[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you have an ugly face, lifting won't help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: Alex-Haidau-1.jpg (732KB, 1133x1702px)
Alex-Haidau-1.jpg
732KB, 1133x1702px
Daily reminder if you work out and have an ugly face then lifting won't help.
>>
File: chico01.jpg (42KB, 640x960px)
chico01.jpg
42KB, 640x960px
Why lift if it's all about the face?
>>
>>35283469
True. But that guy STILL looks better, much better in fact, than if he was a 300 lbs fat ass. It might not make him look like a fucking Adonis, but he looks better than at least 90% of men.
>>
Not if you have bones under the fat

All fat people are ugly
>>
>>35283491
literally no point.. if you have an ugly faxe but ripped body no one will want to get to know you enough to see what's under your shirt.
>>
>>35283469
>daily reminder that if you workout and have a good looking face, it still wont help if you're an autistis sperg
>>
Why care about your appearance when you have a top notch immune system?
>>
>>35283469
We can't have physically and mentally strong young men who detach themselves from the hedonism treadmill and reassert their masculinity! Oy vey, shut it down!
>>
>>35283506
>90% of men
Delusional
>>
>>35283469
he would greatly benefit from jaw implants, rhino and canthoplasty
>>
>>35283525
>the myth of the autistic Chad

Wrong, attractive people can't be autosts. They are showered with attention from an early age and organically develop social skills as they grow up. If you were hot, you would know it because people would be drawn towards you.
>>
>>35283506
>but he looks better than at least 90% of men.
I was with you until here..Dont fool yourself lol, he is still ugly as sin, are you on crack ? Chichs will take handsome but fat dude over him.

Face
Height
Job/Financial Status

These are all that matters. Being fit is just a plus. Won't change your chances with girls.
t.26 year old KHV gymcell.
>>
>>35283533
Nice post senpai, it really adds something to the thread. His body is better than that of the overwhelming majority of men, sure he's not a 10/10, but he's certainly up there. Particularly since shoulder-to-waist ratio is in an important part of mate selection.
>>
>>35283550
t. G. Bogdanoff
>>
>>35283591
what about his giraffe tier neck?
>>
File: LOOK.png (313KB, 433x475px) Image search: [Google]
LOOK.png
313KB, 433x475px
>>35283591
the body doesn't matter when this is his face

the body / face mismatch actually makes it look even more grotesque
>>
>losing weight before I join gym and get /fit/
>lost 40 lbs so far, 15 more to go
>look like a normal person
>laying on bed rubbing stomach because feels weird without fat
>play with belly button
>wtf
>grab qtip and stick it in and swirl it around
>pull out giant chunk of smelly tan colored crap
>gross
>go through 3 qtips pulling out more and more
>stop because they start getting a red tint
>>
File: 1488582291823.jpg (96KB, 840x700px) Image search: [Google]
1488582291823.jpg
96KB, 840x700px
>>35283653
ffs I wanted to eat my instant ramen here
>>
>>35283518
That's why you don't wear shirts and they suddenly don't even look at your face anymore, only at dem pecks
>>
>>35283469
Bet he isn't depressed or dysfunctional though, being fit is its own reward.
Hoe's ain't shit anyway.
>>
>>35283531
Body building isn't mentally strong, it is narcissistic.
>>
>>35283630
>>35283569
>>35283640

Actually I've just been reading a couple of abstracts. Turns out I was wrong and face is the best predictor of overall attractiveness. I appologies, now excuse me while I commit most honourable sudoku.
>>
Uggo checking in. Orgiiiii
>>
If you want to get laid then there is no point in working out if ugly. An unfit chad would pull a hot girl before this >>35283640 guy would. Working out to get laid is a meme by chads. It really needs to stop.
>>
>>35283735
Not ugly. You just want attention, KEK
>>
>>35283771
look at his nose. just take a single glance at it.
>>
File: IMG_20170304_093149.jpg (964KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170304_093149.jpg
964KB, 2048x1536px
>>35283791
Yep. This nose repels Stacie's from thousands of miles.

I'm also a Manlet 5'6
>>
>>35283735
>>35283812
>be fag
>like big noses
>like manlets
>mfw all the cute guys are straight and think they're ugly because women are cunts
>tfw no big nosed manlet bf
>>
>>35283469
No one knows the rules. It's pick two and you'll be fine:
>face
>body
>personality
You can get away with missing one. And if you have all three, you're Chad.
Screencap this shit. It's official now.
>>
>>35283949
if by body you mean height you are correct.
>>
>>35283506
90% of men workout now. If you want to set yourself apart from everyone else, you have to not lift.
>>
>>35283469
>Daily reminder if you work out and have an ugly face then lifting won't help.
So you're saying if he had a skinny fat body he would be no less attractive than he is now?

You realize why that's wrong right?
>>
>>35284023
Nope, height belongs in the face category. It's a little weird but it makes sense.
>>
>>35283735
Can you stop infesting every thread with your goblin-looking, hook-nosed, vacuumcleaner from teletubbies twin shit face, you attention seeking utter faggot?
>>
>>35283469
"Whats cosmetic surgery"

Lifting will help you be stro g and alpha like chad. If your uggo save some money and become a better version of yourself you lazy piece of shit
>>
File: 245626.jpg (13KB, 359x381px) Image search: [Google]
245626.jpg
13KB, 359x381px
>>35284242
90% of men shower daily. If you want to set yourself apart from everyone else, you have to not shower.
>>
>>35284740
as I said earlier>>35283550
also, learn to greentext
>>
>>35284779
I know how to greentext i just didnt want to do it. Dumb motherfucker like you who jump to assumptions real quick think you have the world figured out but in reality everywhere you go you look make yourself look like a damn fool
>>
>>35285087
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couIdn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. l wiIl shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>35283469
That's a fucking lie
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.