[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CRINGE STORY JUST HAPPENED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: sad pepe.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
My fucking autism will be the end of me
>match on bumble with qt half Asian
>7/10
>talk to her for a couple hours via text
>she's really cool, I think things will go well
>plan a date for Thursday
>Tell my buddy about about her and our date
>he asks what she does
>copied her message to send to him
>be a fucking dumbass and send it to her instead
>then say "I think she's a nursing or PT major"
JUST
>>
File: kys.jpg (39KB, 751x418px) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
39KB, 751x418px
>>35286452
time to kys
>>
Honestly, tell that you really admire her so much that you managed to send that message to her instead of your friend. Be honest.
>>
>>35286452
good. asian girls are too good for autistic white retards
>>
>>35286452
Not that bad,
If she asks just tell her you told your friend you have a date. Maybe tell her you told him that because he wanted to hang out or something.
>>
LITERALLY just say my bad, and move on
>>
>>35286554
I'll tell her that if she replies. It seems kinda desperate.
>>
>>35286563
Basically said that. "Oops sorry lol wrong person"
>>
>>35286452

>not praying for soulmates
>2017

https://www.fiverr.com/mysticyelda/transpiritually-connect-you-with-your-soulmate?gig_id=83251061&utm_campaign=base_gig_create_share&utm_content=&utm_medium=shared&utm_source=get_url&utm_term=&view=gig
>>
>>35286452
Lol it's not a big deal man. Just play it off for what it was, an honest mistake.
>>
>>35286554
this is the answer. it's not like you said i can't wait to fuck the shit out of her or something that might piss her off
>>
thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GOR5gvQwDI
>>
File: Suzu Takachiho.jpg (62KB, 380x536px) Image search: [Google]
Suzu Takachiho.jpg
62KB, 380x536px
meanwhile i am going out with my japanese date later

pic related, it's her
>>
>>35286452
she thinks u just want sex now, trust went down the drain
>>
File: heavily retarded.jpg (8KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
heavily retarded.jpg
8KB, 261x193px
>>35286452
Damn this has got to be the worst cringe story i've seen in all my years on 4chan.

U DUN GOOF'd SAAWWNN
>>
>7/10
You were aiming too low anyway. Never settle for less than the best.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.