[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what I think I just learned? Normies genuinely enjoy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1481436241772.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481436241772.webm
2MB, 640x640px
You know what I think I just learned? Normies genuinely enjoy talking and connecting with each other. They're enthralled in it like you would be with your favorite hobby. It's like they're playing a video game and they're flawlessly and effortlessly progressing from level to level and loving every second of it. Meanwhile, I've never understood the purpose of conversation and it's always felt like a chore to me.
>>
>>35292319
that kid probably has a boner

no lie
>>
>>35292319
That's because you're a fucking loser jej
>>
>>35292319
Damn she hella swept that leg
>>
Sauce on that webm?

My dick needs to know
>>
>>35292319
It's mind blowing, isn't it?

>most people actually enjoy conversation
>most people actually enjoy life in general
>>
For me, personally, I think I hate conversation and "connecting" with others because there's consequences for that. Everything you say in normie land can be used against you at some point. Your reputation is always on the line at all times.

I'd rather have the anonymity of 4chan. At least here you can learn that you're being retarded without it having a permanent effect on your reputation.
>>
>>35292777
I get it Anon. I use to have "friends" at school and sometimes they would talk about whichever guy wasn't there. You just know they roasted my autistic ass when I wasn't there.
>>
>>35292350
Well I have one just thinking about being him
>>
>>35292396
>most people actually enjoy conversation
>most people actually enjoy life in general

Absolutely impossible
>>
>>35292319
It's absolutely baffling. I used to get so bored and exhausted from conversation, I will never understand how they actually desire to do it.
>>
>>35292319
Socialization is the normal behavior of well-adapted human beings. We're the ones who are abnormal and maladapted.
>>
>>35292319
you hate yourself and you hate your life, you can't enjoy anything when you're like that, a video game is just an escape, you can only enjoy it because it makes you forget about your life
>>
>>35292319
>>35292777
>>35293195
This is called being introverted.

t. introverted fembot
>>
>>35295058
No, that is not an option. I will not be denied my destiny
>>
I enjoy having a conversation with people. I don't like small talk though and I don't like having to censor myself.
>>
>>35292319
I know I'll be called a normie for saying this, but when I was in highschool and actually had good friends, it was actually a ton of fun talking with them and stuff. For most people talking to them is boring as fuck, but if you have friends with good sense of humor then it's actually really fun.
>>
>>35293958
Maybe normies are the same. You ever think about that?
>>
To be fair connecting with someone feels nice. I've connected with someone once and I felt happy for the first time in forever, you know... like I just cared about her and wanted to make her happy, and it looked like she cared back. I felt valuable for the first time in my life, I had always been more of a background character everywhere I'd been.

And then she screwed me over, was like "lol no you have no value" and kicked me out of our friend circle, no one said anything because they liked her more. The lesson here is that connecting with someone feels nice, but in doing so you give them power over you, so you have to really know someone before you even try to get closer.
>>
>tfw no bf to practice my conversation skills with
>>
>>35292319
What were they filming in the first place?
>>
>>35292777
This is 100% the fucking truth and why I'm always extremely cautious whenever talking to anyone.
>>
I do not understand how normans do it. I always feel like I'm just going through a VN or something and picking the dialogue choice that I think has less chance of reprisal. Conversation is always just a means to an end for me, and I don't mean that in some kind of smug my little roaches sense. I don't know, I just see so many people get completely destroyed for poor social decisions. Your mistakes seem to follow you forever in normie circles, so I just feel like a nonconfrontational automaton.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.