[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you honestly want women for any other reason besides sex?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: Bvo7BZzIAAAZLqx.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bvo7BZzIAAAZLqx.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
Do you honestly want women for any other reason besides sex?
>>
Did that looney tunes bitch get hit with a frying pan or something?
>>
On very rare occasions I've met women who I actually enjoy talking to because they're witty and we have great banter and actual personality chemistry

But I've met two, MAYBE three women like that in my life and they're all older than me by at least five years. Not sure why that is.
>>
Yes. But i'm really normie and have had multiple gfs. Getting the first gf is the hardest because you truly can't understand the pain of no gf til you've had one before. Most kissless hand holdless virgins simply don't understand the true crushing loneliness and how much it truly sucks to not have someone that close to you. That's also why its so difficult to get your first gf, because at first relationships seem to be mostly about sex.
>>
Cuddles! Warm, soft, embracing hugs that just make you warm and fuzzy in the insides. Hmm...

(Also, I am asexual, so...)
>>
>>35282163
cudling I want so much just cudling, also >>35282311
this is so true with me, actually tried to get together with 1 of the only 3 "style-y" women but she was actually together with someone else already and apologized for it, I was like, wtf? I get it, you are with someone I'll just look far and wide and find someone else too... no luck since then
>>
I really just want a daughter. I could adopt one but I'd rather have a biological one.
>>
Yeah, for love. And for status. Mostly to not feel like a loser tho.
>>
who said i wanted women for anything?
once you go this long without human affection, it ceases to matter anymore.

you won't know this unless you go years without human affection or unless you're able to truly pull your head out of your ass.
>>
At this point I just want to be held.
>>
>>35282163
Satin was nice up until the boob job. I don't know if her face has changed from ageing, or plastic surgery....but something's going on there. She has fantastic 10/10 feet though that's for sure!
>>
>>35282163
Mostly just want someone to be close to that you can never get from bro friends. Lay in bed watching movies, do cheesy cutesy things, play games and stuff, and sometimes she'll touch my peepee.
>>
>>35282373
Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot.
origgot
>>
File: 1466343566891.png (278KB, 530x735px) Image search: [Google]
1466343566891.png
278KB, 530x735px
>>35282163
Yes. I want someone to love and be loved by in return. I want a wife I can come home to, a woman I can experience life with. A woman who belongs to me in the same way that I belong to her. Someone to cuddle up with at night and talk to while basking in each others love and affection.
>>
>>35282373

>believes in the "asexual" meme

lmao, shut up. There's no such thing as asexual humans, people with low sex drives just made a buzzword for themselves so they could feel like special snowflakes
>>
>>35282331

Yeah, tfw no gf before I had my 1st girlfriend was mostly because I was a khv. Now that I've had a gf, been kissed, and had sex, I just want a qt gf with a chill personality who'll give me footjobs on demand.
>>
File: 856518646513.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
856518646513.gif
1MB, 400x300px
>>35282163
Cons:
>With very few exceptions, they're insufferably boring to talk to, yet never shut up
>Always taking pictures of themselves in front of things
>Incapable of basic human empathy or even genuine sympathy
>Always trying to nose their way into your private business so they have more bullshit to spew out of their mouths at whoever happens to be within earshot
>Emotionally stunted, incapable of seeing outside of their own frame of reference or think about anything objectively
>100% guaranteed that if they're criticizing someone else it's because they're jealous
>Incapable of forming an opinion on their own, will only adopt the safest "in-group" ideas of whoever they happen to be around at the time
>No concept of self-sacrifice, dignity, virtue, or any higher ideals at all, unless they are directly beneficial to themselves
>Incapable of taking responsibility for themselves or their own actions, everything is always someone else's fault
>Try to "win" fights by baiting a negative emotional response if their initial rhetorical platitudes don't do the trick
>Make all decisions entirely based on their current emotions; they are literally slaves to their own primitive animal-brains, and possess none of the qualities of an evolved human being
>the fact that they can speak at all is more like a dog learning a trick than a useful tool for an intelligent being
>They are a constant pain in the ass, they can't imagine not bothering someone about whatever petty grievance is currently sitting in their mind
>Inherently cruel and manipulative, will come at you with everything they have if they imagine they've been wronged somehow, like the primitive beasts they are

Pros:
>They're hot and I like fucking them.

U rite, OP. U rite.
>>
>>35282423

>for status

lol too true. When you don't have a gf, and people catch you staring on your phone, they often tease you by saying, "who you texting, your girlfriend?", knowing you don't have a gf. Feelsbadman
>>
>>35282163
I want to believe in the fact that over half the world isn't literally subhuman
>>
>>35282835

>2017
>Still having hope in humanity

too late, pal.
>>
>>35282163
Yes, and if you only see women as sex objects then it's probably one of the reasons why you're a virgin, OP.
>>
>>35283004

I'm not a virgin. Try harder, you chronic masturbator
>>
>>35282492
watch movies in bed with my best bud desu. Highly comfy.
>>
>>35283133

such a nice and sweet dream.
>>
>>35283084
Neither am I, but that still makes you a shallow piece of shit.
>trip fag
Unironically kill your self.
>>
>>35283004
i'm not a virgin and women literally have no use besides sex, they're just a means to an end.
>>
Cooking
Cleaning
Childbearing
Childraising
Pillow replacement
>>
>>35282163
A life long companion
>>
>>35282163
>having someone to hug me when I get depressed in bed
>someone who accepts me as I am
>to have a reason to live
>>
>>35283768
>I'm not a virgin
Doubt it, but even if that's true
>xdddd women have no use besides sexual pleasures dude, it's not like they're also actual sentient beings who are capable of holding conversations having someone to talk to, and pretty much anything you would do with someone who isn't a women
>they're literally just sex objects I'm soooo not edgy lel
>>
>>35282163
I HAD TO HAD TO HAD TO AHD TO OREEEEEEEEEGINALLLL
>>
>>35283748
>trip fag
really, anon?
>>
>>35282754
I was going to say this but you already did so I don't have to give him another (You).
>>
>>35282163
I've never really cared about sex or having a girlfriend. Having a girlfriend who lives with you and compliments your personality would be nice, but I know this is utopian and I could never find someone who compliments my specific personality well.
>>
I mainly just want a gf to have a woman around the house to clean and care for my animals while I'm away at work. I do not caree for jewish things such as love and sex. Also my mummy would finallu stop asking me when she will be a grandmother.
>>
there's a thread where OP says that men are the true romantics with people responding: women are evil and can't love and just want your money hhhhr

and then I see this
>>
I don't care about sex at all. I just want someone that I feel comfortable around.
>>
>>35283975
Just calling it as it is.
>>
>>35282283
If your refering to Lucy she has fetal alcohol syndrome.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.