[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How far are you from getting a girlfriend? do you talk to girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1595.png (990KB, 907x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1595.png
990KB, 907x523px
How far are you from getting a girlfriend?

do you talk to girls?
>>
>>35280354
Far.
I don't talk to girls because they don't talk to me.
>>
File: IMG_1597.jpg (85KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1597.jpg
85KB, 700x700px
How far are you from eating a cheezy pizza?
>>
>>35280354

A girl more or less told me to ask her for a drink the other week and I said "nah". But she lives pretty far from me and she's a little bit bonkers.

On Monday I spent the day just hanging about with another girl, but I honestly couldn't work out if it was a date or not because I'm socially retarded, but it felt more like two mates hanging out and I'm happy with that for the time being.

I guess reasonably far, but it's actually feasible now, which it really, really wasn't eighteen or twenty-four months ago.
>>
>>35280354
I talked to a girl somewhere last June so I feel like I'm pretty close.
>>
Not sure. I think there's a chick who likes me but I doubt it's gonna work out.
>>
>>35280354
haven't spoke to a outside female entity for 7 years.
>>
File: chad.png (5KB, 273x201px) Image search: [Google]
chad.png
5KB, 273x201px
I don't know or talk to girls but I'm 100% certain that I could get a girlfriend by the end of the month. I could probably get a first date by the end of the day.

I'm voluntarily celibate because it's not worth bothering with. I've had girlfriends before, they're not fun or enjoyable or a good use of my time.
>>
In college most of my classmates are girls and I'm even in one class where its just me and a girl. I talk too most of them but Id rather not try anything incase of rejection.
>>
>>35280354
I have a bunch of female friends, still I haven't talked to any females (including them) in about 6 months or so. Except colleges at work, but I've got fired since.
>>
>>35280992
You'll look back at this in some years and realize you didn't take the opportunity when you had it and now your social skills are outdated.
>>
i dont leave the house
i talk to noone
i will probably be alone forever
>>
>>35280354
Think I can maybe get one, but I don't want to make the first move. Group is having drinks in a few weeks for my birthday. If she's interested, she'll make a move then.
>>
I have a girlfriend. She's cheating on me. I guess you can call me a cuck. I don't enjoy the thought of her with another man, but I don't want to be lonely again.
>>
File: 1446856289425.jpg (45KB, 728x728px) Image search: [Google]
1446856289425.jpg
45KB, 728x728px
I have an older mommy gf I thought I would be single forever.

And somehow it's an older women that every man who meets her wants to date/fuck. I'm really not sure what she saw in me at first.

>Don't like sports
>Watch Anime and play video games as a hobby
>Barely even go outside if it's not for wagecucking

And she picked me over guys that obviously clearly have a life advantage over me economically,physically,sexually,socially,and masculine wise.
>>
>>35281042
I just want to bury my face in those legs
>>
File: american women.png (24KB, 140x508px) Image search: [Google]
american women.png
24KB, 140x508px
>>35281020
Maybe if women in my country were decent but they're really, really not. They're universally trash.

I might regret not earning more money and searching for a wife abroad though.
>>
>>35280354
Every time I get close I start thinking about how annoying it would be to having to text/call them daily and how much of my precious free time they would eat up and then I just ghost them
>>
I have a long distance oneitis and that's about it.
>>
I can't even look at women in public without getting scared so I guess I'm pretty far.
>>
Yeah girls talk to me but not extensively like only in person which I wish was not true
>>
>>35281239
This is why some robots are so adorable.
>>
>>35281239
Oh god I do this too, I like look at the air near them instead of actually looking at them.
To be fair, I'm almost as bad with men too.

Basically any stranger when I'm outside and I try and avoid looking at them if they aren't directly in my way or in some way surprising me. I also only really go outside to get groceries, so pretty far from getting a girlfriend.
>>
File: Peace was never an option.jpg (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Peace was never an option.jpg
70KB, 800x600px
Very far. I don't talk to girls, I haven't left the house in a week and that was only to get my NEETbux.

I really hope the army accepts me t b h.
>>
I sort of talk to girls but I don't really progress beyond small talk. I'm too autistic to respond to flirting and my oneitis and my two other gf candidates all have bfs.
>>
PRetty far.

I don't know many girls and I don't really talk to them either.

Usually people are supposed to get what's called "Game" and go for girls over the Internet or some bullshit. Why do people need this bullshit skill just for the potential of getting to date a girl?

I guess I can meet one through some friends, which might be the best way to do it.
>>
I have no idea where I am

>been talking to a girl for a while
>hang out some
>she's flirty and touches me a lot
>she gives me those deep looks girls give when they're into someone
>she always smiles at me really softly
>shows consistent concern for me and my wellbeing
>I accidentally pulled some chad moves on her
>like ghosting her texts because I was busy
>telling her to study with me instead of ask
>run into girls I know at a restaurant
>things seemed to be going well
>literally about to lay the pipe
>she's in my bed in panties and a t shirt
>stops me
>"I have a boyfriend, he lives in Oregon." we're from texas and in texas
>lol wut
>wtf
>seriously?
>"I can't do this, sorry."
>she actually kissed me, got dressed, and left

What do I do
>>
>>35280354
>do you talk to girls?
I don't even know any.
>>
i am chad i talk to girls often and i usually end up fucking them.but the thing is women see me as a sex object and i fucking hate it.jsut want to be loved back baka
>>
>>35282698
What is up with you and women?
Why can't you realize that being attractive enough to be a sex object is a boon?
Your looks are as much part of you as your personality, however much you dissociate from your body.
>>
>>35282574
get her drunk enough to overpower her next time, obviously
>>
>>35281042
Yo.

Shorten the hair

Now the bitch looks like Paul Joseph Watson.
>>
>>35280354
Does it count if we've never met?

Does it count if she's 14?
>>
>>35280354
>How far are you from getting a girlfriend?
I might as well be in Andromeda, that's how far I am.

>do you talk to girls?
Only online, not trying anything either since i'm lonely and I ain't going possibly ruin that.
>>
>do you talk to girls?
No. I only talk to my parents. I consider myself lucky I have a good relationship with my parents.
>>
>>35283116
That's only ever going to end badly anon
>>
>>35283294
Sadly its the only girl who has ever been legitimately interested in me since I was in 8th grade.

I'll take what I can get.
>>
>>35283321
I had the same and I'm warning you because it didn't end well for me at all
>>
I think I'm quite close if I play my cards right. Went on a date the other week and have another one today. I think she likes me. I think.
>>
>>35283342
Did you get (((Statutory Raped 5 years in prison))) meme'd?
>>
The only contact I have with women is for school projects and academic stuff. I don't even consider them as friends.
>>
>>35283378
ultimately she left me because of the age difference, but not before it became public fact and ruined my social circle by making people consider me a pedo
>>
Far.
I know a few who i talk to daily, but they dont have any interest in me. We were forced in a situation where we have gotten to know each other but i cant see myself getting to know or talk to anyone by myself.
>>
>>35283408
Ah good thing I don't have a social circle and my dad already hates me. Also my mom would understand because she married someone 14 years younger than her and I only have a 6 year age difference with this girl.
>>
>>35281239
>>35281431
Im quite the opposite, i just cant stop staring at them, most of them ignore me or get scared. But there are the odd ones who stare back and then i do nothing at all.
>>
File: s1.gif (791KB, 455x654px) Image search: [Google]
s1.gif
791KB, 455x654px
>>35280354
Imagine a 0% progress bar that has been sitting around for a couple decades with an unknown/blank ETA.

>do you talk to girls?
no
>>
I proactively make women lose interest so I can have a stress free life.

>meet random girl
>after a while notice she is interested
>start showing my powerlevel and stop being myself to make her stay away
I'd say I'm not that far but I try to be
>>
>>35280354
>That pic
Why do so many western artist draw dicks like ugly cones?
>>
File: kip.jpg (36KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
kip.jpg
36KB, 640x427px
>>35280354
I started talking to a girl off one of the qt chart threads and we live about 600 miles away from eachother but we have similar fetishes.

So I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious now.
>>
Very far.

Age 24, and I'm a friendless khhv. No I don't talk to females, I don't talk to people in general. I have trouble with eye contact.

Also I work night shift, I don't drive, and I live with my parents.
>>
Far but I try to remain optimistic. Just started talking to this one chick, she not that good looking, not something you like at twice but she has a nice body. But I find my self strangely attracted to her, but she does have a boyfriend. Her and I hung out the other night and she said she had a great time and wants to chill again real soon.
>>
Far, I don't meet new people because I don't know where and don't really wanna bother because lack of self-conscience.
There was this one girl that I do chat every now and then but she told me she has that phase of >not wanting to date anyone because rough break up yada-yada...
So I've not bothered to chat with her because I think that would make me seem like a thirsty opportunist and, well if someone wants to be alone I'll let them be. Plus I think she does not much care about me, so I'll do that old "don't-reply-to-her-and-see-if-she-starts-texting-more".

There's like two girls at my age in the place I work in, but just from couple of small talks I could see that they have bfs already and week or two later it was confirmed.
I don't know why but I seem to always get it right if girl has a bf or not.
>>
>>35280354
I talk to a few girls but they're nothing more than close acquaintances since I'm too autismo to get friendly with them without revealing my power level.
>>
>>35281239
You seem pretty cute
P-please be my bf
>>
>>35285969
If you're a girl I wouldn't mind, but I don't think it will turn out well
>>
>>35285452
would jangle ur taint
>>
if there were a single fembot in my country she would be my gf ezpz
>>
>>35280354

A cute girl said "hey man hows it going?" to me the other day

I'm gonna make it
>>
I could probably get a gf within the next week. All I'd have to do is ask out my lab partner, but I don't want to. She's a 5/10 Asian girl who obviously has a crush on me, but she's a goody two shoes. Very straight laced and studious and all that.
>>
>>35287328
>lab partner

Gtfo Underage b&
>>
I don't talk to them because my libido is wildly out of control so women bore me unless it's leading to sex. Yeah I can talk to them on a regular standing, but if I approach or if there's flirting involved then usually I get too bored to continue because it's not swaying in the direction I want. I'm not afraid to admit I'm only trying to pump and dump.
>>
>>35281042

she probably has a mother/son fetish
>>
Some girl said hello to me.
Does that count.
>>
I talk to girls everyday but I'm too socially retarded to try anything.
>>
dating is the only area where i lucked out have had one long-term gf and have slept with one girl once that relationship ended.

as a 22-year-old i'm on the sexually repressed end of the scale with you guys with a body count of 2 and next to no skill at courting women (lucked out), but kinda feels bad being a fucking N O R M I E in this area to the point where i can't even imagine what you guys feel like.

to answer the questions, relatively far, still not over first girl and not attractive or good with women.
i don't really talk to girls, no.
>>
A girl from university seems friendly towards me. Probably just wants friends since she looked like she had trouble making those.

Also apparently likes anime (wore a cosplay to a carnival party, has an anime background), but it's not like I can say I like it too without sounding like an autist.
>>
>>35280354
Very far. I work in a place where there are no cute girls my age, and the average age is around 40 and married people. Then I come home and jerk off and sleep. The weekends are for me sleeping more. I live deep in the woods as well and I am 25 in a medium sized town living with parents and no friends.
>>
>>35280354
closer than before i think, tried asking a girl out for the first time and she friendzoned me, but at least i did it
>do you talk to girls?
i've never actually had a problem talking to girls, it's the bridge from talking to asking out that i've never understood how to cross
but with this recent experience it may have helped me for the future
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.