[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW no fighting twerking white girl GF

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0645.jpg (35KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0645.jpg
35KB, 320x180px
TFW no fighting twerking white girl GF
>>
>>35280894
Where is this video

Yeah this girl is extremely fine even though she is only 13 years old. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>35280902
YouTube cash me outside twerk. It's a massive let down, but I would still do 3-5yrs to fuck her
>>
File: IMG_0643.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0643.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>35280902
>we're all pedophiles now
>>
>>35280913
>now

Unoriginal
>>
File: IMG_0646.jpg (108KB, 740x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0646.jpg
108KB, 740x493px
>>35280935
This is what prepubescence looks likein 2017
>>
link video
>>
>>35280913
how bow dah?

ganoli
>>
>>35280967
>ywn have consensual teenage sex
>>
>>35280967
>"pre"-pubescence
I don't think you know what that word means anon
>>
>Twerking
>Primal human mating dance
>best preformed by the most voluptuous fertile females
>Miley Cyrus comes to mind and a white girl twerking
>Muh dick would still...

Imagine going to a club, and getting a bunch of poopers gyrating on your crotch. You should go clubbing OP! I'm sure eventually someone will twerk on you. Just wear sunglasses in the club so no one can see your misery and think you're cool.

They'd be like, YO! That handsome mother fucker other there wears sunglasses at night!
Lets twerk for him. Just be sure to go to a club that thinks yoga pants are cool. If you want to laid real fast, and get into a fight; find the only white girl at a black club. She'd be center of attention, and when your sunglasses wearing, suit and tie with katana gear'd, fedora so classy ass appears, you become a hero in the darkness. When you single out vanilla chocolate in a sea of coffee beans, you definitely get the best twerking white girl.

Also make sure she stays into rap music. Twerking to heavy metal could throw her back out.
>>
>>35281216
I almost forgot to add!
On your twerking adventure, in the ghetto club, you WILL get attacked by a crowd of overly fertile black females. Its inevitable. I'm not white, but I've seen it many times. This will raise the testosterone of other black men. They will start to sag a little extra, they will begin to grab their crotches, and they will get jealous. In this scenario you have to be prepared to unsheathe your hitori hanzo and begin to shield bullets with your mastery of precision swordsmanship. After they run out of their 1 clip of ammo, RUN. Because they wont be able to catch you if they are sagging. The ones that aren't sagging wont chase you, they're normally dont care. Infact, befriend the ones that dont sag first, than chase the twerking white girl. The non-saggers will typically have your back.
>>
>>35281319
K I'll keep that in mind
>>
>>35281021
>what is google

Literally just type in How bow dah twerk
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.