[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Temptation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

>Be me
>Be married
>Every time you meet an attractive woman at work or anywhere, be nice but completely platonic because you don't want to do wrong thing or imply attraction or tempt anything dishonorable.
>Be actually genuine about this which shows in your demeanor.
>Women respond to this and are happy to have a male friend who's friendly and not wanting something from them except a friendly conversation every once in a while.
>They're friendly and platonic with me.
>Cognitively be aware that they're just friendly and not romantically interested.
>Reptile brain considers all friendly female interaction as them wanting dick.
>No longer be genuinely platonic but secretly strongly desire to fuck them all.

This is why it's hard being a good man.
>>
do not have adulterous thoughts
>>
>>35288874
I try my best. I do my hardest and I frequently make mention of how much I love my wife to everyone if I it's even tangentially related to the conversation to try to stymie any potential returned interest in me.

I'm working on wrangling my thoughts before they become actions, but it's easier to control actions.
>>
>>35288663
>anything dishonorable
>dishonorable
>honorable
>honor

Your wife must have a fedora fetish.
>>
>>35289222
Stop hanging out with women. Honestly, just break all ties, don't say why. You're not fit for female friends, it's okay anon.
>>
>>35289314
You're probably right.

>>35289291
Wanting to do the right thing is fedora-tier now? Go back to envying club-hopping degenerate, disease vectors all day while defiling yourself with the assistance of Chinese cartoons, you waste of oxygen.

If you don't grasp the concept of behaving honorably in terms of not committing adultery or disrespecting your wife, then you're part of the problem destroying western society. Go get AIDS and die.
>>
>>35289651
>this butthurt
jej
>>
that's what makes the relationship all the more better. wouldn't you want the same thing from the other side?
>>
>>35289291
You stupid women can't comprehend honor, dedication, any of these. They are exclusively the domain of men
>>
File: 1484256468254.jpg (77KB, 386x386px) Image search: [Google]
1484256468254.jpg
77KB, 386x386px
>>35290424
>someone rekt me
>better use the "U mad bro" meme counterparts
Retard Level: 9001
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.