[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw gf would just throw off my comfy Who else /happy alone/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: images (22).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (22).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>tfw gf would just throw off my comfy

Who else /happy alone/?
>>
>>35291398
I try to pretend I am

>20

Been thinking about working out, might help
>>
I'd like to be able to manipulate women into sex but I have no interest in having a gf.
>>
File: 1478456159031.png (208KB, 1900x436px) Image search: [Google]
1478456159031.png
208KB, 1900x436px
Who else /ascended/ here?

I'll always be alone, and it's fine.
>>
>>35291428
Step 1: be attractive

Unfortunately this is me but after realizing this, getting redpilled, and being fat, greasy, and ugly in my early teens any woman who isn't a virgin just disgusts me when they throw themselves at me.
>>
Im not happy but i prefer being alone.

feel bad for you fucks who actually "require" companionship from either woman or man
>>
>>35291667
Literally this

im glad not everyone on this board is fucking normie slave
>>
>fool myself into thinking I'm happy alone
>it actually works
>>
>>35291667
any tips on getting this delusional?
>>
>>35292625
stay angry roastie

not every human is meant to breed
>>
>>35292625
step 1 get the fuck out of my board you fat cunt
>>
File: 1486052178529.jpg (11KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
1486052178529.jpg
11KB, 261x193px
>>35291398
I simultaneously am, but also am not. It's wonderful to have the presence of a constant companion who you can share your thoughts and home with, to laugh and love with, while having somebody to sleep next to at the end of the night. Somebody who you inherently trust with all of your secrets. and thoughts I also would like to have children eventually, which a wife would obviously be quite useful for.

I've only ever had one, but more than anything, I think that I miss getting to know a girl better and have her grow more precious to me, buying her little gifts and doing small special things for her when I can, as well as seeing her smile.

At the same time, I greatly value my alone time, as well. I suppose you can't have everything, though, can you?
>>
>>35292643
nah man i'm serious, sorry for calling it a delusion. i want to become like that. but i find myself yearning for touch and connection with a romantic partner once in a while - not that i could ever get it of course. what should i do to build up mental fortitude
>>
>>35291398
Sort of.

I like the fact that I can come home and relax and not have to deal with any morons.
>>
>>35292687
if you are ugly you can reach that mindset naturally.

If you are attractive enough to garner some any kind of female attention it becomes more diffcult. You have to literally stop giving a shit about everything.That and interacting with women will make you resent them more

I personally have no desire for anything anymore,even my own hobbies.I cant even bring myself to play videogames anymore something i loved growing up.Once you reach that level , not caring about females and relationships will seem trvivial
>>
>>35292772
but at that point... why live? i only ask because i'm right there with you, i can't bring myself to give a shit about anything
>>
>Used to be happy alone
>met a girl on skype and she got my hopes up
>now its all I can think about
I wish she had left me alone so I could still be content being a loser
>>
>>35292806
im literally only alive to please my mom. Im in school to get a job so i can buy us a home, i actually do care about her despite all the shit i had to bear with.However Once im done with my goal i plan on ending it.

Do you have any life plans of any sort?i sort have accepted my path and i am actually at ease now that i now what i want to do
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.