses and hideousness, people that demean women for being shallow and hypocrite while they are shallow themselves.

Don't buy what the failed human being here has to say. Talk to the girl and give her a chance. Then make up your own god damn mind, you fucking sheep.
>>
File: 1486217237917.jpg (5KB, 158x152px) Image search: [Google]
1486217237917.jpg
5KB, 158x152px
my mom bought a pitbull to keep me away and yours is calling you dude?? get on your fuckin knees and thank god for the loving parents you got
>>
>>35298146
None of what you've posted proves me wrong.

Women are trash, refute it.

If you dare.
>>
>tfw no mombro to find qts for you
>>
To those shitting on OP for being ungrateful or something, I think the idea is that he is a fucking robot and that the date is bound to crash and burn once the Stacy (bar, 21, seems cute even though face is drawn over) discovers this.

Besides that though, OP, I say give it a shot. You never know man. Half the work is done in that you got the date. Pls... take yourself and just try to have fun with the grill
>>
>>35298209
It does refute what you're saying. The fact that unexperienced basement-dwellers are the only ones to make such a generalization regarding women makes it look like it's an opinion that is founded upon denial, anger and pure hatred for yourself that you project onto other people.

Women are more caring and affectionate than men generally. It's just that Chad takes better care of your onetitis and has more guts than you and that's why she loves him over you. Women are human beings with brains of their own, it's like saying that all blacks are 'utter scum' because some of them act like complete shit. You're disregarding the human element found in women, they feel, they hurt, they cry and weep like many, many of you, if not like all of you, I said 'many' because I know some of you are that insensitive to be unable to even shed a tear.

Women tend to their husbands when they are weakened. Women provide a world of support and comfort to their companion. Shit, some women are completely fine with staying home all day, cleaning around and taking care of children and waits for you simply because she likes you that much.

Women think too, some women are more intelligent than the dozens of you combined because they don't obsess over men. Yes, there are dumb women out there, and feminists are stupid as shit, but there are tons and tons of intelligent women, 7 billion persons on this planet and you just go around flaunting that 'women are shit'.

Women are human beings too. Perhaps more human than you. The first post I made here refuted the legitimacy of what you said.
>>
>>35294245
GO ON DATE WITH QT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
TEXT HER NOW
>>
>>35298292
>unexperienced basement-dwellers are the only ones to make such a generalization
The red pill is acknowledged by alphas and betas gone alpha who literally acknowledge that women are generally crappy in nature while they plan their entire game around that concept. Not trying to derail your argument entirely though, just pointing out that it isn't just is homebody cyborgs making this claim
>>
>>35297836
I'm getting arranged to a literal puppet right now. Her family and my mom's side of the family have been caught up in some kind of delusion that this will finally "unite the families" that they refuse see that I really do not want to be a part of this. What makes it extremely dangerous is that she seems incapable of any independent thought, and nobody I trust is pulling the strings. It's been going on for 4-5 years. They sent her and I on a few "dates" (meals) alone which were hilariously one-sided affairs since they were more like interviews than conversations. I literally learned nothing about her as a person, and all her answers pretty much boiled down to scripted responses fed to her by her parents or something along the lines of "if my parents allow me to". She is literally a puppet.

I tried to tell my family I wanted out subtly at first, then last Christmas when they really pressed I directly told them that I do not feel comfortable dealing with her nor do I like how they're using me for business. Understandably they got really pissed since I was getting in the way of business, then now they're back to pushing her onto me like nothing ever happened.
>>
File: 1478712416874.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478712416874.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
I don't understand that picture at all it's like im reading chinese

am I reading it backwards? SOmeone p[lease help

Mykaela? Michaela? Bar 21? it makes no sense./..
>>
File: 1472824535184.jpg (25KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
1472824535184.jpg
25KB, 600x402px
>>35298292

>Women are more caring and affectionate than men generally.
>Women tend to their husbands when they are weakened. Women provide a world of support and comfort to their companion. Shit, some women are completely fine with staying home all day, cleaning around and taking care of children and waits for you simply because she likes you that much.

lmaoing at your life
>>
>all these cucks DUDE JUST BE URSELF and take the chance xd

FUCK OFF!!!!!!!! stupid mum, I never asked her to put me in cringe situations, she always does that shit
>>
>>35298413
my mom was probably drunk
>>
>>35294245
Your mom is sending you pussy on a silver tray and you tell her to fuck off. Smh anon.

My mummy doesn't even bring me tendies anymore
>>
>>35294245
kek thats pretty cute. Your mom must be a joyful person
>>
>>35298490
>>35298492
2 more cuck normies arrived
>>
>your parents failed to raise a functional person
>you should listen to their inane thoughts

lel

>>35294283
>>
>>35298389
It's just robots that constantly shit on women. I'm not praising women through my post. I understand that there are shitty human beings and more so shitty women. You can't just say that ALL women are like that. And just because some people have shit experiences with women, it doesn't make ALL of them as shitty. You never see an intelligent person lose breath gasping over how shitty women are, over how they backstab them because they went with 'Chad'. It's erroneous to pin it down on sex because so many men are also such assholes. There are 7 billion people on this planet, you will never meet even 1% of that in your lifetime, so how could you just assert that ALL women are as 'alphas' describe them?

Being alpha isn't living in solitude and shunned from the world either. Nor is it getting pussy and being ripped. I can also say that tons of us men are generally crappy in nature and scheme around that. It doesn't mean all men are like that. I have no sympathy for women in general, but it's just illogical to formulate that argument.

>>35298439
Go back to posting on that weeb thread.
>>
>>35294245
My mind is telling me no, but your body is probably telling you yes.
>>
>>35298510
you are just a dumb overgrown bitter child. You dont appreciate anything you have. I was like that too
>>
>>35298522
>you can't generalize some negative thing about women
>women are generally more caring though

OK

go be condescending in one of your safe spaces fucking cuck
>>
>>35298399
ok well my situation is completely unlike that, plus we both like how it is

where do you live? I'm in the US South, so we have arranged-ish marriages but not of that tier.
>>
>>35294283
Seriously fucking this. OP, take a risk, fuck the movie.
>>
>>35298522
Your parallel to the race thing struck home since I'm always bringing this up to the fucks on this board, and it also reminded me of how torn I am when it comes to women; I try to maintain hope and I have a friend who tells me I should take what I get online (my failings on Tinder, OKCupid, etc) as all women preferring Chad Thundercock over me, a decent guy imo. I know I also do not get out much.. or at all and I'm pretty autistic anyway so even if someone gave me a chance I don't know where it could go. Women want to connect and talk and this has become foreign to me.. or maybe I do not have shit in common with the ones I try with but I'm rambling.

>Nor is it getting pussy and being ripped
Totally agree desu. Nothing is more beta than the idea of changing who you are, dropping your hobbies/passions because females deem them degenerate (vidya, whatever), and doing all this work for the sake of women. Not that these things cannot be done on your own for yourself or what have you, but TRP is deadset on this conforming as they see it the only way to attract the opposite sex.
>>
>>35298289
save yourself*
origioni origioni make post comply with robi
>>
>>35298670
Asian family in California that is 1/2 Americanized, 1/2 fob.
>>
>>35298639
Scientific fact versus muh robot hating facts

Women are more emotional because their brains are wired that way. You can't deny that, it's a scientific axiom if anything. Which makes me right. Women ARE generally more caring, science backs that up. On the other hand, nothing backs up what you're saying aside from dealing with pure and sheer human shallowness and hypocrisy, both can also be found in men, both are in your practice as we speak.

>>35298716
Keep in mind that there are tons of women on this planet. Mathematically speaking, there is someone that completes you out there. Mathematically speaking, there is also the event that you will meet up with them at some point. Doesn't mean that it WILL happen, but shit, it's still possible.
>>
>>35298850
Mathematically speaking, that perfect person also no longer exists. In fact, the chances of that being true is much higher than her existing right now.
>>
>>35298836
that's uh
unexpected

What kind of Asian? Indian?
>>
>>35297301
Fuck off, OP here still undecided
>>
OP, just go for it. At the very least you get to go out to a restaurant and get something to eat. Just drink a little to try to wash away the anxiety.
>>
>>35299147
Slant eyes is as much as I'll say. Poo in loos aren't the only ones who do arranged marriages. Unfortunately they get all the flak so the others largely got away with it.
>>
>>35298292
As always.
Post adhom crap, skirt the issue.

You think the behavior of modern carousel riding women is defensible as anything but trash, you're abjectly wrong.

You think women's sum of achievement in any field outweighs that of men, you are again wrong.

You think women are in any way stronger or smarter than men on average, can work harder and do it without whining, you're still wrong.

Wrong wrong wrong.
Inferior trash.
>>
hey OP

Are you ever going to post the picture of her face or the chatlog, or are you just going to keep on b8ing us?

This thread is going nowhere.
>>
>>35298399
You're describing very good wife material for a lot of guys there so it makes me suspect she's not much of a looker. Is she ugly?
>>
>>35300714
same guy

cont. At the very least, give us some more context about this girl and why the hell your mom is trying to hook you up.

Also, please explain how the hell a robot has a girl as cute as her interested in him.
>>
>>35294314
My fucking sides im dying.
>>
>>35294421
it's pretty normal. especially in California, everybody calls everything dude here.
>>
>>35300738
this girl and her friend who just moved to my city met my mom at a bar and my mom was showing them pics of my brother and sisters and me and they kept asking to see the photo of me again and then one of them asked my mom for my number. that's about it desu.
>>
>>35300977
pretty shit explanation desu

pretty shit thread desu
>>
My mom was always encouraging me to find a gf, like just in casual conversation or when I joined the gym said she hoped I would find one there. I always shrugged it off and never was able to tell her I didn't want a girlfriend or any kids. She died not knowing that luckily.
>>
>>35298850
Link to science pls
>>
File: 1470961330839.jpg (246KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470961330839.jpg
246KB, 400x800px
>>35294245
>name in contacts "mum"
>calls her "mom"

Suspicions Raised
>>
>>35300721
She's an obedient slave but not to you. That's a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>35301136
well that's really all that happened. a girl asked my mum for my number. what else do you want me to say?
>>
>>35301350
You must be a real looker. Or you look exploitable.
>>
>>35294245
How religous and how rural is it where you live?

If the answer is very for both, I can understand your mother and this doesn't seem so bad.
>>
>>35301387
we live in a big liberal city
>>
File: 1398338007309.jpg (462KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1398338007309.jpg
462KB, 633x758px
>dad thinks I don't want to be with woman just cuz
>cant comprehend how I am single cause I am /fit/
>tell him flat out im horrible with woman
>keeps trying to pair me with his girlfriends niece
>hang out once about 2 years ago and it was awkward as fuck
>she uninvited me to her birthday party on facebook afterwards
>still tries to hook me up with her
>mom thinks im gay
>>
>>35301370
i'm decent looking but i look young for my age (22)
>>
>>35301328
Maybe if the guy himself was worth a lot of money it'd be a problem but her family wants the marriage for a familial/business alliance and that means she needs to play the part of a good wife and keep the marriage together.
>>
muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum ghghjghj
>>
>>35301505
>she snaps and murders husband
>family orders her to burn it all down when it becomes advantageous to break the alliance

Do you enjoy being in control of your own life?
>>
>>35294245
tell her to fuk of
>>
>>35301533
You're straight up pulling plots out of dramatic TV shows now, come on.
>>
>>35301602
Arranged marriages aren't some perfect fantasy considering how much pressure there is on both sides. Someone usually ends up snapping when they can't act anymore.
>>
File: 1488101601182.png (245KB, 1465x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1488101601182.png
245KB, 1465x1209px
>>35301307
this is what I do... I just like the british meme of mum desu
>>
>>35294245
Well judging from the pic she looks hot soooooooooooo
>>
>>35301602
You don't know how much control they have over her. She is nothing more than a puppet, utterly devoid of any reasoning beyond what they program her to do. She will do anything they ask without question.
>>
Ignore these deluded fucks who have been living in their basements for the past 15 years and have been constantly cucked by, not Chad, not Tyrone, just normal functioning human beings their entire life. Go for it OP.
>>
>>35294245
OP you should post a pic of u, I bet ur cutttttttte
oh and tell your mom "tell her to fuck off"
>>
don't let ur parents arrange shit
last time I did I couldn't find a place to live, and the time before that I ended up talking to a cop about being detained while at Disney Land
>>
>>35298445
Do some cocaine for confidence before you go. But only a little. And try it beforehand so you know what to expect. It's not not to get laid with coke, it makes you everyone's friend.
>>
I would definitely go, but it's almost certain to fail since the girl is already weirded out by the manner in which she was asked out. It would take some serious social skills to counter that first impression
>>
>>35294421

Just a bit of fun you hung up cunt
>>
just go out with her and tell her dumb shit the whole time like when she asks you your hobbies say "I sweep the streets upon the midnight hour,i like a clean street"
>>
>>35301632
>perfect fantasy
When was this ever implied? I only said the potential bride was good marriage material. Lots of guys place value on being traditional.
>considering how much pressure there is on both sides
>Someone usually ends up snapping when they can't act anymore.
How is this different from regular marriage again?
>>35301670
>You don't know how much control they have over her.
And you, the psychic, do?
>She is nothing more than a puppet, utterly devoid of any reasoning beyond what they program her to do.
I'm assuming you're the guy trying to avoid the arranged marriage here: she acts like a puppet because you're some loser her family is trying to force her to marry and she doesn't want to go through with it.
>She will do anything they ask without question.
Well they can't force her to fake enthusiasm at least.
>>
>>35294245
OP post her picture please.

I beg you, she looks like a qt material.
>>
when she says ur name look her in the eyes and tell her
"Please, call me Swift Dougie the Husker-doo
>>
and if she tries to make a move suggest you two go watch Dr.Doolittle
>>
>>35301882
>And you, the psychic, do?
Very traditional family, and unfortunately my culture traditionally treats women more as objects than people.
>I'm assuming you're the guy trying to avoid the arranged marriage here: she acts like a puppet because you're some loser her family is trying to force her to marry and she doesn't want to go through with it.
Then we should both be running for the hills. Only one of us is. She has shown no resistance what so ever.

You know nothing of my situation.
>>
and when you're walking to meet her before anything is said say
"I had raison bran, the breakfast of champions-for brunch"
>>
>>35301816
i do coke lots and it doesn't even help with grills
>>
>>35294245
POST AT LEAST HER EYES
>>
op u have to troll this fembeta to the stars and make an epic post about it
4chin's counting on u cough couhg
>>
op, pls take this female to the movie "Is Genesis History?" and every time they say something in the movie say "woa"
>>
and your new favorite animal is ants
>>
>>35301978
I robbed the jewelry store and accidentally "make me a girl"'d
>>
>>35302047
but then when it's over say it stank
but if you're still with her when someone asks how it was say it rocked your world or w/e
>>
k i probably won't text her for a few days because i'm at my dads till friday but when i do i'll post an update for y'all. thanks for all the advice guys!
>>
>>35301978
I just talk nonstop and apparently I'm actually hilarious. Also 100% fearless confidence, I basically assume all the girls want my dick and are too shy to say it, it's a wonderful drug.
>>
>>35301935
>Then we should both be running for the hills. Only one of us is.
And yet you kept showing up to the arranged dates.
>She has shown no resistance what so ever.
The only way she can resist (that you would be aware of) is to act in a way that turns you away, which she has done consistently. Unless she's on the spectrum it's obvious what she's going for here.
>You know nothing of my situation.
You're posting in the permavirgin containment board on 4chan about a girl who low key rejected you, there isn't some enigma to be unraveled here.

My first question, which was never answered, was asking if this girl is ugly. Well, is she?
>>
>>35302131
too bad your cock can't get hard on coke tho eh
>>
File: ex.png (500KB, 800x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ex.png
500KB, 800x1024px
using the lastest software money can buy, i'm 99% certain this is what she looks like
pretty cute ain't she?
>>
>>35302152
At the time she was introduced to me as a family friend and so I treated her as such. Never went out of my way to find her, more like she "happened" to show up occasionally.

It became very obvious after I graduated when the whole family started asking me what I "thought" of her more and more often.
>>
>>35297771
If he weren't acting like a faggot about it then he wouldn't be a robot.
>>
>>35302152
And in case you were wondering, she was just average but they were trying to talk her up to me like she was some kind of supermodel.
>>
>>35302189
oh shit anon here she comes, don't look out the window-oh shit
>>
>>35302167
I haven't actually tried on coke, I've only done it a few times and now that you mention it I didn't actually even try to take a girl home. From what normie friends told me I could have easily, I just didnt seem that interested at the time beyond the ego boost.
>>
File: ex.png (546KB, 800x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ex.png
546KB, 800x1024px
the great minds @ 4chin have hacked op's phone
as you can see, this woman is HOT
also, on the right you can see a text Makaela sent to OP
>>
>>35302303
hahahhha fuck you nigger
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.