[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black woman wants me to impregnate her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (7KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 276x183px
Ok anons so I am an irish American white dude with red hair and pale skin. There is this black girl i know who i let suck my dick but i never fuck who is begging me to impregnate her. She literally tells me she wants a half white child and that i can abandon her and the kid if i want to. Wtf? What do? She keeps texting me telling me she hopes i think about it. Is this my opportunity to cuck the black man. 100% serious btw.
>>
File: fatto.jpg (49KB, 810x1440px)
fatto.jpg
49KB, 810x1440px
she might hit you with the ole "pay alimony", which will fuck your financial situation in a major way. does she know your full name? if she does, she WILL be coming for you. and you don't want to support a family you don't care about.
but even worse than that is that she doesn't ask you to stay and the kid will grow up without a father, which will ruin HIS life instead of yours. Single mother raised kids are more likely to be social outcasts, have behavior problems and become criminals. his life will be a mess, and he will grow up hating you
tl;dr: don't do it. it is impossible for a single good thing to come out of this.
>>
do you honestly think she's going to just let you leave? she wants your whiteboi bux and the welfares
>>
>>35277688
Putting all else aside, the fact that you'd allow a child to grow up without a father for no reason makes you a piece of human trash. Go fuck yourself for even considering it.
>>
>>35277688
You have a chance of a wiafu to build a family and future with if you wanted. I'd say go for it.
>>
>>35277871
this. Mate, either sack up and wife her and raise your kid right, or fuck off and continue on with your life. Your choice, but remember, you can't have it both ways.
>>
>lrish
>white
>>
>>35277688
Since she just wants a white child she might otherwise have it with someone else, so go for it if you want offspring. Get a lawyer and have her sign a contract first though, otherwise you'd get a stinging alimony
>>
>>35277688
>inb4 she turns around and forces you to fork out a third of your income on alimony for the next 20 years

You fucking fool.
>>
File: WW1 trench.jpg (588KB, 1600x983px)
WW1 trench.jpg
588KB, 1600x983px
>>35277688
It is your civic duty to not create a single mother. Especially a black single mother

Literally a criminal waiting to happen
>>
>>35277940
Seriously. Gingers are more disgusting to me thna black people. And I despise black people.
>>
>>35277688
get a vasectomy wait for it to heal than agree to getting her pregnant than you get free sex ti'll she thinks you're infertile also i'm pretty sure vasectomies can be reversed
>>
Black girls pulled this stunt all the time in west palm. They want kids but are done with men and kinda just want the money of husband. That way they get cute mixed kid, steady flow of cash, and can fuck niggas on the side till she settles down for a beta orbiter. She only wants your seed and money. She will ensnare you. Its not worth "cucking" black people like me.
>>
>>35277827
>>35279243
>>35279355

What's with all these mentions of alimony? I thought that was only related to marriage, which OP didn't mention
>>
>>35277688
Do it OP. Your duty to the white race demands it.
>>
might as well if you ain't getting anything else

>>35280079
wut
>>
>>35280470
They mean child support and are just too dumb to realize the difference between it and alimony. The former you can be forced to pay regardless, the latter requires marriage or a common-law marriage in Canada (lived together a certain number of years) and from the sound of it neither of those conditions applies to OP's situation.

>>35277688
My advice is, is she doesn't seem like a crazy bitch and you know her extremely well and therefore can trust you not to fuck you over, wife her and give her the D unprotected. Otherwise, and from the sound of it this is your situation, GTFO because that bitch is crazy and will use the baby to get at your and her money, especially if she is as desperate to silence her biological clock as this post makes her seem.
>>
>>35280470
They think 'alimony' is synonymous with child support.

OP, get lawyered and get laid in that order
>>
>>35280584
There is no lawyer or contract which can protect OP from child support, if he's in the US. Paying for a child supercedes all other legal rights and agreements no matter what.
>>
This reminds me of my old biology teacher. She's white, blond hair and blue eyes. Her genes were apparently very strong. She had sex with a black football player specifically so she could have a half-black child with blond hair and blue eyes.
Everything came out as expected, and she didn't marry him. This is a real "thing".
>>
>>35277688
Dont do it
Basically this happened with my sister but switch the genders (she wanted mixed baby with blue eyes and red hair)

It came out mixed, but all the black features of the dad
And he's kind of a douchebag so I'm not even going to hold back that the baby has his nose, and it's ugly
>>
>>35281339
Interesting enough I actually knew someone in high school who had a black dad and a white mom yet pretty much had all the white features. I didn't even know he was mixed until he said it one day. I can't be the only one here who finds shit like that interesting as hell.
>>
>>35280079
kek, I agree anon, fucking gingers, when will they learn?
>>
>>35280606
It really depends on the judge if she comes back wanting gibs. I've read cases that were dismissed by the judge because of contracts, and the opposite where the judge throws out the contract. It's basically a gamble if one gets a feminist judge or not.
>>
>>35281592
If one of the parents is pure white and one is pure black the child most likely looks 50% white 50% black. The child is least likely to look entirely white or black but it's possible. Probability drops towards the extremes, you see.
>>
>>35281831
I know, but he literally looked like your average white guy with brown hair/hazel eyes that worked out (he was a wrestler). Genetics can be great, fucked, or at the very least interesting.
>>
File: IMG_2357.jpg (41KB, 630x630px)
IMG_2357.jpg
41KB, 630x630px
>>35277688
DONT BE A KEK, JUST KNOCK HER UP
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.