[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You save a wizard from getting hit by a truck. As a reward, he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

You save a wizard from getting hit by a truck. As a reward, he offers you a magic ring. Which one do you take?

>The ring of double sleep
When wearing this ring, the time you spend sleeping has a double effect. For example, sleeping for 4 hours with this ring will give you the effect of 8 hours sleep.

>The ring of no bad body odor
Upon wearing this ring, your body will not emit any negative odors. Your farts won't stink, your sweat won't smell, no bad breath.

>The ring of no balding
While wearing this ring, your head won't go bald. It will still become grey with age as normal.

>The ring of the Master Gardener
>Touching a dying plant while wearing this ring tells you what the plant is suffering from. Whether it's lack of sunlight, water, nutrients, a sickness, parasites, etc. If the plant is healthy already, it tells you what would make it's conditions more optimal

>Dual rings of togetherness
A set of two rings. Wearing either of these rings will draw you towards the other ring, no matter where in the world it is, you will always know it's direction. Both rings can be used by a separate person, both people can always find each other.
>>
Together ring
Leave it at home so I always know how to come back
>>
The gardening one.

I'm a gardener.
>>
Double sleep is fucking top tier as hell. Especially if you work out. You would just always feel great.
>>
>>35275640
Double sleep fucking sucks because I love sleeping. Fuck that, I don't want to be awake longer and need to eat more food.

Body odor is kind of meh.

Balding is kind of tempting, but I don't think I'm at a big risk to go bald.

Master gardener intrigues me, because I feel as though that's the only option that I could monetize fairly easily.

Togetherness also presents me a fairly interesting monetization opportunity, but I don't think it's worth the effort. It seems like gimmicky garbage with GPS nowadays.

So I suppose master gardener. Time for me to become a farming consultant, and additionally help greenhouses and home gardeners for a fee. Lots of business opportunities.
>>
>>35275708
If you get the sleep ring you only have to wear it at night. So you won't even have to look like a gaylord that wears rings!
>>
>>35275708
Unless you like sleeping all day
>>
>>35275661
But surely you know where you live?

Ring of double sleep would be best. You gain more time to play games.
>>
>>35275640
Probably the sleep one.

I would rent it to big shots for lots of money.
>>
>>35275729
You'd just sleep longer. Sleep 8 hours and you wake up having rested for 16! Imagine that!
>>
>>35275640
Likely double sleep.
>>
>>35275755
Not if I get very lost across the globe or in some distant magical woods

It would be very comforting to always feel that familiar tug. It's practicality is secondary.

>>35275759
I'd rather have the opposite. After sleeping for a certain amount of time I can't sleep anymore no matter how hard I try. It would be better if I could have a ring of half sleep so I could sleep for 24 hours a day instead of 12
>>
>>35275640
>>The ring of double sleep

Oh shit that would be SO awesome! I take that one!
There is just too little time for all the things I have to do!
>>
>>35275640
Double sleep tbqh.
>>
>>35275640

definitely the second one. my gastrointestinal situation is less than optimal right now
>>
>>35275640
I wouldn't use double sleep for any advantages since I'm lazy. Might as well go with ring of no balding since I like my hair and it is getting a little worse.
>>
>>35275640
Double sleep is busted for gainz.
>>
File: why does this exist.png (118KB, 509x416px) Image search: [Google]
why does this exist.png
118KB, 509x416px
Does the ring of no balding regenerate hairline? Otherwise I'll take the sleep ring.
>>
Double sleep more time for video games
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.