[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wagecuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: carry that weight.jpg (37KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
carry that weight.jpg
37KB, 550x550px
Any other wagecucks just feel empty? What is there to life besides work? I have nothing to look forward to anymore, how do normies live like this?
>>
If a wagecuck like me check out /biz/ for business ideas. I have done small scale freelance stuff outside of my wagecuck job ( recording, etc)
>>
They aren't depressed I guess.
>>
>>35276915
Exactly how heavy is that weight?

Why is it being put on me? Isn't there anyone else more qualified? You guys realize I'm broken, right? My brain no work good? I'm terrified of going outside?

So why me?

I feel like I walked into the wrong room and it's Arthur's round table of knights where they made a bet that the next person to walk through the door has to go and save the princess from a dragon.

just... give me my shield and sword and I'll go do this shit. What the fuck ever. I guess this is just my life now so just fuck it.
>>
>>35277541
all-star fucking post right there
>>
>>35276915
I'd kill to be a wagie. As it stands, I'm a worthless piece of shit who lives with mommy and daddy, who will ultimately amount to nothing.

All I want is a fucking routine which earns me enough money to afford to live on my own, to eat my own food (albeit be able to go out once or twice a week), to upgrade my pc once a year, and to buy a videogame or two once a month.

But no, here I am, a fucking piece of shit worthless human being. I don't know how it ever got this bad.
>>
>>35277599

i always try to remember when i was like you to motivate me to keep what i have

but it's hard now
>>
>>35277599
I'm a wagecuck also living at home. But have much money saved. First buying car. After that moving out to another city. Stay strong anon.
>>
>Whosoever studieth the laws of the realm, who studieth in the universities, who professeth the liberal sciences, and who can live idly and without manual labour, and well bear the port, charge, and countenance of a gentleman, he Shall be called master and taken for a gentleman.
t. Sir William Blackstone
Thought I would leave that for you guys, as it shows how before the modern period being a wagecuck was a mark of being a vulgar commoner.
>>
File: 1477281232326.jpg (127KB, 811x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477281232326.jpg
127KB, 811x720px
>>35276915
I knew I was going to be empty like this when the only reason I have for working is that I have to. I don't desperately need money thanks to my parents but I'm afraid of the pressure that comes with being a neet which is why I took up my current job without considering other possibilities. It's not like I have a preference anyway.
>>
>>35276915
I come home and am so exhausted that I just shitpost or stare at my ceiling for those few hours before I have to go to sleep to wake up early
>>
File: 1434606421871.png (12KB, 321x339px) Image search: [Google]
1434606421871.png
12KB, 321x339px
>>35276915
Feel the same. Dad made me get job to help me with my depression, to 'start me going'. Oh how much it failed. Don't even have energy to watch anime or play vidya now.
>>
>>35276915
I'm empty and aching and I don't know why
>>
File: 1445618876560.jpg (28KB, 359x323px) Image search: [Google]
1445618876560.jpg
28KB, 359x323px
>>35279339
>Don't even have energy to watch anime or play vidya now.
>implying that wasn't your dads plan from the start
>>
>>35279389
He probably also wanted me to cut my last relationship with friends, and make me sit all my free time on 4chan and youtube.
>>
I'm depressed as hell yet I'm working a job a lot would hope to work, I have absolutely no life outside of work, it has me a little bit outgoing and lessened my autistic tendencies but still can't have actual conversation beyond the scope of work with anyone, I don't have friends, or more importantly any pussy.
>>
>>35277599
Why don't you do some volunteering, friend Anon? It did wonders for me when I was down. It's very fulfilling.
>>
>>35279471
Why volunteer when your time is worth money?
>>
>>35276915

You have to adopt the same sheeple goals as they have,

House - Wife - Family - Car - Vacations - Kids

Then after you have achieved all of this and wonder what the fuck now you can drink yourself to death and start beating your wife and kids and live the rest of your life as a spiteful old drunkard.
>>
at work:
>solve interesting problems
>help and teach other people
>have fun with coworkers

outside of work:
>hang out with gf and friends
>see movies, tv, and comedy
>play video games

I don't see the problem, OP
>>
>>35280879
Why work when my time is worth 6 bucks after taxes, minimum wage?
Why not be a neet and get neetbux?

There's like a thousand disadvantages to both situations and the only thing you can truly do is (imo) build your own business, be it something with art or cooking or stocks

But you have to have money for that
Very annoying to say the least
>>
>about to put in my two weeks notice for my soul crushing minimum wage job
>Have job lined up, similarly soul crushing, but for 8.50 an hour
Oh well, at least I'll get paid more
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.