[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have now lost 30 kgs in 7 months. What the fuck is your excuse?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

I have now lost 30 kgs in 7 months.

What the fuck is your excuse?
>>
>>35288619
You're probably still a faggot
>>
>>35288642
I'm the OP. Why are you stating the obvious?

But seriously you slackers. Pick up a sport.
>>
If I lost 30 kg I wouldn't exist anymore
>>
>>35288747
This
I only weigh 61kg
>>
I don't have 30kg worth of fat on me
>>
File: 1461684340955.jpg (41KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1461684340955.jpg
41KB, 384x384px
>finally reached "normal" BMI
>still look fat because i literally have female hip bones
>>
>>35288619
lack of any sort of motivation. i went to a gym for about 2 months and changed my diet, but i just couldn't be bothered after a while
>>
>>35288878
>i went to a gym
There's the fucking problem.
Going to a gym is pointless. There's nothing there to keep you motivated or to strive you to push harder.
I picked up boxing and i couldn't be happier about it. Best lifestyle choice i've ever done. I feel more comfortable with myself, i know how to defend myself in a fight, my asthma has improved and i feel more active and energized than i have in years.

Pick up a sport. That's what i suggest.
>>
>>35288968
>Going to a gym is pointless
>Pick up a sport
So you're still in school then? Adults can't just pick up a sport.

Also no, the gym is not pointless. If you actually work out your body you'll notice improvements rather quickly and improving becomes pretty addictive.
>>
>>35289225
>So you're still in school then? Adults can't just pick up a sport.
>Not having 7 months off work due to seasonal business.

Fucking hell. I'd hate to be you. Also, i'm 25, living on my own and still have another 50 days before work starts again so joke's on you.
>Also no, the gym is not pointless.
Of course it's pointless if you're going on your own. Working out by yourself(atleast how it was in my case) gave out zero motivation on me continuing to improve. It was unsatisfying and i'm gonna hedge a guess that it was just as unsatisfying to the person i was replying to.Taking up boxing and actually sparing with others made all of us push eachother harder.
Training is good. The gym on its own is cack.
>>
>>35289311
Oh, worse, you're a nomie who requires the approval of others to do things.

The gym is for robots. You don't talk to people and do your own thing. You don't get /fit/ for the approval of others
>>
>>35289445
Whatever helps you sleep at night. :3
>>
File: IMG_20170304_173835.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170304_173835.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
I guess I'll post this here instead of making a new thread.

I now have stretch marks on my inner thighs, below my navel, on my biceps, and on my love handles. They are quite red and quite obvious. Given how unattractive these features are, and given that they cannot be removed by losing weight, is there even a point to lose weight now?

Pic related: the marks on my right bicep.
>>
>>35289549
>is there even a point to lose weight now?
Of course there's a point you pussy.

Your solution is either a bunch of creams and/or laser surgery but that's a long way off
>>
>>35289487
I sleep well rested after 2 hours of a full body workout that's built practical muscle and otter-mode aesthetics. Nobody even likes boxing anymore. If you don't know some form of MMA, you're completely irrelevant in the fighting game.

>>35289549
Once you lose weight and keep it off your skin will tighten and it will look better. Also there's a ton of creams to smooth out skin now
>>
>>35289628
>He calls it the fighting game.

>He actually thinks anyone here is interested in actually fighting.

But again, whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>35289595
>Of course there is a point
What would that be?
I don't leave my apartment or interact with anyone besides those that are paid to feign interest in me, so the mitigating the disgust others might feel by looking at me is largely irrelevant. Even if I were to lose weight, I still suffer from bad acne and cannot afford the treatment, so I would be reviled anyway.
If it is for health reasons, I am fairly sure that leading a sedentary life is more harmful than being overweight. It probably compounds the risks, but I would be okay with dying. I don't have the resolve to kill myself actively, but dying to a disease would be okay.
>>
>>35289628

>Nobody even likes boxing anymore
>MMA meme

wew laddie
Seriously. You sound like a try hard pussy.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (5KB, 170x204px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
5KB, 170x204px
>>35288619
I'd die if I lost 30 kgs.
>>
>>35289711
>>35289771
You're the one signalling about fighting, faggot, and a really outdated and useless style of fighting at that.
>>
>>35289875
>signalling about fighting,
>In a post where i said that taking up the sport was better and more motivational than going to the gym and it could have been replaced with basketball or football or literally any other sport
Ok gym rat. I'm sorry i hurt your fee fees about the gym on its own being a colossal waste of time and money.
>>
>>35289949
I'd love to know how much time and money you spend fucking around in a boxing gym pretending to be hard.
>>
>>35289721
>I am fairly sure that leading a sedentary life is more harmful than being overweight. It probably compounds the risks, but I would be okay with dying
Don't give me that shit. You think I'm not a lonely son of a bitch? That i don't feel miserable about myself?

I'm gonna quote a fucking cartoon here and say that there are probably certain periods where the only time you feel happy is for five seconds in the morning before you remember who you are and what your life is about.

But you can't give up. That's when your demons take you. You fight those sons of bitches and try to better yourself little by little.
It's a long road and i won't bullshit you. You walk it alone but it does end.

So no. Don't give up on losing that weight. Keep at it.
>>
>>35290006
Tell me yours and i'll tell you mine.
>>
>>35290034
>Better yourself little by little
I'm not convinced that this is anything but a meme. I certainly don't enjoy being fat, but "improving myself" beyond losing weight seems like delusion. I'm irreparably broken, and I accept that.
>>
>>35288619
Did this last year pussy step up your game
>>
>>35290133
How much do you weigh?
Your anonymous here so no shame in saying it.
>>
>>35290157
What have you done thus far then?
>>
>>35290158
Dunno. I don't own a scale and I haven't gone to any appointments where my weight was taken recently. When I went in for my Idiopathic Hypersomnia diagnosis in December, I was 200lbs. I didn't have as many stretch marks then, so I'm going to assume I'm somewhere closer to 220-230lbs now. 1.82m/5'11" tall.
>>
>>35290133
It's honestly not that hard. "little by little" just means keeping improvement in the back of your mind and making it a habit. Maybe don't get a soda every time you eat out, get veggies instead of fries, do some push-ups or jumping jacks when you're anxious instead of having a break down. This is what I do on top of going to the gym which is easy, you just need to make it a habbit. All you need to do is recognize when you're being a lazy glutton and be do things differently. It's not a mountainous task, don't look at it like a single goal, or like a goal at all. It's just a lifestyle change. You can do it as slowly or as quickly as you want.

Also once you get over your sugar addiction this becomes really easy.
>>
File: 2a1482769462797.jpg (601KB, 1327x1600px)
2a1482769462797.jpg
601KB, 1327x1600px
>>35288619
I'm anorexic and don;t have to lose more weight.
>>
>>35288815
55kg reporting in
>not original, figures
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.