[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many Robots/Weebs/Bronies etc noticeably balding?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 12

File: 632637263.jpg (22KB, 660x495px)
632637263.jpg
22KB, 660x495px
>is it a genetic thing?
>is it a poor diet, lack of exercise?
>do normies just hide it better by being more fashionable and shaving their heads?

Why is this R9K?
>>
its from using cheap/no shampoo
>>
>>35283250
Because they're all Barneyfags who deserve death
>>
>>35283250
I'd say it's just that people who are ugly/balding have a much greater chance of becoming robots in the first place because people have an aversion to ugly people and they don't get friends or girlfriends as easily.

Although I think you underestimate how many robots have a full head of hair and are reasonably decent looking people. It's surprisingly easy to end up a robot due to a little autism even if you don't have ugliness working against you.
>>
We should kill all Barneyfags already, put them in camps
>>
>>35283250
Because it's a symbol of genetic trash, for the most part. I can't believe how many young men in my college campus are already losing their hair noticeably.
>>
>>35283250
I'm really afraid of balding

My hairline hasn't started to recede yet but I always notice a lot of fallen hair every time I wash my head

Help me robots I don't want to go bald
>>
>>35283669
>>35283385
>getting triggered for 7 years
7 years morty, you`ll be here forever
>>
>>35283799
Meh, we all shed hair in the shower, it's natural.
Don't stress about it because then you will lose you hair, and that would be way too ironic.
>>
Over-masturbation, which drains zinc and produces DHT.

Most men don't have nearly enough zinc anyway, and those who fap have even less.
>>
who here /nicehair/?
>>
>>35283847
i...is that true?
>>
>>35283385
>>35283669
This guy

Seriously
>>
Take the furpill if you want to keep thick lustrous hair
>>
It may be all the unused testosterone stockpiling in your body.

I am a spic with plenty of hair, even in my late 20s. it may be genetic.
>>
>>35283250
Excessive masturbation causes baldness. Also their diet is shit and live ubhealthy lifestyles
>>
>>35283250
because za warudo rejects those with subpar genetics and they find their way here or to the cesspool that is le leddit
>>
High test alphas
>>
>>35283816
Barney's still a shit show, stop defending it
>>
>>35283250
I wish I was balding, my hair is really annoying to keep tidy

Have to use a special shampoo because of it, so I contemplated shaving it off but I would probably look like a skinhead/douchebag
>>
>>35283876
Hey, these faggots all need to die.
>>
>>35283967
>>35284085
>defending it
no
im just laughing at you for beeing so zealous
>>
File: 1480477628856s.jpg (8KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1480477628856s.jpg
8KB, 250x243px
>>35283971
>shaved mine last week
>already in the process of growing it back

Yeah, I wouldn't dude, unless you're sure you can pull it off.
>>
>>35284101
Hey, you can't deny that these degenerates need to fucking die
>>
>>35283250
because we are highly intelligent
>>
>>35284746
unlike Barneyfags of course
>>
whose guts I really hate
>>
>>35283250

I'd say it's just one small symptom of a much larger, overarching genetic disorder. You'll find that most true robots are not just balding, they're also short (below 5'9) with thin wrists, narrow shoulders, fragile bones, wide hips, uneven teeth, low IQ/poor spacial awareness, small dick, weak jaw, bug eyes, etc.

Basically, you know how when you see a retarded/mentally ill person you can immediately tell something's *off* without even speaking to them? You can just see it in their face, in their gait. The same problem exists in robots, likely due to some massive genetic fuckup. Could be klinefelters, could be autism, it's not always clear, but you don't get to 20+ with no friends or girlfriend for no reason. People like that are usually fucked from day one with no saving. And they're incredibly rare which is why this board is so vilified from the outside.
>>
File: 1488098444914.jpg (38KB, 564x688px) Image search: [Google]
1488098444914.jpg
38KB, 564x688px
>>35285390
but many people in "children of darkness" arent actually ugly and deformed, just very mentally ill and retarded, so looks isnt really a factor
>>
>>35283250
It really makes you think about how much they need to die
>>
We need a way to kill these pieces of excrement
>>
it's the other way around.

balding, short people have a higher chance of being so fucked in the head they turn to these things for comfort.

source: I'm bald and short
>>
NAAH
im hairy af
>>
Its just bad genetics in general, not that good looking guys can't go bald but its a lot more rare. Look at brad pitt, dude is like 55 years old and still has a perfect square hairline like a 12 year old. I'm 26 and my temples have gone back. Shit sucks.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.