[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is femdom degenerate?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (105KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 660x330px
Is femdom degenerate?
>>
>>35276441
If someone said yes, would you care? I mean, why would you stop jerking off to it? I wouldn't.
>>
>>35276453
If its more reprehensible, shameful and objectionable to many that would just fuel it further.
>>
>>35277486
I'm okay with femdom, not to spite you tho.
>>
File: 1481617368018.jpg (139KB, 800x768px) Image search: [Google]
1481617368018.jpg
139KB, 800x768px
Only when the guy is taller / more muscular than the girl, that's degenerate.
>>
>>35277513
It's a kind of mental masochism in the first place I reckon.
>>
>>35277514
>junko will never peg your ass
>>
File: rodin - the eternal idol.jpg (56KB, 638x960px) Image search: [Google]
rodin - the eternal idol.jpg
56KB, 638x960px
>>35276441
STOP!

What you're referring to as femdom is just kabuki theatre with whips and chains. Your desires go far deeper than that. Let me explain...

It begins in Ancient Mesopotamia with Goddess Inanna, whose ritual worship was imbued with pain and ecstasy, bringing about initiation and journeys of altered consciousness; punishment, moaning, ecstasy, lament and song. Participants exhausted themselves with weeping and grief.

Inanna became Ishtar, who became Isis, who became Gaia, who, in synchronicity and in combination with many other goddesses from the Greco-Roman Pantheon, became the Virgin Mary. This exhalation of Jesus' Earthly mother does not its roots not in the Bible, it concocted by the Church to attract pagans to Christianity, further cementing Papal authority while integrating Christianity into European culture. Marian Churches were built over the temples to pagan goddesses. Beneath these churches, their foundation still lies.

What does this have to do with femdom? EVERYTHING! Catholics literally worship Mary. They will tell you that's a lie, but it's absolutely true. The Pope kisses the stone feet of a Mary statue in idolatric worship that hearkens back to Ancient Mesopotamia.

Your craving for suffering extends beyond physical wounds. Love is the biggest wound. All men crave love, yet it destroys us. It is by no mere coincidence that the Hindu incarnation of the Mother Goddess, Kali, is a Destroyer.

We crave many things that hurt us. As I am limited by characters, look into a term called "gyneolatry." Paul Elam wrote a lot about it for a website project. The entire concept of courtly love or "Romance" was conceived in the fire of "proto-femdom." They called it petticoat-government back then. Many warnings during the middle ages were created in the form of artworks generally called weibermacht against such petticoat-government although it was actually just an excuse to draw women holding whips. Look up "Phyllis and Aristotle on Google images.
>>
>>35277716
>big wall of text
>no conclusion
Thanks a lot fag.
>>
>>35277514
>not wanting to be a tall and strong alpha man, but in the interior just wanting to be loved
>not wanting to have a cute,petite and little gf to protect and defend
>not wanting to be dominating by her in the nights like a little bitch
>not wanting to scare off niggas that try to cuck you because of your inmense strenght and ripped body
>>
>>35277716
i swear man sometimes i think there are demons posting ironically on 4chan
>>
>>35276441
only if its findom. Then its intolerably degenerate.
>>
>>35278112
>not wanting to be a weak little beta man who needs big strong gf to protect him
>not wanting a big butch muscle gf
>not wanting her to be so strong that she could effortlessly hold you down and rape you
>not want snuggle in her massive arms knowing she'll protect from anything
Shit taste my man.
>>
>>35276441
Yes
>man has power over woman
>they fuck like crazy and produce loads of children

>woman has power over man
>they stop having sex and don't have children

QED
>>
>>35278194
It's not your money.
>>
>>35277716
That was a good read. I enjoyed this.

But do you have a single fact to back any of that up?
>>
File: 10 out of 10.png (57KB, 272x367px) Image search: [Google]
10 out of 10.png
57KB, 272x367px
>>35278112
This is the truth of the patrician taste of femdom.
>>
Yeah I think it's pretty degenerate, but I fap to it anyway.

https://soundgasm.net/u/_opalescent_/F4M-Sending-A-Clear-Message

this audio is my irl fetish
>>
>>35278206
femdom is great independt of the body
is all about love in the most pure expression
>>
How do you even find a femme?
>>
>>35276441
I don't know, but truly seems to warp the minds of the men who get into it hardcore.
People forget how much of your personinty is hangnails under duress
>>
>>35276441
Only if you aren't a switch
>>
I just want videos of women being "dominant" out of desire. Not some abusive bullshit femdom crap, just women acting on their lust. Sometimes you find a gem where this happens. Or a JOI video that isn't abusive, it's just about a woman expressing lust. But most of the time it's either submissive vanilla sex or highly abusive dominant shit.
>>
>>35276441
>no gentle femdom caring gf
why even live
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.