[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What turned you into a bitter misanthropist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 1485542543835.png (493KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1485542543835.png
493KB, 750x750px
What turned you into a bitter misanthropist?
>>
my reclusive life growing up and my lack of confidence to put myself out in social situations.
>>
I think I was
>le born this way xD
>>
I somehow managed to transference my hatred towards myself to everyone else on the planet and I tell myself it's because I'm just more intelligent and that I'm better than everyone else because of that.
>>
>>35290281
>>35290334
Pretty much these but I realized I'm actually the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to looks and status
>>
>>35290266
But I like people and I want everyone to be happy because being not happy sucks
>>
You did you son of a bitch!
>>
Who says I'm bitter ? I'm comfy.
>>
>>35290266
interacting with a lot of people
>>
My one and only (ex)girlfriend
>>
>>35290266
People are idiots, we're all idiots so what's the point of making friends?
>>
>>35290266
It started in kindergarden when I noticed that nobody followed the rules.
>>
my sister emotionally abused me she also molested me
>>
What's this super cozy pic from?
>>
I'm not bitter.

I just see people for who they are. Most are manipulative assholes who don't even know themselves enough to garner my attention.
>>
File: 2.jpg (374KB, 789x1169px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
374KB, 789x1169px
>>35291629
Impossible.

Older sisters cannot molest.

t. mom
>>
Let's see:
>rejection by women
>getting beat up in elementary school
>never being able to have a witty comeback in an argument
>plenty of times I was made to look dumb when I would get into arguments or confrontations with people
>>
File: 155727736898.png (204KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
155727736898.png
204KB, 300x350px
Having grown up with the visceral feeling that everything that people say within earshot of me, every time someone puts me on the spot or references me, is some kind of slight against me personally. The entire universe is anti-anon, I am always some kind of awful villain and there's nothing I can do to change it because it's inherent.

Having people "help" me growing up when it was really more about them. Look up "hero syndrome" and you'll know what I'm talking about. It wasn't a support system, it was me versus a congregation of various adult figures holding me back and shoving their bullshit "concern" down my throat, turning the system against me and keeping me under their thumb.

Having them shove their delusional positivity and personal faith down my throat, being excluded consistently throughout my life, being patronized, infantilized, held back, excluded, and missing out on milestones all because of some arrogant, pompous, self-righteous, self-interested cocksuckers who at their core don't give a flying frosted fuck about the people they make a big production over "helping". And almost everybody takes their side immediately. YOU'RE probably going to take their side too. I'm wrong, I'm horrible, they're fucking angels, fuck everything.

inb4 "edgy underage gtfo" I'm a neurotic 21-year-old autist.
>>
i got a bit better and was nice now im withdrawing from opis and think everyone wants to kill me and stay up all night crying from the inability to feel happy and wanting to rip my face off from pain. ill get better i think. life is so scary and shitty right now.
>>
>>35290266
>you can't hate me CAUS I HATE U AND I DON'T CARE SO >:P

Then it became real when I was still hated by actual people and not teenagers who didn't like me cause I was weird
>>
>>35293071
>I am always some kind of awful villain and there's nothing I can do to change it because it's inherent.
>Having people "help" me growing up when it was really more about them. Look up "hero syndrome" and you'll know what I'm talking about. It wasn't a support system, it was me versus a congregation of various adult figures holding me back and shoving their bullshit "concern" down my throat, turning the system against me and keeping me under their thumb.
>Having them shove their delusional positivity and personal faith down my throat, being excluded consistently throughout my life, being patronized, infantilized,

Older figures in my life still attempt to do this. If you are as, how do I put this, as alternatively socially weak willed as I am at least you arent homeless living shoulder to shoulder with these people.
These friendly strangers with constant front row seats to glimpses of your vessel in action while you try to rest inside all while constantly pretending not only to be at the control table at all times.
But pretend you dont have a "pilot" at all
>>
My parents told me "be nice to others and they'll be nice to you!"
Biggest lie on the planet.
>>
>>35290266
Other people?

Oregano
>>
>>35290266
My father, my so called family, teachers and my classmates.
> post-communist country
> mother dies, be 8
> fast forward 4 years
> father depressed, multiple suicidal attempts
> family left us when mother died
> no money for food, too small to work
> still try to be positive, keep up good grades
> 1 year in
> father is a vegetable, not leaving house just drinking
> constantly walk starved, loose conscious at school multiple times
> no one cares, they send me to infirmary, no actions taken
> have to beg for leftover food from lunch at school place

My hair was nearly grey when I was 15. I am 25 now, still have PTSD over my father and everything that happened.
I cannot swallow how much I hate people.
>>
>>35293071
you need a hug badly
>>
I just naturally hate those who invade my space, either with their mental or physical stupidity.
>>
>>35294135
I still live with them if that's what you mean. They've calmed down since I became a legal adult but it's super awkward being around them
>>35295111
physical contact makes me uncomfortable
>>
>>35291629
Post greentext

Oregonleeno
>>
>>35290266
I only hate people because I project my self-loathing onto them.
>>
My personal life, although it's devolved into loneliness over the years, has nothing to do with it.

I'm a selective misanthrope for practical reasons, I have a violent hatred, almost a bloodlust for people who are counterproductive to our species, low IQ and criminal. You know.

I live among people I hold in high regard simply because the living environment they create is safe and prosperous and advanced.

They don't find me interesting enough to actively seek my company and because of this I also don't feel I want to arbitrarily talk to them, but I feel positively about their existence in general.
>>
>>35290266
The conflict between wants and does not want to be equal to the others.
>>
>>35290266
I don't really know...

It's extremely difficult to be aware of such a gradual change.
>>
I was a good person, and lived life the "right" way. Didn't drink or do drugs, went to school, kept a good job, was faithful and loyal to my friends and family, you name it. A walking example of a "goody-two shoes" or whatever.

But I lost everything. Socially, financially, romantically, even my health deteriorated.

I felt incredibly cheated by life or fate or god or whatever you want to call it. I did everything right, just the way everyone said I should, and still got shit on.

So I decided if I was going to be handed the life and consequences of a villain, I intended to at least deserve it.

Every once in a while I have a change of heart, and try to be good, but it NEVER works and I just end up getting shit on eventually again.

Despite everything everyone's ever told me, life seems to reward me for being ruthless and cruel 100x more than when I'm caring and selfless.
>>
>>35295179
unfortunately for you, 4chan is mine
>>
>>35294999
Jesus dude, I feel bad for you coming from the States. I hope all those shitty family memebers of yours have had karma served to them.
>>
>>35296538
literally this
originami
>>
>>35290266
your use of "misanthropist" tbqh
>>
I don't know. My memory's fuzzy. My early childhood wasn't too bad. Puberty hit me hard. The internet fucked me up. I did develop bad behavior patterns, but also experienced some real shittiness from other people- was it the chicken or the egg that came first? Ostracism, robbery, betrayal, seuxal violation- (was it rape? I don't know what the definition is. Someone knew I was desperate for love, and took advantage of that to steal from me) All the fakeness. Advertising, pruning, primping, advanced psychological techniques to get you to lay down your guard, so they can exploit you. Feelings of guilt related to sexuality- Was it my catholic upbringing, or liberal-feminism in public schools? Maybe both? I just want to open up, to not have to hide how I feel in real life, but I get punished for it. The schizoid feel, of having to live a double life, because online is the only place I can open up without repercussions. It's conditioned behavior- I'm supposed to be a team player, and I can play that part well to make a living. I get introspective and worry about if I've been selfish, but also resent that most people, except for blood relatives and those I give money to, don't care about my needs. I don't know what I want. I'm lonely. I want to care for someone, and to be cared about. I don't know.
>>
Years of isolation ruined my psyche.
>>
>>35290266
I'm not fucking bitter goddamnit. Fuck you OP.
>>
>>35290266
fought in a war
>>
>>35290266
I was made by two 38 year old druggies. So I am dumb and ugly. I was born unable to breathe or something. I am sure that damaged my brain even more. Then they never stayed together or raised me. So that made me even dumber and uglier. My dad eventually got custody, which is nice since he's not a vile person like my mom, but still he leaves me home alone every day of the week, so I developed poorly. Even all that considered I hear people like me still manage to live normal lives. Idk what they got inside them that I don't. I've never had successful friendships really. And I'm an incel. At 23 years old when my dad says "you need to get your driver's license." I just stare blankly, since I don't think getting a car and a job will make me a desirable person. I'll always lower the tone of every room. I'm fundamentally broken. If I wasn't fundamentally broken I wouldn't have a life like this. I know some of you know exactly what I mean. It's further than "awww he doesn't BELIEVE in himself :("
>>
My mom was barely 18 and my dad was 27. My dad raised me with old stuff. I never really had good interaction with any of the other kids when I was little. They were talking about..fuck uh whatever was on Nickelodeon around 2003-2005 while all I knew was Super Friends or The Real Ghostbusters. Along with that, I was (and still am) suffering through minor Aspbergers. So I'm already a natrual introvert. Then along with that, my mom pretty much hates me. Parents divorced at 10, mom remarried to a Idahoan redneck and his shitty AD/HD ridden kids. They harassed me everyday (now it's less since one moved off to the military. Others are staying with their mom.)
Things were looking good when I met this girl. She was kinda weeby but so was I (Tokufag) Turns out she was cheating on my with edgy school shooter katana fag. Had talk with dad and he redpilled me on how everything works. I just don't feel like dealing with anything, if I ever got a gf and or wife. They'd just leave me and I'd lose all of my stuff. But that's enough for me now.
This actually was kinda helpful.
>>
>>35291629

studies conducted show that women are responsible for 75% of child abuse and it mostly happens within the family. women are fucking monsters that need to just be enslaved already
>>
>>35290266
Noting ever working out and me just sucking at everything and realizing noting is worth trying for.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.