[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

neckbeards BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX8UHIUL4c4
>>
well I'm never buying secret deodorant again
>>
>>35289275
I hate these kinds of commercials. The tone is just so childish. This is what women are like in the workplace. They completely erode professionalism. Reminds me of that Huffington Post pic of all the female editors going xD. Am I supposed to look at them and respect them? Women are so pathetic. They need to amp themselves up to do things men do without a second thought. They need all these programs and initiatives to convince them they actually want to go into stem. They whine about pay gap but do they consider that pay varies from person to person depending on performance and negotiation skills. What do they want? Do they want everyone to be paid the same? I bet they do because women are cattle and they need routes and pathways and constant support, whereas men just go out and get shit done, blaze trails. Feminism unironically convinced me that women are hopelessly inferior.
>>
File: Dagashi Kashi.jpg (88KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Dagashi Kashi.jpg
88KB, 960x540px
>>35289380
>buying girls deodorant
>>
File: mgtow.png (2MB, 903x847px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.png
2MB, 903x847px
>>35289686
I bett you're fun at parties
>>
>>35289838
I am actually. I don't hate women or nothing it just irritates the fuck out of me. Feminism has been trying hard for decades to convince women to become something they just aren't. Its not that I think there are no women whatsoever who are capable of being doctors or scientists or whatever, it's just that for every one that is, there's like 10 immature girls who are just basically playing dressup and treating the workplace like a high-school.
>>
It's sad but if major companies continue pushing the SJW angle in their commercial then it must be working? They've been doing it for years now and show no signs of slowing down. It must be profitable.
>>
>>35289275
I don't see how they think programming is a boys club
My programming department is exactly 50% female counting our QA people, and some of them didn't even go to college.

I get paid jack shit compared to my female coworkers and had a much more impressive resume than them
>>
>>35290009
Women go apeshit for rah rah gurl power marketing. They're incredibly easy to market to, being mindless cattle and all.
>>
>>35290091
Because people say mean things on the internet and they just can't handle it
Women are like jello.
>>
>>35289838
This is b8 do not bite
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.