[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Surrounded by mexicans >Still lonely Why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1487290992240.jpg (90KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1487290992240.jpg
90KB, 1106x1012px
>Surrounded by mexicans
>Still lonely

Why?
>>
Skin is probably lighter than them and you probably can't speak Spanish. You're fucked dude.
>>
>ghetto black culture which tries to claim you
>racist Anlgo culture which tries to depersonalize you
>every other expression is painted as mooslem terrorism or communism
>>
>3rd generation mexican american
>don't speak spanish at all
>know nothing about mexican culture
>not "white" enough to fit in with white americans
>other chicanos hate me and call me white boy
>>
>>35287396
>not learning spanish to prepare for hispanic run america

what are you doing
>>
>>35287596

>thinks all Hispanics are the same
>ignores large Asian migration
>>
File: 1488157188599.gif (113KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488157188599.gif
113KB, 600x600px
>>35287396
This

Mexicans always claim to put "familia" in front of everything else, but the people that have backstabbed me and hurt me the most are my mexican family just because I can't speak fluent spanish
>>
>>35287639
majority of them still speak spanish over here , look at any urban city and more chances than not ads will be featured in English/spanish.

chinks are taking over canada though
>>
>>35287729
It's an inferiority complex.
They don't like you becuase they think you think you are hot shit
>>
>tfw my family members are all little brown imps while i turned out 6' with light skin
>>
>>35287396
i'm 4th on my dad's side (he is brown) and 2nd on my mom's side (she is "white"). Contradicts the American Trumpian view on immigration from Mexico

I know all about Mexican culture and understand Spanish very well, but because of my introvertedness I never practiced speaking it. I stutter with English too because of it

>>35287729
Northern Mexicans and Mexicans from large cities (like my family in Mexico) don't care if you're a pocho. They've visited me in the U.S..

>>35287881
Are you trolling?
>>
>>35286712
I worked at a McDonald's where I was the only White and everyone else was Mexican. They only talked in Spanish to each other and were racist towards me. Wish Trump could send them all back not just the illegal ones
>>
>>35287994
No

Only one of my cousins and my uncle have light skin while the rest of my family, both sides, are dark and short
>>
>>35287994
My family isn't from the north my grandpa and dad were both from the backwoods of jalisco and they're both stubborn as fuck along with the rest of my family.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.