[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could ask an alien ONE question.. what would it be?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 358.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
358.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
If you could ask an alien ONE question.. what would it be?
>>
to ayy or not to ayy
>>
How do you ayy a lmao?
>>
File: 1414529385824.jpg (46KB, 754x722px) Image search: [Google]
1414529385824.jpg
46KB, 754x722px
>>35287694
How do I build a spaceship that will take me anywhere I want to go?
>>
>>35287855
you can't exceed the speed of light dummy
>>
>>35287918
>what is warp drive
I'm sure there are other cool ways too, like wormholes and stuff. You just gotta be creative and have dat alien intellect (which I don't, so that's why I'm asking the ayyman)
>>
>>35287694
can I come with you? You can put me on display in a zoo or something
>>
>>35288108
Alien: "I don't know"

"BYE"
>>
Will you be my friend pl0xx
>>
>>35288320
What's the point in aliens if they aren't capable of cool space travel?
Geez what a letdown
And don't give me some prime directive bullshit. Life on this planet is suffering
>>
>>35288346
You know what would be a big fucking let down. If the first "alien" we would get contact with was a fucking robot, a machine.

I'd say its a pretty high chance, we also send our robots in space, perhaps theirs are so advanced they went their own route.
>>
>>35287694
can I join you guys? I will be your janitor who cleans your shit. take me away from these normalfags. plz no chad alien
>>
Can I lose my space virginity to you?
>>
File: photo.jpg (37KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
37KB, 900x900px
>>35287694
Better question: If you could have sex with an alien.. would you procreate with it?
>>
>>35288429
Hopefully the AI would be advanced enough that we wouldn't be able to tell the difference, or they'd be able to transmit data directly from their planet even at great distances
Wouldn't really blame them for doing this
>>
>>35288491
>tainting ayy perfection with human genes
I'd probably have sex with it but actual reproduction? not sure
depends on how our traits combine
>>
How voracious will the probing be and when do we get down to the sloppy and sensuous task at hand?

It's O.K. Zemnar...no need to be so gentle and scientific...put some passion into it.
>>
End me in 0.15267s ?
>>
Are we talking space alien or refugee/immigrant alien?
>>
>>35288592
space aliens no one wants to talk to sand niggers
>>
File: cf.jpg (35KB, 534x532px) Image search: [Google]
cf.jpg
35KB, 534x532px
an illegal one
>>
>>35287694
How do I become immortal superhuman above humanfilth
>>
>>35287694
What's the suicide rate on your home planet?
>>
>>35288774
100%
We only die when we choose to
>>
File: kopteriturma.jpg (38KB, 630x200px) Image search: [Google]
kopteriturma.jpg
38KB, 630x200px
If alien probes your anus does it make you not virgin anymore?
>>
>>35287694
What is the ordered pair whose first member is the best question to ask, and whose second member is the answer to that question?
>>
File: feeling_of_the_third_kind.png (894KB, 834x1000px) Image search: [Google]
feeling_of_the_third_kind.png
894KB, 834x1000px
>>35287694
Do you have a device technology which can transfer learned knowledge and skills from one entity to another?
I know my brain would explode but i would love to be super smart

>>35287855
I would like to travel to an exo planet and make my own colony
Nice pic btw
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.