[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Military

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: images.duckduckgo.png (73KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.png
73KB, 300x300px
any robits in the Military?
I'm joining the reserves soon (in college at the moment)
>>
I'm nervous desu
my mom hates the military
she doesn't know i'm doing this
>>
>>35289637
Reserves consists of playing on your phone one weekend a month, and looking life you're cleaning things sometimes
>>
>>35289637
I'd join the military because I have a death wish, but I don't feel like being raped
>>
>>35289989
i might continue my career in the military if i like it
either way this feels like the right thing to do
>>
File: Old-Sailor--92830.jpg (126KB, 800x1194px) Image search: [Google]
Old-Sailor--92830.jpg
126KB, 800x1194px
Sailor in the US Navy here. Not a robot though. Girls like me.
>>
>>35290261
when did you start? why?
>>
I'll be joining the Air National Guard got high score on electrical and mechanical part.

Should I go full active.
>>
>>35290320
I grew up in a trailer park, poor as a hobo, and i had no future as a civilian. Joined 3 years ago right outa highschool and i have never regretted it once
>>
>>35290261
What's your rate?
7erju4r3u8vegy34
>>
>>35290405
nice
you're a good American.
>>
Spent a few weeks in training, but applied to resign.
Apart from the pay, there's nothing remotely enjoyable about it.
>>
>>35290425
Electronics Technician. I really like my job.
>>
I'm enlisting in the air force, probably leaving April 11th most likely.
>>
>>35290592
Fuck the Chair Horse. Would rather work in a laundry mat
>>
>>35290261
What kind of boat are you on?
>>
>>35290525
I have a choice between electronics technician and fire controlman. I want to chose the latter but perhaps you can sell me on the former. How is your job better then a fire controlman's?
>>
>>35289637
I was gonna join until I lost my leg. Now they'll never even consider me
>>
>>35289637
I'm enlisting for the marines this summer. Wish me luck robots.
>>
>>35290737
>Fuck the Chair Horse. Would rather work in a laundry mat
what is wrong with you?
>>35291090
good luck dude
>>
>>35289637
Why not ROTC?
>>
>>35291202
>Why not ROTC?
no
>>
>>35291202
why ROTC?
>>
>>35289637
I like how your mind works
>>
gonna sign for infantry in a few months
I'm expecting it to be 90% bullshit and pretending to be busy, and 10% training
how far am I from the truth?

also how fucked am I as a mildly socially awkward weeb
>>
>>35291338
because being an officer is better than not unless you have a specific enlisted-only specialty in mind.
>>
>>35291707
>I like how your mind works
thanks
>>
>>35290953
How did you lose your leg? Oregano
>>
>>35291753
>also how fucked am I as a mildly socially awkward weeb
honestly i have no idea what i'm talking about because i haven't gotten in there yet, but if i were to guess... Listen, to what you're told, and do your best.
>>
>>35292194
*do what you're told
>>
>>35292194
>Listen, to what you're told, and do your best.
yeah was planning on doing that anyway
I just hope I won't be dead weight
>>
>>35292367
why would you be dead weight?
>>
>>35292408
If I don't do things right or fall behind because I'm not fit enough or something, idk
>>
>>35292417
don't think about that, man. just do your best you'll be fine.
If you're smart enough to know turn on and use a computer, you're more than smart enough to know how to get fit
>>
>>35292434
yeah I know, but I'm not very fit right now (I suck at cardio) and I'll probably be leaving for basic in two months at most
I don't want to be that guy who finishes last every time there's a run or march or whatever
>>
>>35292463
I wonder what kind of people we'll meet in basic
>>
>>35292496
probably all kinds of people. I hope so at least, I don't want it to be chad central
>>
>>35292509
>chad central
lol'd
oh well, chads here, chads there. may as well go to a chad central that means you make something out of your life
>>
>>35292542
>may as well go to a chad central that means you make something out of your life
yeah but what's the point if you don't fit in and have to hide your powerlevel all the time

I'm pretty sure there will be at least a few robots though. not every person who joins the military is a jock
>>
>>35292571
>yeah but what's the point if you don't fit in and have to hide your powerlevel all the time
what's point of having your powerlevel if you can't hide it, and peek at it, and let a little bit out when nobody's looking?
>>
>>35292606
that's a stressful existence m8
I don't expect to meet a lot of weaboos in the army mind you, and I don't mind a little banter, I just don't want to have to hide my autism cartoons
>>
>>35292632
>I just don't want to have to hide my autism cartoons
i know how you feel
>>
>>35292649
>tfw even if you get lucky and meet another infantry weeb he'll probably be into pleb shit like attack on titan
>>
>>35292710
>tfw you meet another artist but all they do is occasionally draw skeletons on motorcycles and football players
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.