[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

being post-normal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: beyond post and normie.jpg (26KB, 400x490px) Image search: [Google]
beyond post and normie.jpg
26KB, 400x490px
It has become clear to me that being a robot is really just being post-normal. Not as in overcoming normality, or being different from normality, rather, it is an extension of the ideal that we have created. The next stage of normality. A purer breed of norm.

It is likely a product of fear and self-deception that drives our lives in this direction, and I think everyone here is acutely aware of these truths. This culture of normie-hate or normie-overgeneralization is a product of a deeper, fundamental jealousy of their intrinsic value: being interesting, being adaptable, being capable of living. So rather than admit to that fact, you claim to be something abnormal, something lingering beneath the gutters of society, the mutated step-brother caged in the basement, and we worship this state of being, perhaps ironically, as being better or somehow "deeper."

But what happens when we embrace post-normality? What happens when we finally admit that we are far beyond this voodoo-figurine of "normality" that we have created and tortured into an Ideal? That we are the exact beast we have always hated and even sicklier, not being capable of even a fragment of self-reliability in the fact.

I am post-normal, I have embraced the fact. I am of an inferior race, but I believe that simultaneously I have transcended and become a substance of pure ideal. We are the progression, not only deeper into the root of "no one," but into a darker, more depraved absence of all self that the history of the earth has not yet achieved. I fully believe that the soul and the spirit have finally left this planet, and we are the next stage of the evolution of decay.
>>
That vigen de guadalupe, hi fellow Mexican hommie
>>
That is some deep philosophy ,senpai. I liked it
>>
>>35286146
good post, post-normie
>>
>>35286370
>>35286402
why? what is he saying that you found valuable? please enlighten me. it seems that you can post rambling shit on this website and if you do it in a way that projects an air of importance, people will praise you even if you say nothing of value.
>>
File: 1447812580773.jpg (117KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1447812580773.jpg
117KB, 720x960px
>mfw this faggot calls me normie
>>
>>35286461
>hasn't swallowed the post-normal pill
>2020-3

cackling at your life norman
>>
>>35286573
if i am understanding correctly, "post-normalcy" has always been what a robot actually is (minus the destructive delusion that you are of an "inferior race" if you do not fit in). normal-envy is for the teens who are bad at getting gfs. if you find this post worthwhile then you have been lying to yourself about being different from the average person at a fundamental level. you are just bad at it.
>>
>>35286461
>>35286720
^^These

>>35286146
>>35286281
>>35286370
>>35286402
>>35286573

OP/Samefag
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.