[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so why didnt u kys yourself yet? oshji

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: dZC4B8w.gif (2MB, 500x439px)
dZC4B8w.gif
2MB, 500x439px
so why didnt u kys yourself yet?

oshji
>>
i want to use a gun because it's the quickest method, but can't buy one because im on a bunch of watchlists
>>
we had this same thread yesterday and the day before faggot
>>
I secretly hope someday I'll get laid.
>>
>>35283568
oh really? wow

such
much
touch
>>
File: 1463578525166.png (96KB, 749x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463578525166.png
96KB, 749x800px
>>35283505
>but can't buy one because im on a bunch of watchlists

You're on my watchlist of anons who are full of shit
>>
>>35283505
i see your mouth movin but cant hear ya talkin
>>
>>35283484
Because I still need to tell her how I feel
If that doesn't go well I'll do it I guess
>>
File: 2131332323.jpg (101KB, 386x386px) Image search: [Google]
2131332323.jpg
101KB, 386x386px
>>35283484
>tfw I'm too apathetic to even arrange my own suicide.
>>
>>35283484

I'm scared of the possibilities of the afterlife or oblivion.

I don't want to live another life(as me) or simply not exist.

If I knew there was some kind of reroll I would kill myself immediately.
>>
>>35284652
>If I knew there was some kind of reroll I would kill myself immediately.
oh there is reroll

reroll to hell
>>
File: 1480051353335.png (49KB, 196x196px) Image search: [Google]
1480051353335.png
49KB, 196x196px
>>35283484
>why didn't you kisses you softly yourself yet?
Wat?
>>
Bcuz i have only seen 0.49% anime. 0 point fucking 49 percent. There is still 99.51% left.
>>
>>35284652
>If I knew there was some kind of reroll I would kill myself immediately.

This is the exact reason those above have kept this a secret. If everyone knew that there is guaranteed reincarnation, the majority of intelligent life would do so... at every transgression, at every trauma, at every minor inconvenience. And do you understand the kind of chaos that would entail? It goes against the intentions. Hence, there will never be a 'confirmation' of an 'afterlife' or 'reincarnation'... it's set up to make it almost impossible to know, so that order is maintained.
>>
>>35285323
>not knowing that if you kys, you will get to the same point in next life, but only with worse conditions, like being born crippled etc, so you now must work harder to get to the point you are at now, so the pain is recorded to your soul, so you dont kys again, which is against to the logic of eternal flow thru the "one"

nice try tho, lucifer

1 Peter 5:9
Resist him, standing firm in your faith and in the knowledge that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kinds of suffering.

Ephesians 6:13
Therefore take up the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you will be able to stand your ground, and having done everything, to stand.

1 Peter 5:6
Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, so that in due time He may exalt you.

1 Peter 5:8
Be sober-minded and alert. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.
>>
I have one friend. that one friend is who I stay alive for
>>
Not gonna lie, the thumbnail for OP's pic looks like she's sucking dick.
>>
Couldn't do that to my parents
>>
>>35283484
I'm afraid going to hell and devil sodomize me eternally. Also my parentss
>>
>>35283484
Because I will marry Yoko!!
>>
>>35283484
I've tried a few times.

Every failure makes me more hesitant because the chance of irreversible damage becomes higher.

Just wish I could use a gun or a lethal injection desu
>>
>>35283484
got to publish dat book of poems, obviously, and try to create a religion for myself.

i'm also living for alcohol. addiction can be just the hope one needs to continue.
>>
>>35288122
>tried

origi
>>
>>35288216
care to share some of your poems, mate?
when is gona get published? what is the general idea of the book? can we get a name?
>>
>>35283484
>so why didnt u kys yourself yet?
no
>>
Fuck that, I can get drunk many times more. And ejaculate into my tissues. Life not so bad always.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.