[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Hitler do all those things he did?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1423415863004.png (1MB, 913x1269px) Image search: [Google]
1423415863004.png
1MB, 913x1269px
Why did Hitler do all those things he did?
>>
robotdom
>>
>>35285747
Read Mein Kampf. He was actually a pretty reasonable guy.
>>
File: follow.jpg (133KB, 900x1179px) Image search: [Google]
follow.jpg
133KB, 900x1179px
>>35285778
>>35285747
daily reminder alt rightism is literally the opposite of robots and they are just dumb cucks for rich quarterback Chad archetypes
>>
>>35285804
Oh, and make sure you find a pre-war translation, for obvious reasons.
>>
All the invasion shit? He was capturing territory his country lost unfairly a few years before. He was going to stop.. Hitler only wanted to make Germany great again. The holocaust? Big hoax. Read up on it.
>>
>>35285894
Unfairly? They lost the war after invading other people's countries.
>>
>>35285814
Yes, yes, daily reminder if you're white you should never reproduce with another white person. Also daily reminder white men cannot satisfy white women and should hire black bulls to do the job for them.

Fuck off.
>>
File: 1487374707692.jpg (130KB, 640x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1487374707692.jpg
130KB, 640x1081px
>>35285961
>still supporting rich chads

you don't belong here you normie cuck
>>
>>35285958
Germany did not start WW1 nor was the main aggressor during any of it. Allies wanted a scapegoat. No one even denies this anymore.
>>
>>35285988
Why are you trying to destroy gender roles? Half of us are the way we are because nobody taught us how to be men. Do you want to inflict that fate on EVERY male?
>>
>>35285988
project normalise is still in full swing i see
>>
File: tfw hitler.jpg (392KB, 2242x1320px) Image search: [Google]
tfw hitler.jpg
392KB, 2242x1320px
>>35285747
autism

oreganoo original
>>
>>35285894
This. Also before anyone has an emotional response to the "holocaust is a hoax" part, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

He's a christfag, but the points he makes are legitimate regardless.
>>
>>35285747
>Hatred

Jews were viewed as "the enemy" in Germany because it was believed that they held an inordinate amount of wealth and sabotaged other ethnic groups with their positions of power.

>Rise to Power

Hitler rose to power in Post-WW1 Germany because he blamed The Jews for all of the hardship that Germans were feeling. The Germans of the time were, in essence, forced to take all of the blame of WW1 and he made the poor working man feel better. He was eventually elected, given good subordinates, and the Nazi party took over all of German politics through unsavory means (e.g. Night of the Long Knives).

>Holocaust

The Holocaust came about because it was the most efficient way of dealing with The Jews. It was not named "The Final Solution" for no reason; They tried jailing and disenfranchising. Mass killings came of bureaucracy because they couldn't find a better way to achieve their goal.
>>
>>35286014
Yes they were, they went marching into the Russian empire and through Belgium into France.
>>
>>35286087
So do you believe the Jews were entirely innocent?
>>
>>35286104
Like all propaganda, it was severely overblown in order to manipulate the populace.

Tactics used at the time such as Der Stuermer are being replicated today by the American government (Trump's VOICE program) which is quite interesting though.
>>
>>35286175
What about the 1918 revolution? Surely that would breed resentment for Jews. And what about the cultural degeneration in Weimar Germany, largely led by Jewish media outlets?
>>
File: anti_jew.jpg (778KB, 1471x4282px) Image search: [Google]
anti_jew.jpg
778KB, 1471x4282px
>Jews are good boys they dindu nuffin
Immediately after WWI, kike commies started a civil war in Germany that resulted in many dead Germans. They don't teach you about that in history class.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918%E2%80%9319
>>
>>35286242
I didn't mean to imply that there were no reasons for resentment against German Jews. Obviously at the end of the revolution, when the communists were defeated, it added much fuel to the Nazi party.

I don't think that excuses the systemic obliteration they carried out in Germany & countries they later invaded though.
>>
>>35286374
There's two things about that, though. For one, I don't think "obliteration" was ever the goal. They tried their hardest to just get them to leave. They even had a standing agreement for pseudo-deportation to Palestine, where Jews would keep most of their belongings. It only ended when the war began, presumably for national security reasons.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Second, although I, like most sensible people, am aware that Jews died during the war, I'm skeptical of the "six million" figure, and of the existence of gas chambers for the purpose of mass execution. There's a lot of things that don't add up, which are covered in the video I posted here: >>35286065

In short, I think Jews were persecuted and died, but I think for the most part they deserved the persecution, and the majority of deaths were due to starvation and disease.
>>
He drove himself insane with his qt oneitis that he only spoke to once
>>
>>35285814
Me when need bux, but politically against them
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.