[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discounting the fact that they got laid, which of these four

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1068.jpg (125KB, 424x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1068.jpg
125KB, 424x349px
Discounting the fact that they got laid, which of these four seemed the most robot?
>>
>>35277372
George Harrison I'd say
>I got my eyes set on you
>but it's going to take money
>a whole lot of spending money
>to get it done right
red pilled desu
>>
>suitcase full of Heinz beans
Ringo.
>>
Undoubtedly Ringo. He was the butt of every joke and his role in Yellow Submarine was that of the sad loner who is bored with his bland life.

George for class second, though.
>>
>>35277372
George for sure, or Ringo. John being the most cuck out of all of them, not his fault though, Yoko warped the poor lad.
>>
Gotta be ringo

>>35277997

This anon has the right idea.
>>
>>35278030
I'd say John was pretty robotic in the Sam Hyde sense of the word. Guy was an unhinged autist.
>>
>>35278363
true.

oreo original
>>
>>35277372
Three of them went on to lead successful careers in the entertainment industry, leading social movements, writing great solo music, and fuggin' bitches left and right. One went on to narrate Thomas the Tank Engine.
>>
File: #8902 rare shiny.png (36KB, 155x190px) Image search: [Google]
#8902 rare shiny.png
36KB, 155x190px
>>35278606
>three of them
>implying Paul didn't die
>implying Faul did a single good song in his solo career
>>
>"i'm a normie that likes the beetles XD": the thread
>>
File: 1488165836577.jpg (22KB, 476x477px) Image search: [Google]
1488165836577.jpg
22KB, 476x477px
>>35278997
>it's popular so i can't like it
>normies like it so i can't like it
stale meme, kill yourself
>>
>>35278936
TEMPORARY
>>
File: nothin but a hurr durr.jpg (31KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
nothin but a hurr durr.jpg
31KB, 300x375px
>>35277372
I think none of them were very robot to honest. They were all pretty mental and pretty much socially active enough to revolutionise modern culture and directly affect your life even now.

They all took plenty of drugs, probably had plenty of sex. In fact part of the reason they became so popular early on was their brilliant social skills in interviews along with on a personal level and eachother. Scousers are always great at cracking jokes.

You could probably count the fact that they got into some really weird shit as the beatles, avant garde artists and the like. The Beatles actually had really /mu/ tastes and took those influences to stretch the boundaries of pop music (Into Stockhausen, Captain Beefheart, ect.)

And probably George at the end of it was the closest to Robot out of any of them, if anything. His documentary Living In The Material World attests to this (Worth watching fyi.) He was the quiet Beatle. Discovered indian music, became in love with meditation and Hinduism (?), when he was older he tended to love gardening a lot and just being his quiet self.
>>
>>35279817
>probably had plenty of sex
they fucked mad hoes since they were like 15
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.