[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The west is falling apart and you are crying about not having

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 19

File: carlcuck.jpg (39KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.jpg
39KB, 600x615px
The west is falling apart and you are doing what?

Sitting in your basement shitposting about how you can't get laid, genius.

Leave /r9k/, Acquire True Friends, Get Fit, Cleanse degeneracy
>>
File: Untitled.png (206KB, 1261x595px)
Untitled.png
206KB, 1261x595px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0NQdk0Er5A

What's your excuse?
>>
It's not falling apart. The smart people are staying home.
>>
>im going to stop the fall of the west?
>friends
>Gf
>getting
>implying
>stopping degeneracy
>how
>why
>>
I'm from the east so I couldn't care less
>>
File: Hotline-Miami-2-Phone-Calls[1].jpg (351KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hotline-Miami-2-Phone-Calls[1].jpg
351KB, 1920x1080px
>>35276221
Just something to do while I wait for the phone call . . .
>>
>>35276221

What if I told you I have friends, fuck around, am fit, and still don't give a shit about "The West" or "degeneracy."

Serious biz friendo that whole /pol/ bag is driven by some sort of deep inadequacy hangup. I don't give a mother fuck about /leftypol/ either. Politics are for fags my man, make shit cool for you and don't worry so much. It literally makes very little difference and you have essentially no control over what others do. You've been memed into grandpa ideas. You're almost definitely the same sort of triggered ideologue as Carl there. Two sides of the same coin you fucking nerd.

S T A Y S P O O K E D
>>
>>35276221
Get fucked /pol/

Its what wester society deserves. I wait with bated breath for it to collapse.
>>
DEVS VULT EVROPA VIKING WARRIORZZZZZZ
>>
File: IMG_0839.png (31KB, 876x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0839.png
31KB, 876x773px
Working on it anon. Slow but steady...
>>
>>35276221
Fuck the west and fuck you faggot
>>
>>35276221
west has already had its playtime, i can't wait for the eastern tiger to take over
>>
>>35276602
>and still don't give a shit about "The West" or "degeneracy."
Of course you don't. You thrive out of it.
>>
>>35276221
>Acquire True Friends
Been stuck on this step for 4 1/2 years
>>
>>35276221
I don't understand /r9k/, so many cute threads about anons posting animu, but also so many threads of idiots talking about "degeneracy" and "fascism". What's the problem?
>>
>>35276602

no shit, when money is all you care about, borders dont matter
>>
>>35276793
they're larping as """""((((traditionalist)))"""" vikings
>>
>>35276793
Shit stirrers who like whining about non problems who were duped into unironically following """""white supremacy""""" as an ideology, when the entire concept itself is nonsensical and only useful for triggering tumblrinas.
>>
I've never had a friend I don't care about others. If the world really collapsed I think that would be a great opportunity
>>
>>35276221
I thought Trump meant the west was saved. So now even when white nationalists have a government specifically in their favor everything is doomed?
>>
>>35276900
The only reason /pol/ liked Trump was that he pissed people off, particularly liberals. I have no fucking idea where the idea that he cares about white nationalism comes from. Richard Spencer and the KKK like him, but that's just a case of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".
>>
File: white aryan.png (162KB, 282x520px) Image search: [Google]
white aryan.png
162KB, 282x520px
If you are

>overweight
>wearing glasses
>pale
>weak

You need to get your life the FUCK together. Get a gym membership. The west NEEDS Aryan warriors to fight in the coming race war or niggers are going to breed us out of existence.
>>
File: 1478236823539.jpg (160KB, 618x643px) Image search: [Google]
1478236823539.jpg
160KB, 618x643px
>>35277084
Think I'm good, bro.
>>
>>35276836
>not wanting to be around violent shitskins is baaaaaaad
Howdy, Ahmed.
>>
>>35277116
I'd call that a pretty vast oversimplification, Anon.
>>
File: trump rare pepe.jpg (1MB, 1832x1754px) Image search: [Google]
trump rare pepe.jpg
1MB, 1832x1754px
>>35277109
You have to go back Jesus Rodriguez.
>>
>>35277125
But I'm white and I was born here legally from parents who were also born here legally from parents who were also born here legally.
>>
Thanks for voting right so it will go faster.

I dont have selfesteem so i turn off women faster then your fat neckbeard cousin.
>>
>>35277084
>>pale
Isn't the whole point of being aryan though you retard?
>>
File: 1485893676728.png (412KB, 476x685px) Image search: [Google]
1485893676728.png
412KB, 476x685px
>>35276221
>West is falling apart!
>The sky is falling!
>The collective might of all whites is some how threatened by opponents that lump us all in the same category and still expect to win
Yeah how about you take a walk outside and realize west is doing fine, even despite you planning your race war
If they try some uprising bullshit against us they will just seal their own fate, if you're worried about the west become a politician and stop shitposting on 4chan
All your fear mongering is doing is making the far right looks like bunch of morons
>>
I think I should be a politician it seems like easy shit.
>>
>>35277161
Political extremists of any stripe are delusional if they think their ideologies could ever become anything other than a fanatical cult in the first world today.
>>
>>35277153
No you idiot. Jews have brainwashed you to think being white means being pale and weak. Tanned white skin doesn't mean you're a nigger. Being Tanned is masculine and shows you live an active healthy life outdoors and aren't working behind a computer all day like a cuck.
>>
>>35276602
>Politics are for fags my man, make shit cool for you

Yes, out civilisation got to the level it has by people "making shit cool for themselves", didn't it?
>>
>>35276793
>What's the problem?

Degeneracy.
>>
File: 1481388097223.jpg (166KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
1481388097223.jpg
166KB, 864x864px
>>35277195
>Create external threat
>Bloat the external threat with propaganda and lies
>Be the rallying "savior" that offers solution to the threat
>Have a ego trip with the power of your new found moron followers

For SJW's/feminists/BLM etc the big bad is #WhiteDevil

For Stormies etc the big bad is #TheGreatOthers

Both sides are being played like a fiddle in meaningless fear mongering campaign that the ones orchestrating then abuse to make money and gain power

Anyone who fell for that should look in the mirror and check their pockets for the hand that picks it

White people aren't holding others back, they are just really indifferent about helping others in any way (just like all the other rich people)
If majority of white people were as racist as lefties say then there would be no minorities in white countries

Minorities aren't trying to take over, they are just trying to catch a piece of the American dream cake
If majority of minorities would be as bad as the rightos say there would have been an uprising already

Those that are doing that are small portions of extremists that will never have majority support

Go outside, live your life and stop eating the propaganda porridge of the pitiful ego trippers

>>35277306
There have always been degenerates, now days they are just more united and shown in the media
>>
>>35277318
>White people aren't holding others back, they are just really indifferent about helping others in any way (just like all the other rich people)

im fucking plying the myth of white privilege is true

>Minorities aren't trying to take over, they are just trying to catch a piece of the American dream cake

THEY CAN FUCKING HAVE IT. and do have it. jesus christ, you "go outside" and have a look at how many minorities have gotten rich in this country, how many minority CEOs there are, or you know what, just go to a rich part of a city and see how many rich minorities there are walking around.

you are a leftie, please just go ahead and admit it instead of pretending to be a fence-sitter with your voice of reason reddit paragraph and le pepe
>>
>>35276793
/pol/shit leakage that's tainted every board.
>>
>>35277318
>There have always been degenerates, now days they are just more united and shown in the media

>it's no big deal, it's just the same as it always has been, they're just forming groups to exercise their political power and are propagandising our children now, don't see what your problem is!
>>
>>35277420
>How about you raise your own children instead of letting media brainwash them
>Problem solved
Kids yearn for their parents approval, if you explain to them that this kind of behavior is disgusting and reason why they shouldn't follow that example your kids will listen to you unless you have been raising them like a football coach/drill sarge
>>
>>35277125
Tfw my name is Jesus, fucking go by my middle name, have to save up like half a grand to change it

What should my new name be?
>>
File: G G E R.jpg (17KB, 600x779px) Image search: [Google]
G G E R.jpg
17KB, 600x779px
>>35276221
my home is already gone

do you think i fucking connect to some slav's idea of the fucking "west" that's all baroque horseshit with some bauhaus thrown in

my culture is already fucking dead

there was like a year when I was seventeen that I had shit together and now it's all fucked with literally zero hope of recovery, and that's fine, I've reconciled myself to being adrift in a dying world, but fuck you if you want me to then adhere to your meme bullshit
>>
>>35277458
Pablo Pipito
>>
File: 7317f6-20130613-ap-interactive.jpg (47KB, 1000x696px) Image search: [Google]
7317f6-20130613-ap-interactive.jpg
47KB, 1000x696px
>>35277161
>Yeah how about you take a walk outside and realize west is doing fine, even despite you planning your race war

I'm almost starting to think that the ability to look more than a few seconds into the future and plan accordingly has been completely lost to most people.
>>
>>35277501
So, what you're actually talking about is not the west falling but rather the white race being diluted.

Those aren't necessarily the same thing.
>>
>>35277451
Okay, say I am somehow able to succeed in the near superhuman task of making sure the media, the education system, and my children's peers don't influence them.

Unless everybody else also does that, I can look forward to raising my children in a world where they are surrounded by all sorts of degenerate trash, and know that they will become social pariahs should they ever express any conservative opinion.

Sounds great.
>>
>>35277501
What's with all the text being whited out under your graph buddy?
>>
>>35277591
What is your solution to this grave problem then?
Thought police policing the degenerates and their behavior?
Media censorship denying the degenerates a platform to spew their bullshit from?

You should teach your children to see through bullshit instead of trying to silence those who spew bullshit, the degenerates have their right to their views no matter how moronic or wrong they are
>>
>>35277558
>Those aren't necessarily the same thing.

Maybe, depending on who is replacing them.

We're not being replaced by high IQ Japanese who admire Western culture and assimilate well, we're being replaced by low IQ races who want our gibsmedats and are propagandised by the left into hating whites.

When I can see people spewing the hateful, violent anti-white rhetoric they do, and it being supported, I cannot help but feel my children would not be safe in a country where whites are a minority.
>>
>>35276769
>change world by posting on 4chan.
>adapt to my environment, which is what evolution rewards.

Thinker.

>>35276802

I have enough cash to be comfortable. I don't care about borders. I live surrounded by fellow whites, they're pretty crummy as well.

>All nonwhites are lesser beings
>They're going to "genocide" us

Pick one.

>>35277291

Actually, yeah. Self-interest is a hell of a motivator. Pretty sure you lazy slobs are riding on the coattails of some pretty accomplished motherfuckers. Me too lol.

I'm going to sleep peacefully because I really, sincerely, do not give a fuck. Stay mad you spooked-ass incel fucking nerds. You're exactly like the lefty faggots, blaming these big weird abstractions and outgroups for your incapacity to live with any sense of satisfaction. I don't even try hard.
>>
>Cleanse Degeneracy

Yeah, no thanks. I'm not living out your spooks for you.
>>
>>35277661
Yeah, you're probably right, you should move out of the US. You know. For the sake of your imaginary future children.
>>
>>35277628
I don't know, it was just a graph I got from Google.

Here's a link to the full interactive one
http://minnesota.publicradio.org/features/2013/06/race/race-in-the-unted-states.shtml
>>
>>35276221
>The west is falling apart
*grabs popcorn*
>>
File: 1463595514492.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1463595514492.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>35276221
>The west is falling apart and you are doing what?
Being partly responsible for it, I guess.
>>
>>35276221
oh it's that thread again
>>
>>35277645
>What is your solution to this grave problem then?

Don't give their advocacy groups government funding.

Don't give government funding to any institution that censors or suppresses conservative talking points.

Don't have laws that shield them from criticism or discrimination based on their degeneracy.

>You should teach your children to see through bullshit
see >>35277591
>>
>>35277458
Sergei Vladimirovich Smirnov. Quints will confirm you have to do it.
>>
>>35277778

So close.

Viva Jesus.
>>
>>35277778
Oh fuuuggggg

Shhsjskwiwnehehe
>>
Because I'm a muzzie immigrant. The only ones who care about stopping it are the ones who want to genocide my people. I think I'll stay and watch the world burn from the sidelines.
>>
I don't think you understand the true implications, OP. Western society hasn't fallen; what we have is LATE STAGE western society.

The true red pill is that humanity is not made to exist in a society. If we want to continue with society, we have to shed our humanity, which simply isn't going to happen.

It's not that there is no longer any hope, it's that there never was any hope to begin with.
>>
>>35278269
Pls cite your sources pls
>>
west isn't falling apart

white males are just getting a taste of equality after being racist fucks enforcing shitty racist systems for decades

they can't compete so they squirm and shout and cry hoping people will give a shit about them again
>>
>>35278296
>Modern society is late stage western society
Modern society was born from the western society before it. It follows, then, that modern society is a stage of western civilization.

>humanity is not made to exist in society
We're evolved to live in tribes, not to live in nations. There is a ton of evidence from this, from the fact that modern society accounts for less than 1% of the total span of our time as a species, (ergo, we are not evolved for society) and the fact that agriculture, the original driving force of societal evolution, has generated far more suffering than it has gained in pleasure.

If humanity at it's standard capacity can't handle society well, it necessarily follows that we have to become less human in order to progress.

It should be obvious from this that there never was any hope.
>>
>>35276221
I'm happy that the west is falling apart.
>>
>>35278368
Why are there non-whites in white countries to begin with?
>>
>>35278383
>We're evolved to live in tribes, not to live in nations.

Perhaps if we modelled our nations on tribal principles, ie ethnostates, we would have a more stable system.
>>
>>35278425
>white countries
doesn't exist. this is what you get for creating colonies.
>>
>>35278449
It won't work. We simply are not nationalistic creatures. A good way to think of it, is that we emulate civilization on tribalist hardware.

We can make it 'work' by living under certain axioms, but it'll fall apart, at the end of the day. You might be able to stack some cards on unsteady ground, but you'll never be able to build an entire card house.
>>
>>35277084
>wearing glasses
i think that if people could go to the gym and train their eyes so that they didn't have to wear glasses they would
>>
>>35276221
The future of the west is of no concern to me if I do not propagate my genes in the first place.

>Step 1: Create a future
>Step 2: Secure the future
>>
>>35278493
Fuck off kike I can't wait to hang you
>>
>>35278383
>If humanity at it's standard capacity can't handle society well, it necessarily follows that we have to become less human in order to progress.
>if
I see no evidence that humanity at its standard not being able to handle society. I only see obstacles and hurdles and growing pains and progress. The answer isn't to "become less human", it's to use human ingenuity to meet whatever is thrown at us.
>>
>>35278643
Hang yourself, you'd have better odds of success.
>>
>>35278662
Have you not read any of my past posts? There is plenty of evidence to suggest that humanity can't handle society. I urge you to look deeper into it. Study the effects of the agricultural revolution on humanity. Study evolutionary psychology. It's all there. This isn't a comfortable truth to swallow, because in reality, there isn't much you and I can aid in solving the problem. But to deny the problem is to hide from the evidence.
>>
>>35276221

What makes you think anyone on this board can stop a historical process that was set in motion almost a century ago, retard?

And why should I save something that is so sick it tries to spread its illness to other parts of the world?
>>
>>35277161
when i take walks outside i see women covered head to toe in black pushing baby strollers and speaking arabic, brown teens smoking weed, 10 years olds talking about sucking dick and white girls with black guys. emergency sirens can be heard daily and people grasually flee the area. town was 99% white and peaceful when we came here 25 years ago. the internet isn't even an escape, as it's filled with people hiding in their big city apartments, gated communities or rural areas, never stepping outside without stepping inside their car, and all those people insis the things i see every single day don't exist
>>
>>35276221

Just let it die, let it go
>>
>>35278808
Capitalism and consumerism and American culture need to die anyway. What great things has it brought to humanity? Gak?
>>
>>35279045
>white girls with black guys
THE HORROR OH GOD MAKE IT STOP
>>
>>35279199
>t. SchIomo Shekelberg
>>
>>35276221
>The west is falling apart
Not really, the idiots are shouting, the smart talk quietly in their corner. If worse comes to worse, the smart knows when to leave.
>>
>>35279212
Lol because jews amirite
>>
>>35276221
back to /pol/ with your shit
>>
>>35279232
Jews or Jew puppets, yes.
>>
>>35279241
Hilarious. I'm never gonna get tired of this meme.
>>
>>35276221
How are any of those things going to help save the white race?
>>
>>35279199
just one thing listed out of many, why do you focus on this one, cuck fetish?
>>
>>35279253
>meme

It's not a meme.
>>
>>35279263
Sweet the it's not a meme meme sometimes this place is so meta I love it
>>
>>35279199
just one thing out of many, why focus on this one only? are you a cuck or a jew?
>>
>>35279274
"Sweet the it's not a meme meme sometimes this place is so meta I love it" meme
>>
File: 1452370807558.jpg (19KB, 449x449px) Image search: [Google]
1452370807558.jpg
19KB, 449x449px
>>35276261
Fuck off retarad

jasldkjg
>>
>>35276221
>The west is falling apart and you are doing what?

Contributing
orign
>>
i blame the Christians on /pol/ for pushing that degeneracy thing and making it a meme.

i remember back when Bush was in office, people started using the word degenerate on /pol/ because the media transformed over-night.
Snookie, Jersey Shore, Kardashians, 16 and Pregnant, it was the beginning of the end.

if you don't think the media is pushing degeneracy, you're just in denial.
>>
File: 1488588378282.jpg (31KB, 543x474px) Image search: [Google]
1488588378282.jpg
31KB, 543x474px
>>35276221
You can't just unwind the civilizational life cycle by lifting weights.
>>
>>35276221
>implying /r9k/ is not itself degenerate
>>
>>35276221
Your brain is fucked. Change your brain
>>
>>35280692
>use your fucked brain to unfuck your brain
great plan retard
>>
Don't care go away
>>
>>35276349
Stew Pud
Fag Gud
>>
File: GrilledKambling6.jpg (461KB, 1280x1393px)
GrilledKambling6.jpg
461KB, 1280x1393px
>>35280665
Hahaha I love these
>>
>>35276900
To me, Hillary meant certain swift destruction of the West, and trump was a temporary pause. The people are brainwashed and misled. With the entire media, Soros, and every single loud person concentrating their entire lives upon discrediting and undermining him, we will likely not see the end of this battle even in 8 years.
>>
>not living in the west
Problem solved, comrade
>>
>>35279045
>brown teens smoking weed

Most teens smoke weed and always have, famalam.

>white girls with black guys

Not an issue.

>women covered head to toe in black pushing baby strollers and speaking arabic

If they're not hurting anyone, then that's no one's business but their own.

>emergency sirens can be heard daily and people grasually flee the area

Sucks, but it's a normal part of urbanization, with whites or not.

>10 years olds talking about sucking dick

Only thing that's concerning.
>>
>>35276246
>pagan LARPfag
>>
File: 1392876806996.png (556KB, 695x660px) Image search: [Google]
1392876806996.png
556KB, 695x660px
>>35280665
>communism is responsible for the fall of rome

fuck off spengler
>>
>>35280862
>If they're not hurting anyone, then that's no one's business but their own
Why does this apply here but not to ten year old talking about cock? Both situations are outward displays of terrible ideology. The kid is going to influence his peers and treat sex as a thing you do with strangers when you're bored. The burka lady is going to both raise her children to think burkas are normal and women are inferior, and contributes to the societal normalization of non assimilation.
>>
>>35280868
All fucking traditions, high holidays and religion can be reduced to LARPfagging. At least paganism has actual roots in the countries.
>>
>>35276221
Fuck off /pol/tard Chad wannabe leave us robots alone
>>
>>35277084
3/4 of those and don't give a shit.
I don't want to be Arnold Schwarzenegger, I don't need to lift heavy weights on even a monthly basis, my eyesight is acceptable with or without my glasses and to be fair I am bothered about my weight but I don't want to go to ooga booga land to lift weights to deal with it.
I'll handle my issues with excercise in my own home, if I have to buy some equipment for myself then by god I will, but at most I only ever plan to reach otter mode again and lose my excess fat.
>>
File: lying-jew.jpg (163KB, 1200x586px) Image search: [Google]
lying-jew.jpg
163KB, 1200x586px
>>35277228
>Tanned white skin doesn't mean you're a nigger. Being Tanned is masculine

This is true, my brother! you spread the truth!
>>
File: images (2).jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>35276221
>get fit
theres literally no reason to, except getting laid.
As long as Im not fat Im fine.
>>
>>35276221
I'm not having kids and hate everyone, so why should I give a shit?
>>
File: Improvement.png (410KB, 540x709px) Image search: [Google]
Improvement.png
410KB, 540x709px
Nah, I dont wanna dood
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.