[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder is ruining courtship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0579.jpg (109KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0579.jpg
109KB, 819x1024px
http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2015/08/tinder-hook-up-culture-end-of-dating
Makes you think, who knows what the dating scene will look like in 2027
>>
>>35287466
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3513544/Bridesmaid-31-hanged-struggling-cope-seeing-friends-married-failed-partner.html

but years later the women using tinder are the ones that end up killing themselves when they cant find a mate later on to marry.
>>
>>35287466
Women meeting strangers and having sex with them is nothing new.
There are disgusting whores who pack an overnight bag into their handbag when they go out clubbing because they know they'll probably meet a guy they've never met before go to his place, fuck him, and stay there until the next morning.
>>
Welcome to the future Lel
>>
>>35287467
Well yeah modern women have far too high standards. Even a 7 won't even think to look at any man less than a 10.

I just thank god I'm not short. Pussy repellent.
>>
>>35287468
why are women the only ones at fault here. Surely the club chads are also to blame?
>>
In some ways, I'm kind of glad I'm not a girl when it comes to this shit.

At the rate I'm going, I'll probably never have a gf/wife, but I don't think I'll mind. All it means is that I can save and spend all my money on all the hobbies I've wanted to do in the past, but couldn't afford. I'll never have to be responsible for someone else, and I think that's kind of liberating.
>>
>>35287508
Because it actually requires effort to get laid as a guy.

To get laid as a woman you literally only have to spread your legs and be above a 1.5/10
>>
>>35287466
>who knows what the dating scene will look like in 2027
Who cares I don't plan on being alive that long
>>
Just be hot and ladies will love you. Pic related
>>
>>35287466
who cares
not like I'm ever going to partake in it

>>>/pol/
>>
>>35287566
Whoa if she is a 1.5 there is some wrong with her
>Missing a leg
>Missing both arms
>>
>>35287466
I don't care

Who is this freckled cum slut?
>>
File: 1473029176627.jpg (8KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
1473029176627.jpg
8KB, 300x256px
>>35287632
What is this supposed to prove? His comments weren't even that unacceptable. They were funny, hot or aggressive, which obviously works if you're a 10/10.

The people who pretend to be hot guys and reply with autistic/cringy shit and still get digits prove a lot more than this.
>>
>>35287861
>The people who pretend to be hot guys

How can you pretend to be hot?
>>
>>35287561
wimen can do the same
>>
>>35287903
by stealing a hot guys picture and making a fake profile on tinder obviously.
>>
>>35287466
>who knows what the dating scene will look like in 2027
Probably pretty similar to today, except even more men taking themselves off the market for one reason or another. As hookup culture spreads and the traditional/nuclear family disintegrates, men are going to continue to withdraw.

>>35287508
Of course they are, but the hypergamy issues are exacerbated with them. There's a larger portion of the male population that it going largely without sex because they're not in the top percentage of males.

>>35287468
Never before has it been as easy (for both genders) to get laid, never before have the societal pressures to get and stay married been weaker, and never before has their been a mainstream ideology that tells men and women that getting laid frequently with lots of different people is good. We're definitely entering into new territory as far as dating and gender relations go, and I don't think anyone is going to like were we end up.
>>
Actually more of the younger generation hate tinder, hate hookup culture and desire long term stable relationships. Everyone deep down, wants a long term stable relationship, not least because it improves your well-being, purchasing power and stability. Even tinder sluts are trying, in their own stupid way, to find 'the right one', but have realised that getting a guy to stick around is virtually impossible so go back to comforting themselves with feeling superficially desired. It's a damaging cycle.

There are going to be tons of people in our age group who will never have a family because they fucked about for too long thinking that they deserved better. that they could settle down at any time or thought they didn't want one until it was too late.
>>
>>35287632
You can do the same shit with a huge dick on fetlife
>>
>>35287782
would you a nugget?
>>
>>35287466
I've not used Tinder before, so I never knew how it worked, but that's actually pretty horrible. Just discarding people or getting discarded on the strength of a picture. This made me really angry, thanks OP
>>
If you wanted a relationship you shouldn't use Tinder.
>>
tinder ruins dating for everyone except hot chads who use tinder
>>
>>35287466
Would solve a lot of problems if anybody who uses Tinder would be executed.
>>
>>35288737
And of course the sluts who use it

ANy slut can get a chad at the swipe of a finger now

There is no point in even trying anymore
>>
>>35288757
Oops I meant to reply to this:
>>35288734
oregano
>>
>>35287466
>implying these days are misogynistic
Okay bait. Stopped reading a lot later than I shoul have to have. Reminder that women break up with men more.
>>
>>35287861
>His comments weren't even that unacceptable
>literally just has to say "Anal?" and these sluts are giving him their phone numbers
>meanwhile 90% of the male population would have the cops called on them for looking at a woman too long
>>
>>35288856
Those "Tinder/hookup culture is bad" articles are always a hoot. They all blame men for women's actions. Even the most moderate of them only ever hint at women having an inkling of agency.
>>
Isn't this good for the future of the robots? Tinder is much easier than meeting people in real life.
>>
>>35288998
It's not such a laughing matter once you remember that females are having men go to prison way more than men. Them putting men down as much as they do makes the man the bad guy.
>the bad guy
>the not bad girl
See? It's everywhere. When you're a screaming nigger's bitch in prison you'll not find the shit talking propaganda against men so funny anymore.

They've made men evil.
>>
File: 1488125703886.png (271KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1488125703886.png
271KB, 960x540px
>>35289187
this so much

I got laid the first week I made it. Went from 24 khv, to poon slayer without even trying. I'm not looking for a wife right now but damn I finally got my dick wet 2 years ago.

Still a neet autist that stutters with zero social skills. I've never hit on a girl in real life
>>
>>35289187
It isn't. As a relatively cyborg it is an absolute fact that Tinder exacerbates the so-called 80-20 rule. Women raise their standards even more on Tinder than they do in real life because they can afford to pick out from a larger amount of men, and based solely on physical appearance with a few words in the bio. In real life, even a relatively ugly dude can eventually be seen as attractive by a girl if she sees other positives about him, such as passion, a good job, etc.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.