[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHOULD I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: dd2.jpg (33KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
dd2.jpg
33KB, 600x461px
Welp r9k not sure what to do here.

>new girl at work
>shes 18, still in highschool. turns 19 in summer
>overtly asked for my number
>asked me to go to the movies with her
>wants to go out again
>calls them dates
>i rubbed her booty the other day in she was fine with it

Im 21 , turning 22 in spring. Should i gf this? or should i just keep her around and fugg?

Ive never had a gf guys or have a girl show this much interest in me. pls help
>>
>>35281172
If you keep her just for sex I'll cut your dick off.
This is the only female that will ever show interest in you so treat her right.
>>
>>35281172
Just see where things go. Don't force a relationship for a fuck buddy. Literally just keep hanging out with her and see how you feel. If you truly enjoy being with her, then make her your gf, but if you go into this with the intention of making her your gf you will overlook warning signs.
>>
>>35281172
Girls asking guys out? What is this, bizarro world?
>>
If you like her enough to gf and she likes you enough to gf then go for it.

Just don't be autistic about it since its your first chance at a grill friend.
Just try be normal enough.
>>
>>35281172
>girl showing interest in you
NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35281198
OP IS CHAD
REEEEEE
>>
>>35281185
I sorta feel this way. But at the same time its a doggy dog world boyo.

>>35281195
This is the plan for right now, just go with the flow, see how i feel.

>>35281209
>>35281198
>>35281213
Its so unprecedented, i-i swear im not chad.
>>
>>35281271
Damn man, I wish a girl would ask me out.
>>
File: chart.png (100KB, 1520x1140px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
100KB, 1520x1140px
>>35281271
>doggy dog world
You're triggering me
>>
>>35281172
Dont' shit where you eat dumbass
>>
File: 1484969222525.gif (613KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484969222525.gif
613KB, 1280x720px
>>35281304
I dont wanna meme you my guy but i was just beeeing myself desu.

I had decided in my head before to never pursue another female or even care if they view me romantically/sexually.

Then this happens
>>
>>35281341
Our job is the type where this expression is null and void
>>
>mfw anon is randomly stumbling upon ptp
>tfw this is my fetish and it will never happen
>>
>>35281195
This is the best advice in the thread. No matter how much you think you NEED to have a gf, if you force it, you might end up more miserable then you were before. Go into this as practice talking to girls, not having a practice gf. Learning how to talk to girls (not picking up girls, just learning to hold a conversation) is more valuable imo than learning how to manage a relationship.
>>
>>35281172
How does she look like OP?
Post pics plox
>>
>>35281722
Ptp? Anon can you tell me what ptp is?
>>
>>35281172
Should this even be a fucking question? Even a total autist like me would just go with it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.