[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nofap Blues

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 92Q62wf.jpg (11KB, 277x329px) Image search: [Google]
92Q62wf.jpg
11KB, 277x329px
>Read about nofap, think it's just the flat earthers of masturbation
>Decide I have nothing to lose by atleast giving a try
>Try to nofap for about a week, everytime I get to the end of the day I fucking fold
>Realize now I have a problem
>Have an addiction to masturbation and I never even realized it
Well fuck.
What now?

I mean, occasional masturbation has proven health benefits from actual reputable foundations and not stupid ass cult subreddits like nofap does, but like... I do it every fucking day, 1-4 times a day. And I've been doing it for years, masturbating to the most nastiest shit ever. It's getting out of hand. And now I realize I have a problem with it.
>>
File: Rei.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Rei.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>try nofap
>haven't jerked off in 4 months
>don't have any desire
>still want a girlfriend just to love

FUCK!
>>
litteraly the only pleasure in life.

Nofap is for normies
>>
>>35286316
Do you have any of the meme 'benefits' that nofap people talk about?

Like it's been proven that fapping does help your health in a few ways like prostate health, general happiness and peace of mind, but overdoing it can fuck you up, and ruin your dopamine like any addiction. I guess that's just my stage then. I just have to try to maybe cut back alot.
>>
>>35286367
I'm not even really trying to advocate or do nofap, I'm trying to just cut back even.

I honestly think people who do straight up nofap are just fucking idiots and retards that don't understand what the fuck they're even doing or saying.

They LITERALLY are the flat earthers of masturbation.

I legit fucking have seen people say before
>did u know that nofap wil make it so ur immune systeme is powerful to where u dont get cancer? XD
It's no fucking different from
>did u know that marijuana wil cure ur cancer? xD
It's unbelievably stupid, and unfounded.
Like I agree that fapping too much can fuck with you, but anything can fuck with you if done too much. It's like how taking a certain pill every day can help you, but if you take more than you need every day then it'll just screw you over.
>>
>>35286368
Yeah, I feel happier. But at the same time I just have an apathetic feeling of not actively desiring sex that makes me sad sometimes. I think I'm rare though, usually people's libidos jump back and they can't stand going so long as I have.
>>
>>35286186
nofap only has benefits if you find a good use for the time you usually spend jerking off. If you for example replace it with anime or browsing 4chan you might as well masturbate
>>
>>35286186
I usually forget I'm on nofap and ruin it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.