[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do? What do what do???? How do I get myself out of this situation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-03-04-13-26-37.png (179KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-04-13-26-37.png
179KB, 1080x1920px
What do? What do what do???? How do I get myself out of this situation
>>
>>35285811
explain it first, I don't really get it
>>
>>35286000
I been taking my vyvance and trading/ giving them to people but my web of lies is too deep I think
>>
>>35286000
This kid ate all his prescription stimulants and dad found the autism pill bottle.

Nice trips.

>>35285811
Nice dubs you dumb faggot.
>>
sold them to my friend whos doing midterms.
>>
>>35285811
Just lie, man, say some of them dropped in the dirt and you didn't pick them up back because gross, felt ashamed and didn't want him to find out.
>>
>>35286092
Yeah something like that >>35286092
I'm afraid of the reporcissions
>>
>>35286130
I keep the whole pill bottle in the cabinet and never take them out >>35286130
>>
The plot thickens however because I still have the pills
>>
>>35286170
then dropped them inside stomped them with feet by accident, you can't be this uncreative man learn the beauty of lies!
>>
Just say you've been dosing extra lately because you're starting to have bad comedowns or something

Next time siphon off of your supply slower, you fucked up by making it noticeable
>>
Say you had a sweet tooth. Or you were starving and wanted something easily prepared.
>>
I usually just take one what am I supposed to say since I don't usually take more than one
>>
>>35286323
You forgot you had already taken one.

You didn't notice that two were stuck together.

That's all I got.
>>
be nicer to your dad, he loves you
>>
>>35286323
The effects dissipated by the time you got home, and you had tests to study for
>>
>>35286323
You accidentally dropped the bottle into your sink getting one out of the cabinet and a few went down the drain. Simple.
>>
>>35286480
It's a bit cliche. The best lies are wild and unpredictable.
>>
Hint at addiction justification, act oblivious to any problem.

Basically 'it didnt feel like it was working so i took another but thats not an issue is it?'
>>
>>35286480
But he's the one giving them to me
>>
>>35286548
That's good stuff. No one dislikes an addict. For effect, he should eat a pill or two during the talk.
>>
What am I supposed to do??? I want a quick fix that won't cause problems later one
>>
>>35286724
Gaslighting. Accuse him of taking them. Leave crumbs in his beard at night and so on.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-04-15-01-03.png (182KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-04-15-01-03.png
182KB, 1080x1920px
I do not know what to do I am very scared. I might go and hide away from the house
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.