[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to lose my virginity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: happening.png (200KB, 842x679px) Image search: [Google]
happening.png
200KB, 842x679px
A hooker is coming over so I can fuck her. AMA
>>
>>35285345
will she have pubes?
>>
>>35285387
I hope not.

I don't.
>>
>>35285345
How much are you paying?

Did you remember to buy condoms? Ones you've actually sized for yourself?
>>
Good for you! Make sure you blow your load INSIDE!!!
>>
Can you post a pic of her? If not, can you describe her?
Is she a tranny?
Is she chubby?
Is she a boring generic blonde white girl?
>>
Is she coming over to your house or a hotel room?
>>
>>35285345

What made you do it?
Can you tell us if you feel better with yourself after?
>>
She just texted me that "something came up" and she could only get here in 2 hours.

I said fine as long as she gives me some pics since the ones on the website weren't that clear.

She replied "good night".
>>
>>35285511
She was supposed to come over.

>>35285505
The pics of her showed a pale fit brunette.
>>
>>35285560
looks liek you were about to fall for a scam OP
>>
where'd you find her? streetwalker or online?
>>
>>35285560
You need to listen to >>35285641
The girl you were speaking to wasn't the girl in the ad.
>>
>>35285641
Seems like it.

Her voice kinda gave it away. It was pretty guttural and didn't match her pics at all.

I think she changed her mind when she heard my voice, since it's really deep I probably scared her away.
>>
>>35285679
>>35285560
This. She probably is gonna send her "friend" instead because "she can't make it".
>>
>>35285712
And if you don't take her, you'll need to pay her pump anyway for wasting his time. Bait and switch. This is why you always use eroticreview or anywhere with actual ratings.
>>
>>35285780
I only chose her because she was the only one that said she was willing to come over.

All the rest required either a hotel or for me to go over to their apartment.
>>
>>35285345
Enjoy your complimentary STD
>>
>>35285803
Use eroticreview next time.
>>
>>35285815
I live in a relatively small city. No reviews here.
>>
Post a pic from her ad
>>
>>35285803
Go to a hotel don't do it at home, they'll fucking rob you if you give away your address
>>35285345
>>
>>35285870
Oh shit dude, that's all you had to say. Just go two towns over and go to an in-call. There's nothing at all wrong with that, better for you anyway.
>>
What's it like to be about to have sex with someone who doesn't want to have sex with you? Pathetic cuck
>>
>>35285947
You're on r9k, cuck. Shush.

>>35285887
I think she planned on it.
>>
>>35285885
do this, OP. I want to live vicariously through your encounter.
>>
File: Untitled.png (414KB, 718x430px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
414KB, 718x430px
>>35286176
Here is one of them. I cropped it to cut out other info and the website.
>>
>>35286366
That's a fucking dude.

Oriblox
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.