[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize straight white males are the source of all evil?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: white males.jpg (70KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
white males.jpg
70KB, 960x800px
When did you realize straight white males are the source of all evil?
>>
>>35284156
When I was told that in highschool. Now I realize that I was brainwashed.
>>
>>35284173
wtf how old are you? they teach that in school?
>>
>>35284173
As a non-american I always found this hard to believe. Your teacher tell you to hate white men?
>>
Probably around 5 or 6, when I was bound by law to be instructed by the government and they told me I had slaves and should feel bad but if I don't then I killed 6 million jews because I'm a nazi
>>
>>35284188

the marxist cucks have taken over academia
>>
>>35284188
Im 22. went to high school in a blue area of a red state
>>
>>35284188
>>35284201
Not directly, but that's what they lead you to believe. To the point where I remember one black girls saying out loud for all the class to hear "Whenever you open a history book, it's just white people making things worse". She never got any kind of punishment or backlash for saying it either. And now they wonder why Trump is in power.
>>
>>35284291
Kek, I'll never forget when we're being taught about declaration of independence and a spic girl said contemptuously "Why we're there no MEXICANS who signed the declaration l?"
>>
>>35284188
They never really touched on it that much on high school for me other than the usual slavery and holocaust stuff. But they really start bombarding you with it in college, I took an anthropology class for general ed and it was basically 'white people are responsible for everything bad in the world and if non-whites ever did anything bad it's because white people made them do it'.
>>
File: white_killers.jpg (275KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
white_killers.jpg
275KB, 620x412px
>>35284156
It was always pretty obvious
>>
I'm not full white and I am the source of all evil. Libcucks BTFO.
>>
>be not fully white
>always defending white people
A world without white people would be fucking shit, I dont know what evidence people need.
>>
>>35284156
Clinton supporters are placing the blame everywhere except where it belongs. Russia, Sanders, the Green Party, millennials, white males, sexism, emails, etc. etc. The reason she lost was because in a year of anti-establishment feeling the DNC ran an establishment candidate. That's it. Nobody had faith she would change things and why would they? As soon as Sanders was out of the way, she dropped the "hope and change" rhetoric she had been forced to use and became an advocate of moderation. They started reaching out to Republicans because they wanted to run a centrist campaign. When Sanders screwed over his base by backing her, people stopped going to his rallies. Because nobody wants to vote for "more of the same" you stupid fucks.
>>
>>35284156
It's going to sound cliche, but during the trump campaign. I had been coming to the conclusion for years, but it all coalesced then. White men are literally the source of every single problem on Earth and their only excuse is "Yeah, but we built a bunch of giant concrete dicks!", as if that makes up for literally destroying life on Planet Earth.
>>
>>35284332
What a retarded roast spic
>>
>>35284402
Thanks brah, you'll always be an honorary aryan in my book
>>
>>35284443
>White men are literally the source of every single problem on Earth
They're also responsible for you living over 40 and having a warm house to sleep in and an internet to shit post on.
>>
>>35284447
Honestly, just ask people what non-white country they'd want to live in. There's maybe a couple of places in Asia where the population is kept productive at the sacrifice of their sanity and happiness.
>>
>>35284443

99% of all the technological progress in the last 500 years of humanity has come directly from white males, dont be a stupid bitch
>>
>>35284156
Even Wikipedia knows this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angry_white_male
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>35284475
>They're also responsible for you living over 40
No, that's due to me living like something other than a moron. Humans have always lived longer than 40. Just another example of a dumbass white pleb male from the suburbs not understanding how statistics work, while claiming racial superiority for being unintelligent. You disgust me, faggot.

>>35284527
Lot of good it's been put to also, huh? A cell phone has more power than an old super computer and is used about a millionth as productively. Everything you do just makes things worse. All the technology you invent you just use to ruin the planet more and make everyone an even more insufferable consumer animal pig.
>>
File: AllrT.png (317KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
AllrT.png
317KB, 1500x1500px
>>35284443
If giant concrete dicks and everything else we create doesn't sound appealing to you, why don't you just go live in the worst parts of Africa and try making your very own mudhut? At least you'll be closer to nature and won't be "literally destroying life on Planet Earth"! Just remember not to use or try making anything white people have invented, because those are evil white ideas that literally destroy life on Planet Earth. I hope you don't get ebola, but without modern medicine your lifespan wouldn't be very long anyway.
>>
File: 1488444005395.jpg (37KB, 397x230px) Image search: [Google]
1488444005395.jpg
37KB, 397x230px
>>35284173
>liberal 10th grade teacher from back in high school
>disliked white people and said she wanted to be black
>had an open relationship with her husband
>said husband also had a fucking vasectomy
>went to Africa when she was married and had pics of her kissing Africans and animals there
>2012, so she believed the Kony meme and would talk about how she donated for the Invisible Children
>always treated me and this other kid better than other students since I were
>>
Daily Reminder that white men vote almost exclusively republican and rightwing: the wing of giving everything to the rich, destroying the environment and making the world hell.

Because we all know we need to get rid of those fucking clean water regulations so companies can make more money poisoning municipal drinking water! That's the smart position, because I'm a sociopath!
>>
>>35284156
Don't be retarded.

The problem is the old men who rule the world.

It's not a white problem. It's not a male problem. It's not even a generation thing. People are just cunts.
>>
>>35284556
>Everything you do just makes things worse
Ok faggot please stop using white inventions and medicine. Go live in one of those wonderful non-white countries.
>>
>>35284156
>clinton
>not mother of darkness
pick one
>>
>>35284556
Okay, so what would the great african races do with our technology? Yes, we rapidly advance our technology, but if not putting things we create to "good use" is what makes us the shittiest people on Earth, maybe we should be taking a lesson from non-whites. What would some glorious African tribes do with our technology? And if you've supposedly got all the ideas and can take our snow ape technology and use it how it's supposed to be used, why not run for office? Why not try to take the nation from us shitty caveman so you can stop us from literally destroying life on planet earth?
>>
>>35284591
You mean the party of not forcing rich people to pay for the poor? I'm a poorfag and even I think it's bullshit to ask them to do that.
>>
>>35284591
White men vote for the party that doesnt believe in handouts. Shocking.
>>
>>35284591
The idea is that, some day, they too will be rich. And then they'll be glad they voted for the rich party.
It's just the american dream attitude. Everyone is gonna make it big, some day, and then they'll get their own back on everyone who said they'd never make it.
>>
File: polnutshell.jpg (353KB, 1492x1472px) Image search: [Google]
polnutshell.jpg
353KB, 1492x1472px
>>35284728
>voting against their own interests just so they can be racist

you're a white guy alright
>>
>>35284777
>voting against their own interests
Yeah they should vote for the party that panders to minorities and considers white males the lowest of the low.
>>
>>35285075

This. Not even a white male either, we are all sick of liberals.
>>
>>35284777
>you're a white guy alright
Also I'm not white, I just think you're a retard.
>>
>>35285098
I understand, but that doesn't mean you have to vote for the party that only defends jewish interests.
>>
>>35285130

Between Israel and Saudi Arabia, I'll vote Israel every single time.
>>
I love race wars. These threads are always so comfy.
>>
>>35285075
You're right, there. Americans are pretty fucked. They either vote for a party that hates them or vote for another party that hates them.

Why won't americans start another party? It's a perfect time for an outsider to get a lot of votes and shake up the game.
>>
File: MwEAvow.jpg (53KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
MwEAvow.jpg
53KB, 580x282px
>>35284291
>And now they wonder why Trump is in power.
Smart
>>
File: polcucks.png (225KB, 779x600px) Image search: [Google]
polcucks.png
225KB, 779x600px
>>35285075
>>35285098
white males are the lowest of the low
>>
>>35285176
There have been attempts and I think this might be the best time. There's a lot of dissatisfied people on both sides of the fence.
>>
>>35285209

They would be, if dems were in power. Enjoy never winning elections again.
>>
>>35285209
>this meme proves that the backbone of Western civilisation are the lowest
Child please.
>>
>>35285183
Trump is already a better president than Obongo. He's deporting illegals like crazy and backed out of TPP.
>>
>>35285219
It was the best time last year. Someone could have took great advantage of the anti-trump and hillary parts of the population.
>>
>>35285292
Jill Stein was trying. She seemed to be on tv a lot and was obviously trying to draw in the Bernie crowd. It would take a huge upheaval to get a credible third party in America unfortunately (regardless of political views, I think more choice is always a good thing in politics).
>>
If you are TRULY white and male, but insecure about your skin color because of modern day racial related events (e.g. black lives matter, etc.), then you are clearly either underage or in your early 20s and haven't grown up from being a little bitch yet. Only insecure losers feel anything when accused of being FUCKING WHITE for god sake.
>>
File: 21873875315.png (34KB, 205x200px) Image search: [Google]
21873875315.png
34KB, 205x200px
>slavs
>white
hol' up
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.