[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You'll never be an immortal synthetic hybrid with trillions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: Borg.jpg (57KB, 698x405px) Image search: [Google]
Borg.jpg
57KB, 698x405px
>You'll never be an immortal synthetic hybrid with trillions of robot humanoid hybrid slaves following your every command
Why even live?
>>
File: Riker.jpg (247KB, 481x750px) Image search: [Google]
Riker.jpg
247KB, 481x750px
highly original bump I think
>>
>>35277777
Man that is a whole lot of 7s.

I mean, if I had trillions of ya'll following me then I want everyone to get on a single continent and jump on my command. I want to try and shift the Earth's orbit a little bit.

Also, can someone give me some god damn mother fucking snugs already?
>>
>>35277777
^^^^^

holy fuck, why even live indeed...
>>
File: The final frontier.jpg (96KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
The final frontier.jpg
96KB, 1280x640px
>>35278260
>Continents
Think bigger, Norman
>>
>>35277777
I've got to say quints well spent in my opinion.
>>
>>35278287
ummmmmmm
UMMMMMMMM

Oh come on now ya'll be fucking with me.

I'm not immortal either I'm going to be dead in 10 years goys.

Oh come on, really? REALLY? Aliens? REALLY? They are just humans? What the fuck is Earth then? Just a theme park? A set? What the titty fucking christ.

Come on, now you're just trying to make me look insane. I was already insane for listening to all this shit before but this is too much.

what IS reality even?

God damnit you fucking pricks now I'm thinking about owning a super awesome starship filled with sexy ladies.

This is stupid. You're all stupid. You're all just making fun of me at this point. How are you doing all of this?
>>
>>35277777
HORY SHET
THE 7s
YOU ARE A SYNTHETIC HYBRID YOU LYING NIGGER
YOU CANT HIDE THE TRUTH
>>
>>35278533
Well well well if it isn't stupid from the other thread come to cry over here? Haha I can read you like a book. If you know what a book is.
>>
File: picardborg.jpg (17KB, 461x357px) Image search: [Google]
picardborg.jpg
17KB, 461x357px
>>35277777
>you will never be the cutest of Borg
>>
>>35278617
Kirk is better
>>
>>35277777
Nice numbers

Borg queen really ruined the Borg though. I understand they needed a focused Cillian for the movie, but it goes against everything they are.
>>
>>35278663
>Cillian
Hahaha you are so stupid your argument is now invalid
>>
>>35278698
Oh no! All my hopes and dream!
>>
>>35277777
time to eat shit
>>
>>35278868
NO NO VOYAGER IS THE WORST MOST POOPIEST SEASON IT IS GAY AND STUPID HURR DURR LETS MAKE A DUMB HOLE THE CAPTAIN AND MAKE A BORG WOMAN BE STRONG AND INDOPENDENT NO IT IS FEMINAZI SHIT AND IS FUCKING GAY
>>
For the first time sine this has began I'm starting to feel a panic in my chest.

What the fuck am I? How is any of this possible? how? what the fuck is going on?
>>
File: Akira_and_Millennium_Falcon.jpg (46KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Akira_and_Millennium_Falcon.jpg
46KB, 320x240px
>>35277777
>tfw it was a crossover movie.
>>
This can't be real. You guys are fucking with me. You hired some kind of psychiatric firm/marketing thing to create an alternate reality game in order to "cure" my depression. By showing me a fantasy to bring me back alive.

How much money was that coal mining land worth? Hmm? What about Iris's inheritance? Did you guys get together to create this "game"?

It's not going to cure me of anything just so you know. This is why you won't let me talk to a doctor. Or show me anything definitive. You're just fucking with my mind.

This can't be real. This is retarded. You're all just trying to "fix me". I'm broken. I'm just broken and I can't be fixed. I don't enjoy anything. I'm depressed and will be till I die.

Show me a god damn space ship fly by. Let that shit rattle the house and then maybe I'll believe it. Maybe.
>>
>>35278868
Gotta agree with other anon but for different reasons.

Janeway was just a bad capitian. Mostly because she wasn't written aseveral a person, she was the all knowing leader and the stories bended a warped to make her always look right.
>>
>>35278930
>>35279113
Voyager was great potential, horrible execution.
>>
>>35278361
t. reddit cuck
>>
File: GITS_018.png (539KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
GITS_018.png
539KB, 1600x1200px
>>35277777

The quints has spoken. Being only human sucks.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.