[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/out/ is having a meet up at this years rainbow gathering and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: 1486508299073.jpg (7KB, 187x250px)
1486508299073.jpg
7KB, 187x250px
/out/ is having a meet up at this years rainbow gathering and you guys are all invited.
For many of you, this will be your first time having sex.
Remember that hippie chicks are very sensitive even if they are super slutty so BE NICE.
>>
>>35284029
You know if I went I'd just poke holes in all the vegan condoms right?
>>
I'm still too ugly even for free love sluts
>I'll never tongue hairy hippy assholes
>>
/out/ has like 9 people max, all middle age druggies
>>
I expect there will be lots of people ingesting semen in "home cooked" meals

and degenerate retards just whacking off all the time

the only girls there are girlfriends of chads
>>
Like any other 'alternative' scene, it will be 75% men anyways
>>
File: Done.png (356KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
Done.png
356KB, 599x510px
Some of you guys are alright. Don't go /out/ tomorrow. See you space robots.
>>
>>35284105
>>35284127
You two have clearly never been to one of these
>>
File: Rainbow_Gathering_trader_circle.jpg (275KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow_Gathering_trader_circle.jpg
275KB, 2048x1536px
>>35284238
90% male

Unsurprisingly, this wasn't an original post.
>>
I'm from /out/ and no, op is lying. He posts this thread all the time trying to recruit people to come then we all call him /out/ about how shitty this event is and find out that they are just a bunch of hippies who think they are one with the earth and shit and all want to be friends. Then we uncover stories about shit like how they litter an ass load, they got pushed out of the badlands by natives who saw past their charade, and dig trenches and fill them with shit. The rainbow family is has no respect for cultures and the earth yet act like they do. It is in fact a buch of college kids who 'want to take a year off to experience the world' and think they are high and mighty when they are nothing but the shit at the bottom of my toilet.

TLDR; Op is full of shit and so is the rainbow family, the only good they do is bring daddy money to local rural economies. They are disrespectful and disgusting.
>>
>>35284238
I was there in '96, the year I turned 18. It was shit then, it's shit now, support your local festivals and leave this trendy shit to the hipsters.
>>
I have never been to one of these but I once met a rainbow hippie girl and I explained I had never had sex because my autism turned women off.
She decided to take me under her wing and find me a GF.
She failed after a few days but gave me a mercy BJ.
Best day of my life.
>>
>>35284029
>1st time at rainbow
>be asked to work shit pit by A camp old heads

Lol at going to rainbow
>>
File: ungly dog.png (785KB, 648x498px) Image search: [Google]
ungly dog.png
785KB, 648x498px
>he doesn't activate the chakras
>he hasn't decalcified his pineal gland
>he's not raw organic
>he doesn't earth
>he doesn't sungaze
>he hasn't made a date to visit the giant tree stump in the north pole
>he doesn't want to see the black sun
>he still think space is real
>he doesn't know about the firmament
>he doesn't tell his grass to stop growing through telekinesis
>>
>>35284459
You were at the 96 gathering and you claim its 90% men?
>>
>>35284029
>they still call them rainbows
>>
>>35284363
I bet I wouldn't be able to bare the smell there past a few minutes
>>
>>35284569
"chakra"
t. Faggot

>2017 still hasn't awakens Nen
>>
>>35284664
you get used to it pretty quick
>>
File: for real.png (288KB, 542x529px) Image search: [Google]
for real.png
288KB, 542x529px
>>35284686
>he doesn't meditate under crossing ley lines during the Aurora Borelilis
>he doesn't photosynthesize electromagnetism from the sun for energy
>he eats food made of matter
>he's not conductive
>he doesn't know about the silicone trees
Get on my level of enlightenment
>>
>>35284595
That wasn't my claim. That was another anon.
>>
>>35284783
>>35284686
>>35284569
you dont have to be into any of that stuff to enjoy a gathering but you do have to respect that others have some crazy ideas
>>
>>35285131
Did you get laid at the gathering?
>>
>>35284783
>>35285157
>he doesn't actively challange the Hunter Exam every day
>he doesn't train his body to shreds every day
>he doesn't seek to become like Ging
>>
>>35285194
No, I had a girlfriend and I went with family.
>>
>>35284070
Condoms can't eat retard
>>
>>35285466
>I went with family

You must have a pretty freaky famalam
>>
>>35285526
My cousin's uncle (guess he's my uncle too?) is one of the top marijuana legalization activists in the country.
>>
>>35284029

>rainbow gathering
>thousands of disgusting aids ridden pinko shit hippies trying to get closer to nature by walking 10 minutes into the woods to do drugs, disregard the other rules set by local/federal law enforcement to protect the environment, and then get upset when they're arrested because 'muh peace' and 'muh cleanup'

One of these meetings is the only reason I would ever consider starting a forest fire.
>>
I want stinky hippy pussy NOW NOW NOW
>>
>>35285706
you must wait till july like the rest of us
>>
>>35284029
Where is /out/ camp going to be????? I am hyped!!
>>
so where is it?
>>
totes going
>>
>>35285852
My understanding is that it will be a few miles from the gathering.
You will have to watch the threads to find the final location.
>>
IF I GO TO /OUT/ WILL I BE RAPED?
I WANT TO BE ARPED.
>>
>>35286009
It is impossible to want to be raped.
>>
>>35286154
You're wrong. Terribly wrong.
>>
>hippie chicks
Nope. They are sluts and smell horrible.
>>
>>35286219
well at least i'll have something in common with them
>>
File: real frog.png (198KB, 330x311px) Image search: [Google]
real frog.png
198KB, 330x311px
Hippy chicks are just like the other whores but a little more smelly and crazy.
>>
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-02-16/news/os-rainbow-people-encampment-ocala-forest-20130213_1_ocala-national-forest-rainbow-gatherings-forest-service

Common hippy claims about Rainbow Gatherings:
>Rainbow gatherings are about promoting peace!
>We're environmentally aware!
>We're not drug addicts nor criminals!
>We're not degenerates!

From the article:
>"Rainbow Gatherings aren't all butterflies and daisies. Herrin said there are "violence problems, fighting and trouble. The EMTs are out here quite often.""
>"Through the years, Lake and Marion deputies have made arrests for retail thefts, assaults and marijuana possession. Local business people have often complained about loitering, break-ins and misuse of their business bathrooms. "
>"Customs of daily hygiene don't apply to Rainbows, who dress in swimsuits, hippie sundresses, Rastafarian hats and aging Star Wars T-shirts."
So, hippies are BTFO yet again and are proven liars.
>>
File: aim.png (462KB, 444x468px) Image search: [Google]
aim.png
462KB, 444x468px
>>35286378
>aging Star Wars T-shirts
NEET attire
>>
>>35286378
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/the-dark-side-of-the-rainbow-gathering

Another article detailing the hypocrisy of Rainbow Gatherings.
>>
>>35284029

>rainbow gathering
>nopeface.jpg

Rainbow Gatherings seem cool on the surface, but they are like a militant, violent SJW cult once you get past the police.

Also, the sex thing works there like it does everywhere else. There's a couple of Chads having orgies, and hundreds of fat aging hippies in their 60s and 70s getting high and talking about when they used to be Chads.

>tl;dr: Creeps like us are not welcome.
>>
>>35284514
You got the blowie joeys? Ama?
>>
>>35286700
>and hundreds of fat aging hippies in their 60s and 70s getting high and talking about when they used to be Chads.

Probably a good place to make connections. One of these oldfags may feel sorry for you or something and you can get a job through them or something.
>>
>>35286378
>Common hippy claims about Rainbow Gatherings:
>>Claims that might have been valid in the 80s. Anyone who's been there in the past 30 years says it fucking sucks and is very much like it was described in the article.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.