[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The NEET life...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: 1483314997386.jpg (694KB, 1024x988px) Image search: [Google]
1483314997386.jpg
694KB, 1024x988px
>in my thirties
>have my own apartment in a large city
>get neetbux
>never worked a day in my life
>get extra money on the side from my family
>enjoy going for walks and go to restaurants
>haven't had the need for an alarm clock for years.

how's your life?
Still struggling to climb up the socioeconomic ladder?
>>
>>35292027
How'd you get the money to get an apartment in a large city?
>>
country?

what do you get NEETbux for?

what jobs have you held in the past and for how long?
>>
I've been to a restaurant on my own once and it was just unpleasant and awkward, why do you do it, OP? I'd much rather just eat frozen dishes on my own at home.
>>
>>35292081
>just eat frozen dishes on my own at home.

I sometimes enjoy observing the local fauna.
>>
>>35292069
>>enjoy going for walks and go to restaurants
>>haven't had the need for an alarm clock for years.

I live in north america

I get neetbux for an undiclosed "mental illness"

I've maybe worked 2-3 months in total for my entire life
>>
>>35292081
>I've been to a restaurant on my own once and it was just unpleasant and awkward

>frequently travel for work
>go to restaurants alone
>sit at bar
>not awkward
>kinda cool
>>
>>35292172
My understanding is that neetbux in the US is like 750 to 800 max. That's if you live in a blue state. You obviously are getting a lot of help from other people. I live in Chicago, in an absolute dump on the edge of the ghetto and it requires roughly twice to three times that amount to even scrape by.
>>
City pics make me want to live the cyberpunk life, but I also want to live a life that's pretty much the exact opposite of cyberpunk. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>35292295
>800 max

I live in a working class/trendy hipster neighbourhood.

Rents are reasonable in my city.

I do get help from others
>>
>>35292027
nice

but answer question

are you alive?
do you really live?

or are you just observer that is slowly getting older?
>>
>>35292725
>or are you just observer that is slowly getting older?
this is what we all are.
>>
>>35292725

At first, I was struggling to find meaning but I eventually came to terms with my existence and I now live a full life. It's not the a "typical" life but it's a life nevertheless.

I meet various BPD chicks through the various group therapy sessions and I have a small circle of female friends I can go do activities with.

I fuck, I cuddle and watch movies and I take long walks outside. I sometimes cook fancy dishes and visit my family...etc

Sure...I'd rather live the life of a high flying corporate lawyer living in a highrise penthouse. Eating out at 5 star restaurants every weekend...etc but that's never going to happen and I prefer my life to the life of the rest of the 99% of the population. I kind of wish I had kids but I realize I can't as a neet but it's a sacrifice I have to make.
>>
File: 1484368615568.gif (2MB, 226x404px) Image search: [Google]
1484368615568.gif
2MB, 226x404px
forgot to add...

I also spend my time playing mmos
>>
File: shadilay.jpg (117KB, 477x427px) Image search: [Google]
shadilay.jpg
117KB, 477x427px
>>35292885
arcanine really has gone the way of the normalcattle
>>
>>35292791
no some people live their lifes while other are only existing, waiting for perfect moment

we have plenty of this kind of guys here
>waiting for braces
>waiting for face surgery
>waiting for somebody that will change my life and help me get out of basement
>waiting for girl to ask me out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su75_mcryO4
>>
>>35292027
Japanese cities give me an erection
>>
>>35293521
why would you put a link to such a norman trailer

just watching that turned me into a normie
>>
>you will never be a neet in cyberpunk japan
>>
>>35292027
Yep. I will be a wagecuck forever....

Please help me...
1JK1t3N6xDPhqv8UReoCah1kmGuovYALd3
>>
File: 1469284104179.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1469284104179.gif
2MB, 750x750px
>>35293778

Ascend to neetdom and join us wagecuck.
>>
>>35293635
it was based on a book, book of a real person with real life during murrica 60' golden years

its wort watching to realized what you are missing unless you are certifiet autism
>>
>>35292027

Jesus that sounds frightfully dull. How has the banality of your existence not lead you to ending your life?
>>
you have no reason to be a wageslave if you're a robot. I am one, I still have no social life, no spare money, and not much free time. but alas I live in clapistan so there's no way I can get neetbux.
>>
>>35293871
I want to, but I have no source of neetbux. I don't know how you guys do it.
>>
>>35293922
>standing at a cash register all day will make your life more enjoyable
yeah fucking right
>>
>>35293941

>standing at a cash register
you know there are other careers out there, right?
>>
>>35293968
yeah but that's the typical kind of job a robot can get.
>>
>>35293968

"careers" ?

unless you are in the 1%, life as a neet is better. I'd much rather be bank sitting in Darnassus than sitting at a cubicle
>>
>>35292885
The rare normie NEET.

Less impressive than the robot NEET.
>>
>>35294086
checks out. I hate my job so fucking much...
>>
>>35294100
>>35294086

Ok, suit yourselves. I don't always love my job, but I don't hate it. It gives me something to do and it gives me some sense of accomplishment/satisfaction. I've been unemployed - during the recession of 2008. I had all the free time in the world and it was easily the most depressed that I've ever felt.
>>
>>35294161
>han the robot NEET

less impressive?

normie neet is envied by the wagecuck.

>in my thirties
>get to have sex with early 20 something BPD chicks
>get neetbux
>>
>>35294086
Even better jobs suck and make you hate your life, especially if you have severe social issues.
>>
>>35293891
i'm aware of who jack kerouac is and i've read the book

the events of the book took place in the late 40s and maybe early 50s

i know what i'm missing, which is why i ree'd at the trailer. i can see normalshits live my dreams all around me
>>
I always lol at these threads. Who the fuck brags about being a leech? you're in your thirties and literally get an allowance from your parents. Fucking lmao
>>
Non-normie age 33 NEET here I live with my parents and have no friends. I certainly never get laid either.

No job either though
>>
>>35294236

>jealous?

Better than being a poor white trash lineman or ditch digger.
>>
>>35294345
Is that what it's like in your country?
Linemen make $40+/hour here in the civilized world. Hell, I used to make $27/hour as a ditch digger.
>>
File: 20170209_185505.png (226KB, 1440x2276px) Image search: [Google]
20170209_185505.png
226KB, 1440x2276px
>>35294345
I'd rather dig ditches for a living then to be in my thirties and get a fucking allowance from mommy and daddy. No wonder you never did shit with your life. The fuck would I be jealous of a middle aged loser? Pic related you will never know this feel.
>>
>>35294419
Meanwhile he gets a gov check every month for being a pussy and his daddy foots the rest. Then he comes on 4chan to brag about it. You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>35292369
toronto

do you wanna do a meetup?
>>
no need to be jealous wagecucks....

brb going to go buy some haagen dasz icecream at taxpayer's expense.
>>
>>35294904
How do you get NEET bux? I'm >>35294339
>>
>>35294904
rEeEeEe delep dis
>>
How do I get neetbux? Was denied my first time applying

My stats:
Bipolar Disorder
Schizoaffective
Hospitalized about 3 times, 2 5150 holds
Insomnia
>>
>>35294206
>I had all the free time in the world and it was easily the most depressed that I've ever felt
Yeah well that's entirely on you for being unimaginative and uninitiative with your time.
>>
>>35292027
what does that sign say?

nyukuri?
>>
>>35295175

he's a beta wagecuck that needs to be told what to do.
>>
>>35295146

Everyone gets denied the first time.
Get a lawyer
>>
>>35292027
>In my thirties
>Have my own apartment in a large city

Stopped reading there. Enjoy your life, as NEET as it is, you have it easy.
>>
>>35295622

Life is hard....for everyone
even for a neet
>>
all that matters for women is height, facial bone structure and handsomeness.

women don't care about me being a neet

I fuck twenty year olds frequently and im in my thirties
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.