[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you drink milk /r9k/? Milk is healthy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

Why don't you drink milk /r9k/? Milk is healthy
>>
>>35279695
Because I watched this:

https://youtu.be/iKDtmV5xSv0
>>
Because it makes the frogs gay
>>
>>35279695
lactose is bad for our health
>>
>>35279695
I've always been curious to try breast milk, but wouldn't know how about getting it.
>>
>>35279695
>Milk is healthy
Actually, it might not be. See "How not to die".
>>
Milk is meh tasting unless its consumed with cereal.
>>
>>35279695
I do, occassionally though.
>>
>>35279749
Just walk up to a girl and ask her. It'll have to work eventually.
>>
>>35279778
I got thrown out of a star bucks just for trying to talk to a girl about a book she was reading I doubt this would go any better.
>>
I drink an exorbitant amount of milk.
>>
I drank 2 cups of milk a day and grew to become a titcow. Whatever hormones they're putting in there, keep doing it.
>>
>>35279708
The metaphysics of milk.

Get Jordan B. Peterson on this.
>>
milk is just cows on their period
>>
does anyone have that one doujin that tries to expose the cruelty of the dairy industry and the stress induced by separating a calf from its mother? Seems like a good thread to post it and I'd like to have it saved on my computer
>>
>>35279815
your moobs don't count hombre
>>
>>35279695
I do drink milk mate , I'm Australian
>>
>>35280400
If you don't want to touch my boobs anon, just say so. No need to insult my femininity like this.
>>
Milk contains estrogen and makes you even more beta bitch than you already are.
>>
>>35280450
something something honking honkers
>>
I drink beer, water, ginger ale only

unless I go have my occasional slurpie
>>
I had a milk allergy as a kid and so never got used to the taste. I drank goats milk instead. The milk allergy is gone but now I can't stand the taste of either.
>>
>>35280467
It stops balding
>>
Oh boy. Why haven't you taken the milk pill?

Milk was never consumed until the early industrial revolution, the human being's body could not even process it properly, and, in turn made them extremely sick and profusely vomit. It is unknown why people even kept attempting to consume it. Milk was never suitable to our digestive system, its purpose is to literally fatten up a 30 kilo calf to a 450 kilo bovine mammal, the hormones inside the milk make your body store up mass and fatten you up, they give you those fat as man titties! And don't even get me started on the marketing to keep that shit around.
>>
>>35280467
>contains estrogen
Maybe in shitty ameritard land where they pump everything full of hormones (and soon radioactive isotopes seeing as Trump is cutting regulations to a dangerous degree), but no.

Soybeans do have something which mimics estrogen though, and results in noticeable effects when consumed in excess..
>>
>>35280861
>was never consumed until the early industrial revolution, the human being's body could not even process it properly
Actually, the gene which allows (mostly Europeans) to consume milk and properly digest lactose traces back about 5000 to 10000 years ago.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactase_persistence

Elect to shut the fuck up next time you regurgitate some bullshit.
>>
>>35279695

Fuck milk. Also I am lactose intolerant.

Milk is also a fucking meme it's been advertised in my country for ages by the goverment as a healthy thing and PARENTS GIVE ALOT OF MILK TO YOUR KIDS OR THEY WILL HAVE WEAK BONES XDDD...in the end none of that is true and the only benefit is the artificially added vitamins and shit.

I agree it gives a nice flavour to some baked goods etc. but fuck it.
>>
They put estrogen in the milk.
>>35279695
>>
>>35280931
I did not state when it was first discovered, nor when it was first consumed, I was meant to say when families started to drink it on a regular basis, and consumed it in massive amounts, they were drinking milk to make kids grow, it didn't really make your bones strong, just a cheap, high fat content drink to make your body gain weight and mature, perfect for the time because child labor was a common lifestyle that gave poor families money to survive, but, after that your body does not need to have a lot of mass on it
>>
>>35279755
eating meat can kill you as well.
>>
Over the years I became lactose intolerant
>>
>>35279695
Milk is not good for you, except if it is from a human. I do consume some dairy products tho because they are tasty.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAnD9XKI7J4
Who here /doesn't drink milk/?
>>
Loved it growing up, but i'm 80% sure that's the reason I have bitch tits now.
>>
>>35280450
R u a girl though?

Orig
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.