[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can u tell if a guy wants to be loyal and loving instead

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
how can u tell if a guy wants to be loyal and loving instead of play games with a woman (example cutting off contact after sex)
>>
>>35286691
i never understood guys who do that
like you go through all the the shit and manage to fuck her and then you cut contact and do it to a new girl.

all you gotta do now is send her "had fun last night want do it again today?" and you can fuck her again!

pretty retarded desu
>>
File: 1448689736148.jpg (19KB, 250x253px) Image search: [Google]
1448689736148.jpg
19KB, 250x253px
Try to imagine who he is as a person, all the circumstances surrounding his life. Is he a player, if you're picking some higher tier guy who has a lot of options, it's probably the case that you don't mean much to him and he's using you. If he doesn't have as many options, the odds are better he's looking for something more long-term.

The easiest way is to just wait, but don't confuse waiting for doing nothing. Act like you're interested, but don't throw yourself on him. If you want to be his gf then act like it, do nice things for him, compliment him. Hold off on sex until he's invested, so when it does happen it'll be more special and he won't just leave.

Hope that helped. I need some good karma.
>>
Try to determine what guy this is. Is he a lonely nerd or is a popular chad?
>>
File: 1488505260879-r9k.jpg (98KB, 269x328px) Image search: [Google]
1488505260879-r9k.jpg
98KB, 269x328px
>>35286691

Get out roastie

>tfw ghosted by another girl
>>
>>35286691
you ask him, retard. doing otherwise is being manipulative and you deserve everything you get if you don't sort this thing out before having sex.
>>
You can't. Just like men can't tell when a woman is a whore, cheater, or planning on divorce raping them and ruining their life forever.

Pro tip: Don't sleep with everything that moves and you won't get pumped and dumped, whore.
>>
>>35286797
i know, one guy did that to me.. well a couple (i kmow im stupid) and he had the nerve to comtact me a few weeks later to do it again. fucking hate chads.
>>
>>35286893
roastie thinking that she is entitled to commitment just because she gave sex to the guy. guess what? he gave you sex too, it's a fair trade.
>>
>>35286819
a lot of them were popular or lonely nerds
>>
>>35286691
why do you give out sex without explicitly telling him that you're exchanging him it for commitment?
>>
>>35286866
ive gone out with them and they act like it was only short term
>>
>>35286973
it they made it clear for you that it was short term why you kept pursuing them?
>>
>>35286968
well i didnt, i wanted to be their friend, i told some of them i dont find you attractive, and they bring me to their bed and ypu kmow what happens next.
>>
>>35286893
kill yourself originally, whore
>>
>>35286995
i said they act like it was short term when they said it was serious
>>
>>35286999
of course you did. you gave them sex without stating that you want commitment from them. that's exactly what you did.
>>
File: 1474567314475.gif (2MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1474567314475.gif
2MB, 600x450px
>>35286691

It's another "Roastie gave up the goods too soon and is surprised when the man who got what he wanted bounces" episode.

>>35286893

Oh nevermind it's another "Man pretends to be a woman online to rile up the robots" episode.
>>
>>35287026
how exactly they said that it was serious? was it subtle or very clear?
>>
>>35287035
im pretty clear to them, i tell them i either want to go out with you or i tell them i like you as a friend. the latter kept persisting, and the first just left afterwards.
>>
>>35287050
my question goes to the guys i dated and prospectives not to the guys i chased wrongfully
>>
a wedding ring
>>
>>35287080
>i like you as a friend
why do you think you are entitled to the commitment of friends? you should have said you want them as your boyfriend, dumbass.
>>
>>35287127
>guys i dated and prospectives
doesn't matter. if you want commitment from a guy you need to ask for it. the default approach is always casual sex. are you that socially dumb? again, why do you think that just because they dated you and were "prospectives" you are entitled to their commitment?
>>
>>35287143
This is where every bitch has me twisted, you deny sex yet you hang this "but we can be friends" horseshit as if that's the next best thing. In all honesty, fuck your friendship. If I were seeking friends you'd know instead of just assuming your friendship is valuable to me.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.