[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET and robot /recovery/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: comfywtf.jpg (6KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
comfywtf.jpg
6KB, 248x249px
In this thread, we hold onto the last hopes we have of rejoining society, as impossible as it seems. Who knows, you might even make it.

Discuss recovery plans, successes, failures, experiences, more failures, and endgames.

Question of the day: How do you keep yourself busy during your NEETdom? How does it feel?

Discord
https://discord.gg/G9zzg8S
>>
File: 1473122934926.jpg (139KB, 687x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473122934926.jpg
139KB, 687x800px
I'm retired! Sure I never had a job but who needs one? I'm no protestant so why would I buy into that "god's kingdom has no idle hands" stuff? Wage slavery is stupid, if you have any self respect you'll refuse to work until you have absolute unquestioned self determination.

https://discord.gg/SHZEbpf
Smoke drugs.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35280056
This anon is irrecoverable so he might as well relax and take it easy.
>>
Pretty cyborg now, need to find a job though. Was thinking a waiter or something, fucking sick of retail and I don't want to just be cleaning bitch.

Any of you guys know goods restaurants to be a waiter at, or other wagecuck jobs that aren't awful?
>>
>>35281197
Pls Halp senpai
>>
>>35282152
real robots work at fabric.
>>
>>35281197
You need experience and social skills to be a waiter, friend.
>>
>>35280056
>tfw have the possibility of becoming a substitute English teacher in about a month
It could be in elementary, middle or high school. I still don't know yet. I've kinda been looking forward to it because I want to work but at the same time I know I wouldn't be able to control a classroom. The thing is that the only other job offers I get are from call centers, which I have already done in the past and is fucking hell.
>>
>>35281197
this >>35282279
It's very hard to start working as a waiter if you have no experience. In most places you will have to start as a dishwasher/cleaning guy, and then move """"upwards"""" until you can wait tables
>>
>>35282348
how come these people havent killed themselves yet
hahaha holy shit the slavery
>>
>>35282279
I do have social skills
>>35282348
The person at village in said you start as a host, I just mean becoming a waiter at all
>>35282378
They can make pretty good money, and you're not a cleaning bitch
>>35282269
No idea what that means
>>
Bump diumoj
>>
>>35280056
Haven't been back on r9k in a while:
in a country that doesn't abandon losers like me, picked a uni course I could get interested in, worked hard for a year and now I'm making a couple bucks tutoring the subjects that I just did, with support from the uni.
It was pretty rough feeling my whole face go red whenever I had to talk to anyone in a class, but with a little help from Epictetus & Seneca I got through it a few times and it got easier.
>>
I was a NEET college drop-out, am now fairly successful.

When I was a NEET I used to waste almost all of my time fantasising about having purpose, and at times I would delude myself into thinking I was meant for something greater and just had to be patient, like my 'real life' hadn't started yet. It felt awful but I told everybody it was great.
>>
File: IMG_5993.jpg (181KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5993.jpg
181KB, 960x960px
>>35280056
I guess I'll tell you faggot my plan, why not.
I'm currently in my senior year of hs.
>inb4 MODS MODS UNDERAGE
Rlax faggot, I'm actually 19. Started school a year late due to parents.

Anyways...I was going to fall for the uni meme when I realized I probably wouldn't be able to afford the college I wanted. Even with my grades and the scholarships I know I would've qualified for. Couple months ago a navy recruiter came to my school and talked to us about the benefits of the navy. The thought of going to Uni (a.k.a another 4 years with normies, chads, and stacies but the difficulty level is ramped up fucking 100 stages) Unironcally scared me. Due to my social anxiety and having almost no friends, it was such a stressful and lonely 4 years. The idea of joining the navy with a good paying job, having them pay for your house and food, traveling the world, meeting cool people in order to slowly build back up my confidence (I heard there's actually a lot of robots in the field I'm joining, which is a computer engineering field btw) AND if I choose I still have the option to go back to college while they pay my tuition to earn a degree. This idea seemed much more worth it than the college meme which leaves you in debt and doesn't even guarantee you a job when you get out.

So yeah, that's my plan, what do you guys think?
>>
>>35283608
if you develop a mental illness while in the military, even in bootcamp, you receive full military payments of around 2700/ month for life..
>>
>>35283555
so how did you go from fantasizing to become successful
>>
>>35280056
aw damn. i forgot to make the invite permalink!

heres the new invite, sorry sweetie :-)

https://discord.gg/c8Qe3Kb
>>
>>35284815
fake and gay
no wonder you're on this thread :)
>>
Attending school as a last ditch effort to escape NEETdom again. I don't know what I'll accomplish but it's better than stagnating in my room.
Wish me luck.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.