[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

piss bottle general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

piss bottle general
>>
>closet full of piss bottles turns into a closet full of dip spit bottles
i'm always tripping over empty bottles now too, it's so noisy
>>
>>35282275
>>35282275
>keep a separate trashcan just for bottles so I can easily pull out a new piss bottle when the last one's full
>wide-mouthed bottles like Gatorade/Powerade are the best
>if anyone happens to come over, they just think I recycle
>keep the full piss bottles under my bed until I remember to take them to the sink and dump them out
I got a good thing going cap'n
>>
>>35282875
>>keep the full piss bottles under my bed until I remember to take them to the sink and dump them out
gross, just put them in a bag and dump them in the trash
>>
>>35282275
Normally I have too hide mine, but pissing in mountain dew bottles makes the bottle look as if it were full with mountain dew.
>>
>>35283018
>risking anyone seeing them

Nigga r u new
>>
>>35283018
But then my trashbag gets too heavy, that's why I gotta pour them first
>>
>>35282275
I don't have a piss bottle, but I do have a 2L cum bottle, I keep it at the side of the bed, it'll take a while to fill tho.
>>
Robots may be surprised to learn that piss bottles are a time honored Army tradition. When deployed generally your shitty portapotty or bathroom is outside of your building/tent. However in most units you will be required to get in full gear to leave those areas. This blossomed into lovingly waking up and using a pissbottle at 2 am to avoid having to put on 100+ lbs of shit just to go piss. As any avid pissbottle user knows the ease of access leads to many soldiers simply always using pissbottles and even having an excellent collection of them. The more you know!
>>
File: 1469148403467.png (251KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1469148403467.png
251KB, 480x300px
why the fuck would anyone use a piss bottle

explain yourselves
>>
>>35283164
Can be done inbetween lives on Counter Strike
>>
>>35283164
I think the only legitimate reason people would use piss bottles is when they play games.
>>
>>35283164
I actually used one for real freshman year of college. I had terrible anxiety and didn't want to leave my dorm to go to the bathroom. I would only use the piss bottle on Friday and Saturday nights because that's when it was the worst, I just wanted to shut myself away from the world.
>>
File: 1487911435587.jpg (15KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1487911435587.jpg
15KB, 409x409px
>>35283100
>pour them into the mom's rose wall bed before collection.
>neighbor starts complaining about the smell.
>tell them its an awesome new wave liquid compost from Zimbabwe
>neighbor now wants try my 3 month old fermented piss in a baja blast bottle.

so devilish.
>>
>>35283209
That could actually help since piss contains stuff that plants need to be healthy.
>>
>>35283205
I think most everyone here uses one for real... I'm not larping

>>35283164
Laziness (my bathroom is across my apartment), not wanting to pause whatever I'm watching or sometimes playing, bed is comfier than a cold toilet... in college it was definitely anxiety, so maybe that's what got me started on the habit. Now it just feels so normal, I don't know why I wouldn't use it.
>>
File: bored pepe.jpg (75KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
bored pepe.jpg
75KB, 960x960px
>>35283205
actually now that i think about it
i did have to piss in a bottle once because it was like 1AM and there weren't any bathrooms available in my dorm, and i was desperate
had to do it in the fucking closet that had a curtain for a door while one of my roommates was falling asleep

but that was the only time.
>>
>>35283302
i can see why males would use one but i can't imagine the smell every time you open the bottle.
>>
>>35283164
i don't want to leave my room when normies are in the house
>>
>>35283338
I pee a lot at once so I usually fill up the bottle in one use. It's a "use once and seal" kind of deal for me.
>>
>>35283302
>I think most everyone here uses one for real... I'm not larping
Maybe not you, but lots of memeing larpers from reddit and stuff.
>>
>>35282275
>keeping bottles
>not just pissing in a reusable metal canteen

I'm all for a refreshing Pepsi(R) every now and then but I sure as hell am not going to spend $2/2L of urine.
>>
>>35283280

piss has electrolytes?
>>
>>35283413
water bottles
and sparkling water
i don't drink soda any more. at least at home
>>
>>35283455
I buy soylent for food, so I just piss in the empty bottles that I buy anyway.

No longer cook or use the toilet. Is this ideal robothood?
>>
>>35283423
It has Nitrogen which is the main part of fertilizers. And since it is natural it makes the plants healthier.
>>
>>35282275
HOLY SHIT that was my post here like a year ago maybe. I finally made it.
>>
it's a dangerous game when you piss in apple juice jugs but also keep actual apple juice in the same type of bottle beside the piss ones.
>>
>>35283909
And it's even got an ifunny watermark. Holy shit a celebrity. Will you do an AMA?
>>
>>35283909
you must make a lot of m0n$y
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.