[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever go to prom, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: zs9jCkw.jpg (84KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
zs9jCkw.jpg
84KB, 540x960px
Did you ever go to prom, /r9k/?
>>
>>35281436
Nope. Pretty sure my oneitis wanted to go with me. I would've went if I had my driver's license.
>>
Yea I was forced to go with a girl that I didn't want to go with, mostly just sat around and shit, I wasn't really popular in HS and none of my friends went.
>>
>>35281473
That sounds like torture desu

original
>>
>Rarest pepe.

Pulverize those damned normie faggots.
>>
>>35281489
It wasn't that bad, I got free food but I would have rather stayed home than look like a loser. Oh well
>>
I went to junior prom with my oneitis and kissed her for the first time that night. My mom cock blocked me though, she wanted me to stay the night and her mom was fine with that, but mummy wasn't having it. She left for the peace corp a year later and I never saw her again.

I lost my virginity two years later to a crack whore for $10. I wish I was kidding.

Thanks mom.
>>
Nope, middle school nor high school. I also didn't take a yearbook pic, class pic nor did I go to graduation.
>>
No, I was the laughing stock of my year in school and no one expected me to come anyway.
>>
>>35281436
Thank you, alt-right, for reclaiming Pepe.
>>
>>35281601
Dude you are what I wanted to be in HS, a ghost. I actively tried to get in trouble so they would send me to alternative school. Only thing I was able to dodge was senior pics
>>
I was way too ugly to go to prom.
>>
britbong here - at our prom nobody was expected to bring a date at all, everyone just dressed up nice. i had a good time - we all had a good meal, got drunk, then i had a party at my house with my friends afterwards. it was nice.
>>
>>35281661
Imagine being ugly AND going to prom
>>35281679
If only it was like that at my HS
>>
Nope. I went to a mental hospital for school.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with americunt kids? Why are they so inundated with internet meme culture?
>>
>>35281436
No
Some girl asked me to go with her friend in 10th grade but it was on Facebook which I never used so nothing came of it
>>
File: 1480993560019.jpg (61KB, 440x422px) Image search: [Google]
1480993560019.jpg
61KB, 440x422px
>>35281436
>mfw these people are probably on a government watchlist now
Thanks /pol/
>>
>>35281436
No. If I wanted to get drunk with a bunch of people I hate I'd just do it at home. I did however go to the senior dinner dance so I can get free shit from the raffle.
>>
>>35281733
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IVJVTUNl0I

orignl
>>
No I didn't even care much about girls until college.
>>
File: 1439426218379.png (126KB, 301x338px) Image search: [Google]
1439426218379.png
126KB, 301x338px
>>35281456
>not paying a friend to be a chauffeur with a nice hat

cmon son
>>
No. I was so out of the loop in high school that I didn't even know about the prom until the day before. Didn't know about SATs either.
>>
>>35281473
>none of my friends went.
>he had friends in hs

NORMIE DETECTED
>>
>>35282075
I didn't find out that she wanted to go with me a week later.
I was gonna go by myself if I had my license.
Also none of my friends had cars. Plus if I had sex with her where was I gonna go do it?
>>
nope
didnt go to graduation either
played wotlk and jerked off

no regrets
>>
File: 1477764459175.gif (41KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477764459175.gif
41KB, 200x200px
>school cancelled prom for my entire year
>>
>>35281436
No. My mom was really sad
>>
>fucked over by my original date
>set up with a qt younger girl by sympathetic friend
>decent prom with her
>old date's prom was shit
>had an actual freakout and ran out of the building
>Good.
>date was a good christian girl so no puss
>but
>ran into a girl that was a long time friend through high school at an after party
>pounded her so hard
>rip my virginity
>rip ever having sex again too though
>>
No, I skipped because no date and went to the after party. Played blackjack while I looked at all my friends who had dates and having fun
>>
File: 1477580823596m.jpg (124KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477580823596m.jpg
124KB, 768x1024px
>>35281436
Ya I did. Asked a girl who is pretty out of my league. She said yes. I tried to get her to be my gf but it never worked out.

In retrospect I should have asked someone who I actually liked. I didnt really like the girl I asked, I only liked the idea of her. She is pretty cute and relatively popular.

But prom sucked. She didnt really want to dance or talk to me at all. I didnt even really get to eat any of the food, either, because I was stuck following her around all night.

When it was over she gave me a hug and I went home. Probably jacked off later that night.

She has some chad boyfriend now. I wonder if she only said yes because her standards are low, but maybe, there is a small glimpse of hope in the back of my mind that maybe Im not as ugly as I think I am.
>>
>>35281436
Ditched it. One of the best decisions in my life.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 960x555px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 960x555px
>>35281436
Yeah, junior and two senior proms. My own senior prom then my high school sweetheart's because he was a year younger than me.

>mfw graduated and expected to never see anyone again
>be forced to come back and see the underclassmen (also at his graduation)

I had a beautiful silk(ish?) flowy gown that had blends of random colors in it. A friend said I'll regret it but it's been six years and it's hands down the best dress I ever had.
>>
>>35281436
didn't go and purposefully didn't sell any candles for the fundraiser to make the ticket cost more
>>
File: 1486518846985.jpg (557KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1486518846985.jpg
557KB, 2048x1536px
>>35281436
Fuck no. I stayed home playing vidya and watching YouTube videos with my internet friend. I was way too socially retarded for prom. Or yearbook pics. Or graduation. I don't even have any social media now and the only people I speak to is my mom, little cousin and aunt. Life's good.
>>
I went. I declared my love for the girl I liked that year using a DIY poem. She obviously rejected me and it was a bit awkward afterwards, but nothing too fucked up.

I wish I had known in advance the new girl was actually the headmaster's daughter.

It was a bit depressing when I arrived home, but all the chicks were dressed nicely and I would have fucked even the shy, unattractive girl of the class. Good melancholy wank upon arriving home.

>>35281436
Nice cyborg game there.
>>
File: 1410316807397.gif (119KB, 320x600px) Image search: [Google]
1410316807397.gif
119KB, 320x600px
Yup.
Shouldn't have.

>went almost only for that hot busty asian who I thought was into me but only ended up friendzoning me
>>
File: patrick-hook.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
patrick-hook.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>35281436
Nope, and you're a huge fucking normalfag if you did.
>>
>>35282978
Post it
Also show tits
>>
>>35281601
Good man. I was the exact same way: no prom, no pictures, nothing. Felt good.
>>
>>35282218
>where was I gonna go do it?
Literally anywhere. Could've just found a spot with no people around. The broom closet if need be.
>>
>>35281436
yes. no one wanted to go with me so the teachers just paired me up with a qt who was one year younger and didn't graduate that year.
>>
>>35282867
She probably could have gone with Chad, so you gotta have some endearing quality.
>>
Sort of, not my own. I was out of state at the time and snuck into another prom, it was lame and one guy confronted me asking if I go to their school and then I ran away.
>>
>>35281436
It was awful and I was forced to go and I didn't have a car at the time so I couldn't leave.
>>
Yea with my ex in highschool who was as much as a loser with me and very lewd
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.