[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone /loseagoodfriend/ before? I just lost one of 8 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1472515455049.jpg (18KB, 611x548px) Image search: [Google]
1472515455049.jpg
18KB, 611x548px
Has anyone /loseagoodfriend/ before? I just lost one of 8 years and it fucking blows.
>>
>>35276191
Tell story OP
My friends sort of fade away so no story matierial
>>
File: 1487184506563.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1487184506563.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
Fuck you Tyler and your LoL shit
This is why we never talk anymore.

I still miss you.
>>
File: IMG_4225.jpg (205KB, 960x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4225.jpg
205KB, 960x580px
>>35276191
I once had a friend of 6 years be an idiot and tell his dad about my families weed smoking and selling.
>Told him me and my bros smoked
>Told him my dad smoked and sold him weed
>My dad sold super discounted and he didn't get any laced shit (that's a problem in Texas)
His self righteous dad could have fucked us over big time considering my dad was on parole at the time. It was easy to get over him since my brothers browse the chan and I can more easily relate to them but it was hard not having someone out side your family.
>Godspeed anon
>>
>>35276191
Fuck you Justin.
>>
>>35276243
>be me and friend, good friends
>had same interests, liked the same things, developed multiple inside jokes only we would understand
>he told me once that our friendship was so strong nothing could break it (lol)
>he introduces me to his other friends, we hit it off quickly
>he suddenly leaves them, saying that he hates them and never wants to see them again
>im still in it which he hates, and he doesnt like how they try to talk to him
>so i tell the group to leave him alone, they dont listen and start pissing him off
>he gets pissed at me because i told them to leave him alone
>fast forward to today, i decided to go see the group again since why not
>he gets pissed at me since im "letting them win"
>confused.jpg
>i go and ask them what he means, they decide to go piss him off again
>he gets pissed, this time going off about how i abused his trust and told me that i "missed the bigger picture" and he told me that our friendship is pretty much over unless i wanna restart from square one

Strong friendship my ass, it broke due to shitty teen drama tier garbage, im contemplating if i wanna even bother with it
>>
recently had a friend of 7 years die of a drug overdose.
Took it pretty hard, we started smoking pot together when we were about 15. He later began taking oxy from his dads cabinet, which quickly developed into a full blown opiate addiction. After 2 overdoses and a year in jail, he still never got a handle on his addiction.
I think the hardest part for me was being there from the very beginning of his life of drug use up until the end, watching him completely lose himself to drugs over the span of a few years, yet never truly reaching out and trying to help him. In fact, I feel like I made things worse, and feel semi-responsible for the situation, I didn't really do anything to help him, in fact, I was doing shit like bringing him cigarettes and alcohol while on house arrest and loaning him money. I now have to live with the fact that I allowed myself to ignore how irresponsible of a friend I was, and how my carelessness played a role in the death of my friend.
I feel like a huge fucking piece of shit.
I'm sorry, Riley.
>>
>>35276455
no offense, but your friend sounds kinda autistic. What kind of friends are you guys hanging out with that bully each other? What are you, 16? Tell the other kids to grow the fuck up, or tell your boyfriend to grow a set of nuts
>>
I had friend for two years in elementary school before my family had to move and I was separated from him. Still daydream of a reunion with him sometimes... But it has been 13 years and I didn't keep any contact, so I doubt he even remembers me.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.