[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling unmasculine/worthless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: drive.jpg (42KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
drive.jpg
42KB, 640x478px
I barely post here, and this is my first ever post on this board, so bare with me.

This isn't specifically about "robots" or even 4channers. This is to all men, men who are overshadowed, put in corners and feel their lot in life as masculine leaders and role models ripped away. Even though there is a pretty big effort in society in removing masculinity, I want this thread to focus more on individual stories. Having my role in life being actively destroyed is heartbreaking, and I'm not sure who to hate, or even to hate ate all. I can't help but blame myself and say "Get stronger, sacrifice more!" but no matter how much I can sacrifice it will mean nothing. I spent y whole youth looking for a job to provide but nothing came up, whilst young girls are getting handed things and treated as God's gift to the world. So they look down on us. On all of us.

Tell me, is the first step? Is the first step into becoming what I always hated, what I saw as weak and pathetic?
>>
>>35290508
Sorry for the typos, wasn't paying attention to my keys.
>>
File: (1).png (321KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
(1).png
321KB, 640x480px
>>35290508
The first and only step is to stop caring about it. It will drive you insane.
>>
>>35290553
How can oyu stop caring about things?
>>
>>35290553
I'm a pretty apathetic to most things, but not this. How can I even try to overcome this? Or do I?
>>
File: feel.jpg (82KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
82KB, 650x842px
What's up with all the drive posting the past two days? I posted driver twice yesterday after watching the movie again, and since then I've seen him posted a lot, and even a thread dedicated to the movie. Is god telling me something?
>>
>>35290508
First step is acceptance, you gotta accept your strenght and weaknesses, if you do that, you can start building up confidence by changing your behaviour so that your strenght comme out more.

If you are fat but not overtly fat and fucking hilarious, be hilarious and forget you are fat would be a first step

Stop trying to please other people, dont give out gifts to women unless you are actively fucking or dating
>make her pay on the first date
stop caring what people think, your outter self is based on what you think
>>
>>35290630
Driver= Modern man but unlike modern man he's successful, and people looked up to that, like Benecio and Irene
Also it's probably one of the greatest movies of all time imo.
>>
File: drive 2.jpg (376KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
drive 2.jpg
376KB, 680x1024px
>>35290675
This is common sense imo, and I have and still do this. But it amounts to nothing.

This thread isn't about "how I can be a better man." It's "I've done everything I can do be a better man but it's worthless."
>>
Who /never taught how to be a man/ here?

My dad was completely useless. When he wasn't living by himself somewhere, he would ignore me entirely while at home.
>>
>>35290698
Driver is great but he's an actually autistic cuck. Driver almost exclusively made mistakes up until he re-embraced his violence and went on his own path
>>
>>35291434

Lol I met my dad twice. Maybe once, I don't even remember. He's a complete stranger to me.
>>
>>35290763
DId it work?
>did you get things out of it even though thats not what you wanted
>>
>>35291913
It was pretty useless.
>>
>>35292266
get good anti depression pills
>i want help
>what help do you want
or want me to just tell you to an hero
>>
>>35291434
my dad married a single mother (my mom) and literally raised his wife's daughter from the age of like 6 months. then after I was born he was never around because he worked late nights and weekends at the hospital (he just got out of med school). So yeah, I had NO male role-model until I was 11, and then when he had time for family he was still a guy who was a total beta until he got rich and confident and started lifting.
>>
>2017
>giving a shit
>not dropping out
>>
>>35292292
I'm not looking for help so to speak. I'm just looking for like minded men.
>>
>>35291434
My dad was a drunk until I was around 13. My mom used to coddle me and cry on my shoulder when he was mean to her. Finally he patched things up with my mom and moved back in but he was angry all the fucking time and took it out on me (my brother just left college). His hatred for me was irrational but my cunty mother took his side everytime she was so thankful he was back in the house. I hate my parents.
>>
>>35290508
I didn't like Drive

The characters were boring and two dimensional, and there was a distinct lack of driving.
>>
>>35290508
I've never once in my life been masculine.
People have always thought I'm gay because I'm really nice and polite and funny and I basically just don't act like a PROPA bloke even though I am one.
Still hasn't stopped me sleeping with around 100 women in the past 14 years.
You only put limits on yourself.
Carry yourself with confidence, fucking believe in yourself.
I'm a shadow of my former self but that's just because I let depression turn me into an absolute dickhead... I've not got laid in the last 3 years and have pushed away everyone I gave a shit about.
But once, I was the guy. You can be the guy. BE THE GUY.
>>
File: 7e6.jpg (33KB, 600x518px) Image search: [Google]
7e6.jpg
33KB, 600x518px
>>35291434
>Who /never taught how to be a man/ here?

I know this feel man. Parents divorced when I was 6, and I only ever saw my Dad a couple weekends a month. He never taught me anything close to what being a man means, as he was always just trying to be 'the fun dad', which apparently entails allowing your son to develop extremely antisocial tendencies including a dependency on video games and the internet. Seriously, all I ever remember of the time spent with my dad during my childhood was playing video games from sun up to sun down.
>>
Masculinity in the west is slowly dying. Rap nigger culture has become so prominent that it has distorted what it is to be masculine. You can't lie and say its not the dominant culture right now.

To be considered "masculine" in the west now you have to be

>Born without a father or mother or both
>Break the law
>Have tattoos
>Be in a street gang
>Smoke drugs
>Have a "IDGAF" attitude
>Sleep with lots of women
>Worship Tupac or some other trashy early 90s rap artist

All which have nothing to do with masculinity.
>>
>>35292591

>I acted gay and slept with dozens of women guys!!!!

Things that never happened: The post.
>>
>>35290508
Stop worrying about your masculinity. Tbh i would try and do something fulfilling. As another dude, the men who i approve of their 'masculinity' are ones who just do what they love and not giving a fuck what others feel.
>>
>>35290508

>4channers

lol? What is that supposed to be you fucking newfaggot.

All of you are newfaggots.
Last time someone posted this word he got 30 replies laughing at him you redditlords
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.