[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do to your school bullies if you could?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 12

File: regerge.jpg (36KB, 400x531px) Image search: [Google]
regerge.jpg
36KB, 400x531px
What would you do to your school bullies if you could?
>>
dip their feet in cement and toss them off the side of the bridge
>>
>>35279767
Fuck them so i can finally lose my vcard
>>
Make them question their own sexuality.
>>
>find out where they live
>ring the door
>right into the face the fist goes

Alternative scenario:
>pizzas
>>
>>35279767
I would thank them. They made me a stronger and better person. You're in denial if you think they didn't help you
>>
File: c3b.jpg (14KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
c3b.jpg
14KB, 456x320px
>tfw too unremarkable to have anyone want to interact with me, including bullies
>>
File: cig.jpg (5KB, 310x233px) Image search: [Google]
cig.jpg
5KB, 310x233px
>>35279767
Burn them with a cigarette
>>
>>35280356
Same. I never talked to anybody and was a completely boring person. Bullies ignored me along with everybody else
>>
>>35279767
Kick them in the stomach, just like old times.
>>
File: pepe8.png (239KB, 495x496px) Image search: [Google]
pepe8.png
239KB, 495x496px
>tfw never, ever got bullied at all during my school years
>>
>>35279767
Rape them and post it on their social media accounts.
>>
>>35280709
Yet you ended up here.
>>
>>35279767
Ask them to please stop fucking my oneitis or I'll get them fired from their highly successful career.
>>
Nothing.

Although I do wish I could go back and tell my past self to defend himself instead of enduring it like a dipshit.
>>
>mfw i was the bully
"bullying" doesn't exist, it's just natural order.
you faggots should have stood up for yourselves
>>
>>35279767
I have a fantasy where I cut his hands and feet off, then let him fall on a hot street and watch him die in the sun.
>>
>>35279785
This is my favorite anon
>>
>>35281084
>t. someone who was never bullied
telling them to stop will make them even more eager to bully, getting physical will get you marked as crazy.
>>
>>35279767
Hug them and tell them that God awaits us in the reign of heaven
>>
>>35280261
Kys cuck (original comment yadda yadda yadda)
>>
>>35281160
Well yes, I just told you that I was the "bully".
The "bullying" would stop if you possessed the conviction to stop it.
All you had to do was stand up for yourself and knock some fuck out... but you didn't, because you're weak.

If we lived a thousand years ago, the "bully" would have caved your head in and you would be dead. You should thank the heavens that you're alive right now, where the weak flourish as opposed to perish.

"Bullying" isn't a thing. It's natural order.
Why do you think it's so common?
It's not that the bully is a bad person or anything like that, as they'd have you believe.
Victims of "bullying" actually annoyed me with their weakness, since they were exactly that, weak! No one likes weakness when they see it.
>>
>>35281284
nice mental gymnastics here
you're just a cunt
>>
Rape the female bullies

Cuck the male bullies
>>
I already handled them back in school. Fought back. Schoolyard psychology is simple shit. If you fight back and show you're not a weakling, they'll back off.
>>
>>35281378
It's just nature faggot
Cry some more and see where that gets you
>>
>>35281448
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moralistic_fallacy
>>
>>35281284
I don't very much care for the people that used to bully me but I would gladly beat your retarded ass to show you the natural order.
>>
>>35281284
I want to kill you. Also I want to cut your penis off.
>>
>>35281474
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_dont_give_a_fuck

Posting some Wikipedia link doesn't mean you're right, pleb. It just means I made an appeal to nature... But so what if it's a fallacy and appeal to nature? Perhaps I just ascribe to the Social Darwinism view.
You're a fucking retard, kid. No wonder you were bullied.

>>35281500
Lol, sure you would, mate.
People who get bullied deserve it, in a lot of cases.
Don't shoot the messenger.

>>35281548
That's good. Now if only you had that attitude in high school while being psychically and emotionally ridiculed ...
>>
>>35281284
>All you had to do was stand up for yourself and knock some fuck out
I am and always was a rulefag IRL and was too afraid to get punished by the principal/teachers if I did that.

What should I have done?
>>
>>35282048
You should have not been a low IQ pleb and realised that if you had explained why you attacked them, they would have likely let you off.
>>
>>35282048
Also,
What's worse? Living a life of shame, being a victim... or getting in trouble once?

I'd rather die than put my head down and accept defeat.
>>
>>35281284
1000 years ago bullying would not exist. Lower tier plebes like you would've been working in the fields all day long. You literally wouldn't have access to the city. Too bad all these liberals decided to put them next to normal people. sad!
>>
>>35282259
Some schools today have some sort of "zero tolerance policy" so even if you are hit first and you hit back as self defense you will get punished a long with the aggressor
>>
>>35281284
This guy is actually right. Real men have been trained to reject masculinity, more males need to embrace it so that these type of douchebags can get what's coming to them
>>
>>35281570
How many fights have you been in?
>>
>>35282325
>Weaklings actually believe this
Whatever helps you sleep at night

>>35282349
Still worth not being a coward and living in fear.

>>35282496
I used to see people getting bullied too and I'd watch and be thinking, "Come on! Stand! Hold your chin high and do something!" ... but they never did. The weak did nothing. This is what I could never understand. I would rather take injury than submit. A punch in the face is nothing.

>>35282610
Enough to understand that a punch in the face doesn't hurt that much.
>>
>>35281084
>>35281284
>tfw my teacher was the bully
Ok so how was I supposed to "stand up to" her?
>>
>>35282657
>Enough to understand that a punch in the face doesn't hurt that much

actual smart people realize avoiding fights is the way to go. why risk injury to prove how tough you are. you probably lost a few million braincells that way just to let you know.

t. someone who has never been in a fist fight.
>>
File: 1454294769011.gif (2MB, 390x520px) Image search: [Google]
1454294769011.gif
2MB, 390x520px
Most of them punished themselves. One's in prison. Another drowned when he tried to swim across a lake drunk. One has a pretty identical life to me: single, cats, likes /tg/ stuff so i've forgiven him.
>>
>>35282702
How did she bully you?
Are you sure you didn't just take any perceived slight in the wrong way because you're an autist?

>>35282737
>Actual smart people don't fight hurur duurr
Are you completely ignorant to pretty much all of history, or what, you pleb?
Fighting is a necessary part of life.
I'm not saying get into fights for no reason... but if you need to defend yourself and your honour then you should fight, if not, you are weak and deserve all you get.
Try reading a book sometime, yes?
>>
>>35279767
I befriended most of them actually. The few ones that I didn't I would just want to see just fall into life's dark pit like we did.
>>
>>35282791
She literally got in my face and singled me out to insult me in front of the clad every single day.

$5 says you'll find someway to justify that though and make it my fault
>>
Private school ;)
Sued my 1st bully for violation.
Got him out of the school for good
>>
Would probably just scare them and then tell them to never go back near wherever I live
>>
>>35282791
>Fighting is a necessary part of life

not anymore, but keep using ancient history as an excuse for your retardation.
tell me about all the times you got punched in the face please.
>>
File: smiley.jpg (40KB, 396x398px) Image search: [Google]
smiley.jpg
40KB, 396x398px
Last time I saw one of my bullies, he was begging people for money outside a restaurant. Felt good.
>>
>>35282826
>any year
>being a snitch
Hope he fucked you up good, cuckboy.
>>
>>35282791
> fighting
> get bullied by crowd
> trying to do something
> get sued by chad and get poor shit btw
>>
My bully used to make me suck his dick in the shower after school. I later found out his hung his self when his parents found out he was gay.
>>
>>35281284

By your logic every murder victim deserved it since they weren't "strong" enough to kill their attacker.
>>
>>35280926
>you need to be bullied in order to be a robot
This is objectively false. While bullying can lead to robotism, it's not something that's objectively required.
>>
>>35282874
> mom police sucks ACAB yeah good cop dead cop
> please mr policeman don`t tell parents
>>
>>35282806
Well, it was your fault if you allowed it to happen to you.
You should have told your parents or reported it, if that was the case.

>>35282858
>Not anymore
So tell me, how come you were bullied and I wasn't?
>Ancient history
Enjoy being a low IQ pleb

>>35282896
Too bad

>>35282919
Not really. School yard fighting and murder can't really be compared, you insufferable autist.
That being said, if someone was trying to murder you, would you accept defeat or would you fight back?
... and that's why you're a retard.
>>
File: feel.jpg (145KB, 660x751px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
145KB, 660x751px
>>35279767
Beat them all up again.

Be 6th grade moved to suburbs from hood. Neighborhood bully 8th grade, he picks on everybody I pick on him.

8th grade get in fight against A string Basketball team 5 of em and 1 gangster. Start stylin on guy who started it, start knockin fools out; become famous.
>>
>>35282961
> Too bad
Story from friend. (i was too autistic to get bullied. Tried to defend yourself, get sued by bully`s parents, lost many.
>>
Force them to be my best friends forever
>>
>>35282961
Tell me about all the times you got punched in the face. Probably didn't help your IQ losing all those braincells.
>>
>>35282974
> (i was too autistic to get bullied)
fix
>>
>>35279767
no penalty? Kill their children, make them watch, cut off their testicles, carve out their eyes and then tell them to remember what they did to me, and that all this is a result of their own choices.
>>
>>35282974
Even if you fight and lose, at least you put up some form of resistance. The "bully" will likely think twice before trying again. They might even respect you.

>>35282994
>He thinks you have to be a coward to be smart
Let me guess, I bet you think all good looking "chads" are stupid too, eh?
How about instead of saying "you're stupid" you try and focus on the points I've made.
>>
>>35281284
Fighting or standing up for yourself just makes you a freak who will end up on r9k anyway, see? You are not a bully for being a thug either. Mostly when people are talking about bullying they do not mean physical, they mean isolating people and making jokes about them etc, if you make a joke about somebody and they punch you, they will just make more jokes behind their back. That is life, you were bullied in other ways. I used to hit people too, got called the sperg.
>>
>>35283016
Tell me about all the times you got punched in the face.
>>
>>35283016
>They might even respect you.
In his situation, they get bigger crowd and bullied him more violent. Are you from Moon?
>>
File: 1485042305856s.jpg (2KB, 125x104px) Image search: [Google]
1485042305856s.jpg
2KB, 125x104px
>bullied by attractive bitch staceys
>tfw i've grown up to have femdom fetish

I'd let them bully me again and go to the toilets to furiously masturbate
>>
>>35283045
got*
Damn, what`s wrong with me.
>>
>>35283058
they probably wanted the D
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 360x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 360x366px
>>35279767
Nothing because I'm 23 and left my anger in the past ages ago. Most of them grew up to be losers who wrecked their own lives.

The biggest Stacy never went to college or had a job, all she does is hand out promotions for clubs and sucks dick for money. One of them actually ended up being a gay fashion designer for celebrities in NYC despite being young, but I'm happy for him.

Everyone here needs to grow up.
>>
>>35283029
>Fighting or standing up for yourself just makes you a freak
You'd have to be a moron to believe this.
>will end up on r9k anyway
This is an extremely popular website. 4chan is one of the most popular websites ever.
You have to be a moron to believe everyone who posts here must be a retard autist.

If you're being emotionally bullied, then you make a joke back. It's not too difficult to do this. If you're being physically assaulted, then you defend yourself. It's quite simple.

>>35283037
>t. A kid who was bullied and he wasn't even smart either
Worst of both worlds, lmao.

>>35283058
A girl once kicked me full force in the balls in high school and it wasn't until years later that I realised people actually pay to have this done to them, lol.
>>
>>35279767
Pitbull genocide when
>>
>>35283092
>Still doesn't want to talk about all the times he got punched in the face.

this damage control.
>>
>>35279767
Nothing. All the ones I've seen since then already regret picking on me because I went from being plain and wearing baggy clothes to just hot enough for them to try and hit on me.
>>
>>35283118
I've been punched in the face many times during fights, etc. There isn't much to tell.
A punch in the face isn't the end of world, like you might believe.
Only faggots have never been in a fight (there are exceptions) but for the most part, people who haven't been in a fight ever are either too passive or simply don't get out much.

No matter what you do in life, you will face opposition (obviously) and it's only natural that in one of these instances it boils over into physical frustration and leads to a fight.
>>
File: image.gif (57KB, 74x98px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
57KB, 74x98px
>>35283102
>tfw new bf has a pitbull

I haven't met the dog yet but I'm seriously afraid that it'll rip my neck apart. They're ugly as sin, I hope all of them get euthanized.
>>
>>35283189
you probably look pretty fucked up
>>
Bullybro is right.

You're all self pity faggots who didn't have the balls to tell the bullies to fuck off. It's not like it's that hard.

Bullying is necessary to keep the weakest in line. They did it to me and I did it to others.
>>
>>35281284
>2 feet taller kid bullying a little feller
>All you had to do was stand up for yourself and knock some fuck out... but you didn't, because you're weak.
well no shit buddy. Try 'bullying' someone bigger than you or your own size.
>>
>>35283228

How do you know bullying didn't kill some wonderful part of you, some part that would have told you to be a kinder, more loving person, including to the weak?

Cortisol spikes physically damage parts of the forebrain involved in empathy and sympathy for others. Bullying can cause cortisol spikes. You see where I'm going with this.
>>
File: 1470681493092.jpg (23KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1470681493092.jpg
23KB, 400x320px
I didn't get bulle d
>>
>>35283207
Pitbulls are disgusting, yeah. Don't know why anyone would choose to have a pitbull over a German shepherd or something like that.

>>35283226
Right... sure thing!

>>35283228
Yup. Many times I was hoping the victims would stand up for themselves too. Regardless if they still lost, or still got beat up... I can respect a man who tried.

>>35283262
>more loving person, including to the weak
What is being kind to them going to teach them?
It's a cruel world. It's not all rainbows and fairies, ya know.
Victims of "bullying", if anything, should have realised at some point, "Wait, why am I letting this bully ruin my life?"
Bullying is necessary
>>
>>35283256
See >>35283319
Even if the kid was weak physically, a bully would still think twice before doing it again since he defended himself.
I can respect someone who tries more than someone who accepts their place and doesn't.
>>
>>35283319

>What is being kind to them going to teach them?

It's not just about "teaching" them. It's intrinsically good in itself to be kind to others. But it does indeed teach them. It teaches them that mankind is a brotherhood and we will lead each other outside this misery towards liberation.

>It's a cruel world.

It would be less cruel if people treated each other with loving kindness and respect. Maybe you could give it a try.

You haven't forgiven those who have hurt you, despite how many times you "thank" them. You are holding onto resentment, and have let hatred and cruelty fill your soul.
>>
>>35283383
>It teaches them that mankind is a brotherhood and we will lead each other outside this misery towards liberation.
>It would be less cruel if people treated each other with loving kindness and respect.
You live in a dreamworld, that's all.
>What is lord of the flies
Rest of your post is conjecture and garbage anyway.
>>
>>35282924
i objectively disagree with this objective post. i also objectively disapprove of your objective misuse of "objectively"
>>
>>35283446

>You live in a dreamworld, that's all.

By treating others, including you, with kindness, I am making the dream all the more real. Consider joining me.

>Rest of your post is conjecture and garbage anyway.

It's simply the truth. You are exhibiting a sort of stockholm syndrome. You must have been hurt very badly, and I'm sorry on behalf of those who hurt you.
>>
>>35283446
>Lord of the Flies

Literary genius over here.
>>
>>35279767
The really annoying and obnoxious one got outed as an old man fucking literal faggot by his girlfriend senior year, then had to walk up on stage to accept his yearbook award for "most changed" while the entire high-school laughed and cat-called.
That was one of those moments in life you cherish forever.

I (lightly) stabbed the other one (in the collarbone) when he made the mistake of taking it from simple childish verbal taunting to physical when he stood behind me and flicked my ear. He never even made eye contact after that. He wasn't really a bully though, just some stupid spoiled little fatass who I grew up with as a kid because our parents were work friends.

It's all in the past now.
I don't usually think about school anymore unless someone reminds me of it.

However I would happily take a bat to that abusive fucker who ran the daycare my parents made me go to.
>>
>>35283207
tits or gtfo original post 1144
>>
File: hope.jpg (57KB, 506x632px) Image search: [Google]
hope.jpg
57KB, 506x632px
>tfw you were never actually bullied

i really can't blame my life on anyone other than myself.
>>
Spill acid on their Chad faces and make them live the rest of their days as disgusting abominations.
>>
>>35283485
>Consider joining me.
Is that you Yoko?

>it's simply the truth. You are exhibiting a sort of stockholm syndrome.
How? I was never bullied

>>35283489
It's an alright book, though. I don't see the problem.
Plus it's literally this argument but in more detail.
>>
>>35283539
this is the worst of feels
>>
>>35283478
Will you objectively fuck my boipucci, anon?
>>
>>35283539
>>35283658
be glad you were'nt bullied, it is not pleasant
>>
Sukka dey pepe
>>
in hindsight the "bullies" grew up and made amends by turning into cool people by high school or by leaving me the hell alone
I almost got one expelled but I covered for his ass after he punched me in the balls and he treated me like a swell dude ever since
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.