[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting my own place in May, what cat(s) should I get?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
Getting my own place in May, what cat(s) should I get?
>>
>>35286135
A dog faggot
>>
>>35286135
Go to the shelter and play with a few, pick ones you like.
>>
>>35286135
Don't get cats or any pets at all they're wastes of space and time.
Stop drinking the pet fag koolaid and wake up.
>>35287062
Dogs are parasites and should be shot.
>>
Don't get any pets. You underestimate the long-term cost and responsibility of them I guarantee.
>>
>>35287117
Your face should be hanged nigger
>>
>>35287129
This.
Everybody I know that lives alone gets lonely, buys a pet, and then their apartments end up covered in cat toys, animal hair, litterboxes, they pay out the ass to feed the damn things, have to bring them into the vet every 3 months because it got sick, which costs them a fortune, then they complain about how poor they are and their life sucks and its just like "get rid of the cat"
But noooo "pixel" (everybody names their fucking cat pixel, it's retarded) is a special cat and you loooove him!
>>
Scottish fold cat are friendly.
Or you could get a hairless cat.
>>
>>35287117
Is that you, petcuck anon?
>>
>>35287277

This. Every robot is deranged because they do nothing all day but sit around with their own thoughts, so they invent strawmen of other people's lives to justify their worldview. I have not once in my life heard of or seen a cat named Pixel.
>>
>>35287333
>hairless cat
those fuckers are so overpriced, it's not worth it
>>
>>35286135
Cat rescue place or shelter and have a look at a few, you'll probably get fond of a particular one really quick.... also if you get more than one its a lot of fun !!
>>
>>35286135
Go to the pound, they have an abundance of black cats because of retards who believe in bad luck
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
None. Because you end up with a lazy fat fuck of a cat like mine.
>>
>>35287199
>only niggers and chinks dislike dogs meme
Sorry anon but your shitty dog is a worthless waste of space that should be destroyed and would be if we lived in an enlightened society.
>>35287277
Pet cucks are sick and pathetic people. They swallow the lies of modern pet culture and the pet industry to try and escape their miserable lonely lives.
>>35287465
Hope your cat gets run over you fuck.
>>
>>35287544
So it is you petcuck anon, nobody really falls for your bait anymore though
>>
>>35287600
Sounds like I'm convincing people then, which is good.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.