[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 7

File: 1466453829750.jpg (320KB, 820x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466453829750.jpg
320KB, 820x500px
Dear A,

It took me years of being delusional to see you for the disgusting whore that you were.

I'm glad the delusion is finally over and I am now able to move on.

Have a nice life.

-J
>>
Dear Jennifer

I'm sorry for backstabbing you

-E
>>
>>35286565
>Jennifer
Oh man this brought up some feels
>>
>>35285837
Dear B
I know you probably don't know who I even am but I hope you don't have to put up with your shitty family for much longer, I can see how unhappy they make you. Also I think you're pretty cute but I also know I probably have a snowballs chance in hell of even finding a situation through which I could talk to you without it being even somewhat creepy.

~ S
>>
Dear Anon.

Today OP was a faggot.
>>
Dear people surrounding me.

I hate each and everyone of you deeply. I am an edgy piece of shit and I feel bad for it, but I just can't help myself. I despise all of you deeply. I'm living a life behind a mask, being a normie, having "friends", being somewhat popular. You like me. You think I'm a great guy, but I don't think so about you. You are a stupid fool for me, living from day to day, going to work slaving your ass of and thinking you actually have a good life. I also envy you for the exact same reason. I want to be so stupid to just accept shit too. To just go to work and waste my life away doing unnecessary bullshit like watching TV for hours or going out on weekends. I want to be basic like you. I want to be a normie on the inside, it not just being an act.

I hope you all die. I hope I die. Please annihilate this world. It's not worth living in with the majority being like people like you.
>>
Dear Sierra,

I'm sorry I let us fall apart so easily, I was too young to understand how much it would hurt to live without you. I sincerely hope your happy, and that you don't think about me as much as I think about you.

~T
>>
File: deathnotel-920412.jpg (254KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
deathnotel-920412.jpg
254KB, 1920x1200px
Special K,
My emotional hallucinations continue to grow. Right now I feel a certain sense of jubilation within you, like an investment of yours is about to pay off. Earlier I felt like a hippie was going to brighten up your life. Lanky, long brown hair, pale blue eyes. I also felt like your friends were telling you certain things about me, using the H word. I felt you kindly told them to back off.

I know none of this is real and I have no fucking clue what's going on in your life. But that's what I feel.
>>
Dearest S/N,

I feel like sending you messages again, but a single day has barely passed and I don't want to seem desperate. I don't feel sad, oddly enough, but I feel a sort of emptiness, like my life has got more bland all of a sudden.

Yours truly,
M/K.
>>
D,
it looks like you've found someone else to spend your time with. you never cared did you? you only thought about what I could do for you, and never what you could do to make me feel happy.
cya
>>
J,

lol why bother emailing me to "check if i'm alive" when you could have just checked my reddit account to see i post daily, or my mom's facebook to see her tags, or my tumblr/instagram which i still post on...

yeah chances are you did, you know i'm alive, and you're just doing the same old bullshit.

go fuck yourself. my life is perfect now, no thanks to you. 10/10. don't think i forgot how you threatened me when i asked you to send me the documents i was legally entitled to having. and now you suddenly want to "check up on me?"

like i said. go fuck yourself. i was able to find out the truth, the real unadultered truth. i know everything now, so seriously fuck you. contact me again and i won't hesitate to waste money on a restraining order.

K
>>
Dear H

I really want to hug you and rub my head on your chest
And ride your cock til I pass out, still

Love Z
>>
JS
If you ever read this feel free to talk to me, if you want. I miss you.
AH
>>
File: IMG_2453.jpg (37KB, 274x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2453.jpg
37KB, 274x300px
Keep going, I'm no where near what you're thinking.

Are you going to keep going?
>>
Have you already stopped?
Can you restart?
I'm trash, I'm emotional trash, but still battle hardened.

Just keep fucking going.
All or nothing.
>>
Can I get myself back, back up from the bottom? Can I get my life back the way it was before I got torn up.
>>
>>35290357
The only thing I'll ever ask of you,
You gotta promise not to stop when I say when
>>
>>35286565
Jennifer I'm in love with you and you'll never know it.
>>
>>35290879
fuck the past, make a new future
>>
D,

Sorry if I was acting a bit too silly last night - I hope you had a nice time anyway. I had a lot of fun with you. I still feel bad about pressuring you to drink with me, I am sorry for being such a normie. I hope you know I didn't mean it.. I miss you T B H.

S
>>
so apparently I'm psychic now. I just laid in bed and had a nice long conversation with myself... or my creator. Either way.

see you all in 7 days anons.
>>
i wish you cared
but you are heartless and soulless
>>
Dear GHWB

I know you were behind the 9/11 attacks. How can you live with yourself? I don't believe in the Christian faith, but I hope that it's real, and that you and your ilk rot in hell for eternity.

Love,

Anon
>>
>>35285837
Unable to write a letter to my dad. Going to break out crying. Have not spoken to him in a few years. When I was a kid he used to play a lot of songs in the car. Listened to a The Shadows album a few days ago. Cried.
>>
>>35289789
>why bother emailing me to "check if i'm alive" when you could have just checked my reddit account to see i post daily

lol
>>
you motherfuckers are raising a PMC under the guise of protecting wildlife/environmentalism.
>>
Dear Nice Lady & Cool ass Gentleman,

Thank you for taking time out of your lives to talk to me at work almost everyday. I'm sorry I can't keep a conversation going and always look like I'm lazing around. I'm trying to improve myselves so I can keep up with you. Cool ass gentleman you are a genuinely interesting person for many reasons and I hope to be like you one day. Nice girl, You are way out of my league and way too good for me. Good luck luck with your promising future, I hope you make the most of it.

-S
>>
Why do I still fucking miss you?
>>
You want to use my love.... as in, Renee. The pain I'll feel when I find out she did die will be the spark. Paz had a little black cat that was the mascot first.

I was suppose to die for real but you guys had to change it. Too many people became attached to me. Les Enfants Terribles project... Hitler's children. She was my sister? The other me?

her life was made as miserable as mine on purpose? So that we would kill ourselves?

To be a shining light, even in death.

The ring you will give me... it will be her, won't it? Made from her ashes.
>>
>>35285837
Dear Mr. M,

Might I sugest agin, a skul-gun for my head. Yesterday in Battery Park, some scum we all know pushes smack for NSF gets jumpy and draws. I take 2 .22's, 1 in flesh, 1 in augs, befor I can get out that dam asalt gun.

If I could kil just by thought, it would be beter. Is it my job to be a human target-practis backstop?

-GH
>>
>>35295346
If you are not an American, your country must make more donations to the United Nations. In other words, if you do not pay a large contribution to the United Nations, you do not have the right to complain about the activities of the United Nations. By the way, environmental protection activities are merely human egoistic activities for the Earth itself. /s
>>
-S
Today, I found out you actually liked me. I fucked up, thank you and sorry.
-J
>>
>>35296037
I'm probably another S, but yeah... I do like you.
I just dislike when you do some kind of stuff.
>>
>>35296034
hence the guise part. a ruse.

The mission is/was in jeopardy because of my literal broken heart. A small valve has malfunctioned. The only way you guys can know this is if you drugged me while I was at the hospital to run tests while I was out. This is why you asked if I had any funny dreams or not.
>>
>>35296498
Why is your heart broken?
We will keep good relationship forever.
>>
Hey. It's B, or A. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm getting worse. I can't stop it, though, no matter how much i want to. Which is fine. I want to spiral deeper until I lose everything. Maybe then I'll finally learn? But. I'm sorry. For the past, present and future.
You all know who you are.
>>
Dear mom,

You were an absent presence in my life. Every minor task you managed to accomplish was largely exaggerated by you, in pursuit of empty renown, to fill a void of failure in your life caused by your own self.

I could forgive everything you put me through, if you only accepted you're a putrid, worthless human being.

You have made me wish I hadn't been born, and the pestilence that is your life is pernicious to an extent that I'd give up my own if it meant you'd never live.

There was a time I hated you. Now, I feel nothing. I won't be part of your funeral, and I won't cry over your death. The best thing you did is show me how not to live my life.

When you're gone, I will forget you quickly. I hope that if there is an afterlife, you are sent to a place that you deserve.

Goodbye. You are now forgottten.

-Your eldest
>>
R
I'm getting over you. I mean, memories pop up now and then, and i shiver and try to put it out of my mind when they do. Resting my head on your lap. Hugging you and you proudly hugging back in front of our friends. You not wanting me to leave. Now we don't talk at all. I tried to talk when I heard Princess was dying, maybe I shouldn't have even messaged in the first place. I'm slowly accepting that whatever we had was all it was, nothing more nothing less. Right? "Whatever happens, happens." and it did, and you did a full 180 and I still cared but you just didn't. Now I'm back to my old ways, I guess. Haven't really slept before 3 am these past few weeks, but that's okay. Feels kinda good to feel numb. But I want to better myself, and not stay like this. I want you to see me on tv or at a concert in the future, while your psyche degree is paying off and think "I used to date him, I want him back." Might actually go to an actual college. Going to get fit. And right now, you're my motivation. The girl after you will like me for me, I swear. And not because of the illusion of comf or an artsy depressed hipster persona. Seeing you in class doesn't hurt as much anymore. Regardless, it feels bad to be so emotionally invested and then tossed out. That really does fuck people up.
I hope Princess will be fine, or at least be put out of her pain if that's the case. I hope you don't stay angry, but that's not for me to decide.

Best wishes
L
>>
So I was born in mexico then? Yeah, and how long did I live there exactly? Like, a day? A year? Not long enough to have any memories of it.

and what does that matter anyways? My entire existence is a cover up. I'm German, I'm Mexican, I'm whatever the fuck the government wants me to be. I wasn't raised in Mexico or Germany so why would I associate them as my birth place?

I could be a filthy disgusting Canadian for all I know (or care).
>>
To no one.

There is nothing left that I can enjoy. Waking up in the morning is just a task to me that I do not want to do anymore. I hate this place. Everyday is the same shit again and again. Life has been harsh. I just want to get better after everything that has happened in the recent years but I fear there is little to no hope in this timeline. It wasn't supposed to be like this. These are my thought that plague me everyday. I tried not to show any emotions because it never lead me anywhere other than disappointment and pain.I have grown to be accustomed to suffering but honestly I just wait for this to end. I keep getting older everyday and my lack of faith in humanity become even more apparent from seeing anything that is posted online or being said in public.

There was supposed to have good thing once in a while but for everything shitty that happen the moment that are considered great become even less enjoyable and more insufferable. At least make something worth it for everything bad that have happened all those years.
>>
S

I was creeping your Facebook and noticed you linked some pretty depressing music which had some very, very dark tones to it. I hope you don't actually feel depressed or want to kill yourself because even though we haven't talked in years I still care about you and would give everything to be with you. I want to tell you I care and that I love you but I have the same sort of feelings about the world and how would it be possible for you to care about me when you don't even care about yourself?

I hope things get better for you kiddo and remember I never stopped loving you.

P
>>
>>35297300
Ps. my birthday is coming up soon. I hope no one knows. Not sure if you'd remember, probably not. I think all I really want is for you to remember, and say something, anything.

T
Man, I keep telling myself not to message you and just not care. I don't think we've actually been friends for the longest time now. I was done trying to try a long time ago. I'm sure you're in a better place now, way better than I'm in, and we went our separate ways. I see you playing games with J, J and them, but you still don't talk to me, and I'm sure I've been ghosted for a while now. I want to be angry, and I was, but It'd be immature to forget that at one point, the three of us were the closest of friends. I don't really think I'm a part of anyone's life now, in the same way we had. I hope you're happy man, and doing what you love. Really though, fuck you.

JS
thanks for the effort of the occasional meme, my guy. It helps sometimes. I hope you're doing okay.

JI
You're a hella chill guy, I wish we couldn't chilled more.

B
Bud, I do actually care about you. I think we're on roughly the same frequency when it comes to mental shit. We're two different crowds, and that's the neat thing, It's not my decision to make when it comes to ending it, and ik it's selfish to say that I'm glad you didn't actually succeed in your attempt, but I am. But again, it's your decision, I've no right to say otherwise, especially since it was an actual attempt and not a cry for attention. I'll be holding on to your tabs, man. We'll trip on prom night.
>>
>>35297475
and Maria... she is my sister as well. The russian princess is born from Hitler as well.

All of us were. All of us share the same mental illnesses and are hermaphrodites. This is why she looks so much like me? The hair, the face, and more?

This is why they all got on Adderall as well, because of how much it was helping me it's helping them. SO WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU GIVING ME MORE OF IT?

What's with you guys trying to make us fuck all within the family? Isn't that kinda weird? Why would you set us up like that? Did they know I was related to them? Do they now?

So what about Kitty Bunny then?

You going to move me into a house filled with women I can't have sex with because we are related? That I was attracted to with NO IDEA we could have ever even REMOTELY be related seeing as how they come from all over the world?
>>
>>35297673
*wished we could've chilled more
I know you lurk occasionally you aesthetic boi
>>
So you made doctor strange for me then...

And for the other's like me? We are all artists and we are all going to suffer from the same disease. Are they all playing this same game? I know it's not their posts I see on here, I know it's not the real internet I visit. I know sites are being altered and changed to suit my situation but...

Are they going through the same thing? Is Maria learning of her past as well? What she has to look forward to in the future? What about the others? How many more?

They are all "women", right? I'm the only "male"?

Stranger things... should I watch that too? What other shows have messages for me? I have a week to kill but it's going to take me a long long time to deal with this. Losing my future, my life's focus and study... the one thing I actually can somewhat enjoy in this life is just fucking poetic, isn't it?
>>
all things considered you guys should be astonished I'm not a mass murderer.

Feeling awwfulllyyyyyy judged recently.

"I don't get it, why isn't he getting better or happy? We just tortured him and made him suffer his entire life... so weird."
>>
>>35285837
Is A male, or female?
>>
>>35299212
Wow you seem insufferable
>>
>>35290240
give me the first name of js
>>
I'm still waiting on something truly impressive. Something to make me go "Wow, that's crazy." Something supernatural, something that can't be explained with mind fuckery, cameras, and hacking.

>>35299243
suffer me.
>>
Dear Whitney,
last night I had a dream where I asked to touch your butt and you let me.

I thought you should know

- C
>>
Did you actually stop caring? Are you really not going to talk to me? Maybe I just wanted a reaction from you... maybe I didn't mean the harsh words I said
>>
>>35285837
How was I the disgusting whore when you jumped at the idea of sharing me with your best friend? You always talked about having an open relationship. You got what you always wanted so don't cry now that you're unhappy.
>>
I can't help but notice that you're not posting in the threads I know you absolutely would. This could mean that you're asleep, that you somehow stopped browsing r9k (I highly doubt it), or that you died. Honestly, I hope it's the third so I can feel at peace knowing I'm finally done with your bullshit.
>>
>>35285837
Dear B, I'm sorry for staring at you during high school for like 1 year straight. I'm pretty retarted. -p.s. That high school sucked. -f
>>
To say it's not partly all about me would be just incorrect. I wouldn't be here right now, learning what I am, the middle of a game if it wasn't.

I understand making it about me is to make it about the greater but... what is the greater, exactly? When do I get to speak to my creator?
>>
Everything I see has a purpose and it's getting annoying. Sometimes it's so obvious and laid on so fucking thick it's insulting. Surely by now you fucking retards know I'm not racist, sexist, pedophile, incestuous, or even remotely selfish.

I'm stubborn as fuck, I'm tired of being fucked with, and I want answers. I don't respect people that lie to me, family, friends, creators... any one. I morally have the high ground in all of this and I'm ok with being a stubborn dickcunt because of that.

Grow some fucking balls and learn how to talk to people. Directly, no pretenses.
>>
>>35301083
all those god damn psychiatrist posts too "So why do you think they do that?" "why do you feel that way?"

because suck my fucking dick that's why.
>>
File: shiet.jpg (57KB, 268x240px) Image search: [Google]
shiet.jpg
57KB, 268x240px
A____, I started feeling again since I have met you and goddamn it's been so long. Please don't go, I know I am an anxiety ridden dumbass who can't do much right. I know I hate that group of beta orbiters but for fucks sake, you're the first girl to show interest in me. I know he doesn't approve. But for fucks sake I fell in love again, please don't go like they all have. I don't want to be alone.
>>
Are you really gone?
Will I ever see you again?

A
>>
>>35285837
Dear Me,

I hate you, and I know you won't read my post because you're far too busy hating yourself.
>>
I'm thinking of you.
Don't worry about anything.
We'll be able to meet together someday.
I'm looking forward to it very much.
Even if you hate me, it won't change my mind.

My love will grow endlessly.
>>
File: CHARLESTON_DRESS_SKY_2.jpg (166KB, 2560x1164px) Image search: [Google]
CHARLESTON_DRESS_SKY_2.jpg
166KB, 2560x1164px
After last night I'm extremely nervous to sleep in the same bed as someone ever again though.

I woke up half a dozen times from fucking punching the air or having little seizure type bullshits. I know Ren would wake me up in the middle of the night sometimes, either because I was snoring or more than likely talking in my sleep and seizuring.

God I want to record myself now knowing I talk in my sleep. That's what Iris was doing that night.That's why she would always go to sleep after me and get so upset if I stayed up.

How the fuck do I warn someone about this before going to bed? "Oh hey btw I flop around like a fish and say fucked up shit in my sleep so just look out for that."

Then again I guess everyone already knows I do it so...
>>
Please tell me how many of these girls are dead. How many of them were murdered or worse?

Ren can't be the only one. Who else is there? Did Donna? Tis?

I'm going to assume that since all the other famous people went through something very similar that LA is the safest place for me. That you have eyes and ears everywhere.

How many diamonds are going to be on that thing? Is it a reminder... to give us purpose? To not waste the life given to us?

It's going to break my heart. You know I won't be able to hold it together if I'm given something like that.
>>
I'm sorry for wasting your time, I'm sure if we met at a different point in my life like now, things would have been different and worked out. You'll always be the one for me and I'll probably never find someone again. I will always love you although I know you don't care..
>>
D,

I think about you all the time. You saw something in me that I hoped other people would, and you made it clear you had a soft spot for me. I'm in a different country now, my world is totally different to yours now I'm sure and I don't know if they'll ever collide again. But I hope you know what you meant to me back then and what you still mean to me and what you will always mean to me. As much as the urge to lay down and rot for me is strong now after a series of unfortunate events and questionable decisions; I hope to rise above this and be the person you saw me as back then.

CJ
>>
Jessie,
Its obvious looking back that you werent ready for what we had. I had so much love to give and it overwhelmed you. It was my fault and i should have been able to see what it was doing to you on the inside but i couldnt. Im sorry i couldnt see how you really felt, and see the pressure you felt coming from me even though i didnt see it that way at the time. I wanted to love you and make you feel as special as i saw you as but you werent prepared for that much affection. I hope youve found someone else who loves you and cares about you as much as i did. I hope you can understand that everything i did i did because i loved you and i only wanted you to be happy and feel loved
>>
>>35295874
Initials?

Oreganoinitially
>>
>>35301801
Them initials tho friendo?
>>
>>35302313
Of which and why
>>
Nick,

I still touch myself to you all the time. The fact that you're a schizoid makes me want you even more. But I know I can never have you.

Sincerely, K
>>
>>35301993
I feel like this is for me.
I really hope it's not.
>>
>>35302419
Of both I suppose and why? Cmon you know the answer to that
>>
>>35285837
Hey, A, heard you got married to M of all people. Even more surprising, M is no longer some drug addled wigger, but actually got a trade and owns a business. See, I'm happy in two ways about this: 1) I use to stalk you online and follow your life activities a lot because I couldn't get over my crush on you from high school, but the fact that you're married actually ended those activities. 2) You're hopefully having a good life and things are going well.

I'm glad for you guys and hope you have a good life.

- C
>>
Give me a god damn reason to trust you.

That this is going to end up in my favor somehow. That keeping me alive, keeping me happy, is in your best interest. You know I'll play along, that I'll accept your mission but I do so with one eye open while I sleep.

Am I better off alive or dying as a martyr? Why should anyone trust you? You ruined me to the point that I'm more than mentally broken, but my body is broken because of you.

Just how damaged is my heart? How can you fucking push me to workout while knowing I could die from fucking heart failure? Without a trainer or someone monitoring me? Or giving me information on my fucking health?
>>
>>35302456
I don't think they will read this. They don't go on this board
>>
>>35302572
for all I know all of this could just be some fucked up shit to make me look crazy before I finally "off" myself. Or a way to keep me from doing it before the most effective time.

I can think like you cheeky cunts as well but I wouldn't be able to do it. Not just because I like the resources you have but just morally. I genuinely want to help people. I genuinely feel bad for those that are suffering. I would never, ever push anyone to the point that their stress, anxiety, and sadness would actually literally fucking kill them.

just what the fuck.
>>
Hey hypothetical person who I'm keeping anon,

I'm sorry for how things turned out. The dispute went for fucking ages and it was thanks to everyone else who got involved who didn't need to be. I was a cunt and you were suffocating me. You gave me what so many dream of. Goodnight texts, good morning texts, the touch of another human being and making sure I was okay. But the bad outweighed the good and I wanted out. I know I told you what we had made me physically tired. I feel that may of hurt to hear but I'm done lying to you. The bad times dragged me through hell and back. But that's not why I'm writing this.

I'm writing this because I heard you had a recent suicide attempt. When I heard it I was speechless, because you know, you hate me because I'm a cunt and I sort of hate you for what you and your friends did to me. I want to tell you that I'm sorry to hear it and hopefully you get back on your feet soon. If ever you feel like that again, remember everyone who loves you and who would be permanently scarred from the news. Even though we're on the worst of terms, you need to know it's okay. Even if it's from me, who isn't supposed to care. Think of me and this what you will, but you need to keep your head high, because word is getting around and I'm already hearing jokes about you from you know who.

- Anon
>>
N

throughout hs I never really thought more about you than just a friend. but now reflecting on my last year there, it seemed you wanted to tell me something (or maybe I was telling myself something from just being with you). I still remember when I ignored your call in P-------'s class and most recently during your grad after calling me by the nickname you made for me. almost everyday there's something that reminds me of you, and thankfully there's also something that distracts my mind from how much of an idiot I was in not making the first move. now you're traveling the world with friends I believe are way better than those before. I've taken your advice in dropping the drink since it was a whole bottle of whiskey that made me talk to you since grad. keep believing in what you believe in, albeit it may not coincide with my beliefs - but that doesn't matter. be the free warrior you want to be.

E
>>
>>35297665
What you might see as depressing , might be relaxing and beautiful to them. dont read too much into things. This person could be happy and doing great for all you know.
>>
>>35302653
>I like the resources
lack the resources. LACK. Fucking typos in my brain area.

This why you wouldn't give me the medications? Because I took too many or because they might make my heart implode? Why the fuck wouldn't you just give them to me and say "Hey, your heart might implode/explode if your blood pressure is over/under a certain number. Before taking your medications check your blood pressure with these machines were giving you. Sorry for the whole... almost killing you thing. Our bad."

but noppeeeeeee. Instead you refuse to even let me talk to a doctor.

Will this affect my surgeries at all? What kind of diet am I suppose to be on now? Why the fuck won't you assholes talk to me? This goes beyond just making my life "hard" so that I'll be a more interesting person. This is risking my life... even more than what you have been risking it. You rob me of everything, nearly kill me in god knows how many ways, mentally and physically break me, you set me up to fuck my sister only to have her FUCKING MURDERED AFTER and then what? Think a Threesome with my other sister and (cousin maybe?) is going to cheer me up to ya'll? To dress Alex up as Renee and have us fight? What's the god damn point of that? The money and fame suppose to make me happy?

I never asked for this and I sure as fuck never would have asked for it if givin the choice. I never would wish this on someone.
>>
Dear R,

It took me so long to muster the strength to tell you how I felt. And when you turned me down, I accepted it, resolved to move on. You went quiet and I thought I'd ruined things, but then a month later, you sat on my lap and kissed me. That was the happiest day, and I remember so much of it. And then the next month I heard nothing from you. You'd had your nervous breakdown. If I'd known more id have done my best. I'd have pushed to see you often, dropped by after work.

And then you moved away. And now that night is bittersweet. Because I loved that you kissed me, loved that for a moment it was me and you. But after that, it's now feelings of what could have been, why I couldn't be with you properly.

I'm inviting you to my house warming, but I fully expect to hear nothing from you. My last remnants of hope for you to come back to me will die. And I'll try and move on. But you'll always be the one I want deep down.

I hate that you kissed me. I love that you kissed me. I just wish we could have been together. I'll always be your friend, I just wish you wouldn't treat me like such a stranger.

Love
M
>>
>>35303165
Dear M,

I was never a stranger. Call me.

R
>>
c,

sorry for being a fucking idiot. it's 630 in the morning and some music that we used to listen to when we would sleep together on skype came on and instantly made me think of you

-k
>>
>>35303178
Dear R,

If you were never a stranger, you'd have responded to any of my calls or texts.

M
>>
>>35285837
Dear Tom

Sorry I was so mean when I was drunk. I miss playing vidya and talking to you.
>>
>>35303178
>>35303240
PS: I fail to see why it has to always be me that starts the conversation. You know how to work a phone.
>>
File: jessie1.jpg (17KB, 481x360px) Image search: [Google]
jessie1.jpg
17KB, 481x360px
>>35301993
she's part of Team Rocket now, anon.
it's understandable. she needed to get by somehow even if she has to commit crime for a living now. you truly fucked up.
>>
Dear madeleine
You put all the stars in my sky. I hope one day you can learn to love yourself. I'm even okay with you not loving me, as long as you can eventually accept yourself one day.
>>
what the fuck makes any of you think I'm ever going to accept myself knowing how much pain and suffering I have caused people by merely fucking existing?

That people are fucking DEAD because of me?
>>
>>35289342
I cared so much it made me sick. I can't do that again. Its your turn to care. Teach me how to care again. Please. Sorry for what I know I should be sorry for.
>>
I was busy learning to live without you and being happy with myself. I didn't plan on seeing you for a while.

Each time I get away and disappear it's because I hate myself and being near you without being with you causes damage. I don't know what you really want from me.

M
>>
>>35300514
What's the initial to the person you meant this for
>>
whatever the hormones and the like you have been giving me are they are having an effect on how the bits are working.

just throwing that out there since you won't ACTUALLY let me talk to a doctor.
>>
>>35293134
what he said
original
>>
>>35299241
>Is A male, or female?
female
>>
>>35301402
>Will I ever see you again?
Not the same way as before.
>>
>>35305213
What do you mean?

asd
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.