[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: write a leetter.jpg (29KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
write a leetter.jpg
29KB, 650x366px
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it. Let it all out. I'll start:
Dear K,
Last night I dreamt of you, as I have come to do most nights. As the months creep on me I should think that soon your image should fade away from my mind and I will be free from the face that tortures me with every delicate contour. I should think that the voice which tortures me with its soothing compassion will be forgotten from my ears. I'm not sure whether to think this a good or bad thing. I think some part of me derives a malign pleasure from allowing myself to fester away by indulging in the poetry of my love for you. My mind has you into the verse of every song I listen to; you are the far-away lover of a sailor, the thorn in Sinatra's heart, the sad eyed lady of the lowlands and the mystical wife of Bob Dylan - my very own teenage prayer. I am addicted; utterly obsessed. I know deep down that you are not half of what my foolhardy mind has abstracted you into, nonetheless, you are the only one who has ever made me feel this way. Before I met you, I had never loved another woman for more than a week. I had hoped the same would happen with you, but alas, the mind wants what it can't have.
Yours sincerely,
A
>>
Dear OP
ur gay
Yours sincerely
Anxiety
>>
Dear Mumsy,
Thank you for always being caring and supportive. I feel really blessed to have you as my Mother. I love you with all my heart.
Your son,
anonymous
>>
Dear OP,
Your posts are always too fucking long and you seem to have this idea in your head that I'm going to read the entire thing. I can assure you that that is not the case. All the same, I wish you the best.

Your always,
Anonymous.
>>
>>35275497
Dear my younger sister,
I am so sorry for how I ratted you out to mom that one time. I still hate you.
Signed,
M
>>
Tho' the days are long,
Twilight sings a song,
Of the happiness that used to be;
Soon my eyes will close,
Soon I'll find repose,
And in dreams you're always near to me.

[Chorus]
I'll See You In My Dreams
Hold you in my dreams,
Someone took you out of my arms,
Still I feel the thrill of your charms,
Lips that once were mine,
Tender eyes that shine,
They will light my way tonight,
I'll See You In My Dreams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgJ0GHXqAyI
>>
It's gotten to the point where it seems like you guys are just fucking with me. Like, you just went down a list of schizo symptoms and made them all come true.

There is clearly a lot of money being thrown into this and a lotttttt of time. It's clearly an organization and not just an individual. The things achieved could only be done by the government for sure though.

So you're telling me I'm part of a government conspiracy that hides the fact I'm a transexual hermaphrodite alien descendant directly from Hitler and I am also the protagonist of an entertainment show that was meant to save the world by making people forget the real problems?

So here is what's going to happen. On March 15th I will go to court because I'm getting sued for not paying my bills. In the courtroom I talk to a psychiatrist where I reveal all of this, ending up being pardoned for the bills while tossed into an institution. I then spend the rest of my days rotting away in a straight jacket.

What about the witnesses for the steps on the roof? The fucked up fan and light? What about the attackers on my facebook? What about the threats I received from James and Renee? About wanting to ruin my life? The death threats from James?

Whats the point of all of this?
>>
>>35275514
th-thanks

oringeux
>>
File: tumblr_m4ib2zQAyH1r8uyogo1_500.jpg (67KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4ib2zQAyH1r8uyogo1_500.jpg
67KB, 500x667px
D,

You looked really beautiful today. I am really excited about hanging out with you today - I have been looking forward to it all week!

S
>>
Dear A,
I write to you because I thought we could have shared a future. You truly are an ideal woman and a better person than me. I love the way you loved when it rained. I love hard of a worker you are. I love your natural maternal instincts that shine through every action you did. I don't know what I did. But I love you. And I can't call you mine. That hurts me to say more than anything else in the world. I know I won't ever meet another girl like you. Goodnight A :)
>>
Its just... the things you guys have done are so elaborate that if you wanted to hurt me you would have just killed me. Why would you spend so much time and money just to get someone determined insane? That sounds incredibly wasteful.

It's just getting to the realm of absurdity. Aliens now? ALIENS? Then again you do have the ability to modify my dreams and control what my cat does. Every now and then I will hear different noises, a "Beeeepppoooooo" in my ear. The way my cat's tail will react at different times tell me that she is being hit with some kind of noise that I can't hear. The way she comes to me when I am about to get extremely sad or when I get an answer right.

When I said the movement was "The new new art" I noticed my curtain/blanket this morning with the circles had light shining through it which produced mucha type patterns.

That goldish theory. That when I get out of this and you give me unlimited resources I will become huge.

I guess "follow the blue" will be the cops when they show up. The whole "Don't bring a knife to a gunfight, you'll lose." thing. You have been gearing me up for a fight but is it not against them?
>>
>>35275993
andddd

While watching those documentaries you guys made a few parts repeat themselves. First about the sci-fi chips and then the part about a broken valve jeopardizing the mission.

First part is you have chips in my head but that's more schizo shit. The second part could be the fact I should have never been born was part of a botched vasectomy? or is it about something inside me that was broken and not working right?
>>
>>35276038
stop shitting up these threads please, you post the same shit all the time and it's getting really tedious to read. I wish I could hide all your posts but I can't
>>
>>35276077
oh shut up guys this board is all fake like everything else.

it's annoying when you do things like this. You're not fooling me with this stuff. I'm still going to post honestly about everything. That's how I roll.
>>
>>35275497
Anthony? blox
>>
>>35276077
this. you're annoying as all hell, please fuck off.
>>
>>35275775
what in the fug did you do to my second best waifu

also that is gay
>>
File: 1467092553879.jpg (68KB, 575x700px) Image search: [Google]
1467092553879.jpg
68KB, 575x700px
@35275775
Thank you I wish I could say the same about you. I am also looking forward to hanging out with you today, drink faster.
>>
File: 1465448460950.jpg (74KB, 500x619px) Image search: [Google]
1465448460950.jpg
74KB, 500x619px
>35275775
okay fine this is the last try

YOU'RE A QT ALSO AND I LOOK FORWARD TO HANGING OUT WITH YOU ALL THE TIME

ALSO STOP CIRCLE JERKING IN MY THREAD
>>
>>35276551
haters gonna hate.

Hopefully this is over soon and I'll never have to come here ever again. Hopefully I'll be able to live a real life.

And you guys can focus on another subject.

You conditioned me to not care about people getting on my nerves, so congratulations. I'm just going to keep doing me like I always have.
>>
File: 20.jpg (780KB, 1280x1869px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
780KB, 1280x1869px
Dear R,

You're the best. I mean it.

You are having a hard time right now but things are going to get easier. One year left and then we're never going to be alone again.

I know you're hurting now and things seem so bleak, but if we keep trying, we will succeed.

I miss you every minute you're not with me.

I love you, to the moon and back.

Always, E.

Pic related ;333
>>
I still can't figure out what all the incest things are about. Who was fucking their sister?

Was it me? Was R somehow related to me... and if so why the fuck did you guys set us up? In middle school someone once asked me if I was Mexican? Native? Was my aunt T my real mother? She had shaky as fuck hands from what I remember.. which would make sense. Her also being R's mother could... kinda be possible? She was adopted too or something?

My Aunt A is watching that little girl right? That's not my daughter though, it's Anthony's. Just... I guess this makes sense if all the actors knew one another. You all would have been talking. The photo I have of him as a baby pretty much confirms this. They look identical.

So if R isn't related to me... was she doing things with her brother A? They seemed awfully close and touchy. As well, that drawing she did looked identical to him. It would explain the whole "I WANT TO FIGHT." bullshit you guys keep throwing out there. Why would I want to fight him? Why would I want to fight any of them?

There is incest somewhere and it's weirding me out thinking about who it is. More clues are that luke skywalker posts and we all know when I was at my thinnest I looked just like Luke from A New Hope. "Skywakka" Since I didn't bone the sister I grew up with... who the fuck are you guys talking about?

The Momcest shit as well. What the fuck is that about? Did I have fucked up dreams where I talked in my sleep? Haven't we already established that you guys can alter my dreams? Just what, exactly, have I been talking about in my sleep? I sure as fuck have no desires AT ALL to have sex with my fucking mother.

So the incest shit is the thing I haven't figured out yet. It's been everywhere, even in mr. robot. Not counting the sister kiss, but parts of the background would say "*NCEST**" and the like.
>>
Dear C

I want to be happy you've met somebody stable. I really do. But I'm a selfish cunt, and I'm afraid I'll never get over you. I still havent after not talking for 3 years.

M
>>
>>35277946
Since you guys don't want me to have any more babies I can't imagine you would have let R, I, or V give birth to a new me. That child in that photo isn't mine and I'm somewhat relieved. Before all of this I would have been ecstatic that was my kid but after this... NOW? How the fuck can you guys expect me to raise a kid while going through this?

I am in no place to raise a kid right now. I wouldn't be even IF I wasn't thrown into the middle of all of this. I need to figure some shit out. I need to deal with my origin, deal with being adopted, deal with being the center of a conspiracy, deal with being born a hermaphrodite, deal with being raised as the wrong sex, deal with becoming an ADULT WOMAN, I have to deal with figuring out WHAT THE FUCK REALITY IS FOR FUCK'S SAKE. I CAN'T RAISE A KID NOT KNOWING WHAT THE REAL LIFE IS EVEN LIKE.

Every moral, value, and understanding of the world I have gathered has been completely tossed out the window. None of it is real. None of it matters. Everything I know could be completely the opposite of what other's experience. How do you raise a kid telling them "Hey, just so you know every hardship and trial in your life is designed by a committee to fuck with your hand so that in the future you'll be conditioned to be a specific way so you can save the fucking planet. Oh, why you of 7.5billion people? Because fuck you, that's why."
>>
>>35277039
Evan?
This might actually be you jfc what the hell
>>
>>35275497
Dear Nathan.........I love you from the bottom of my heart. Though you are only 14, you have brightened my life more than i ever thought possible.

I'm so glad we're friends. I know you'll grow up and make friends your own age, and that's ok.

Thank you for being a part of my life.
>>
Dear V,
I don't know what's happening to me. When I'm not distracted by some stupid anime, I can't help but cry. I miss you too much.
And I don't even know where and when can I see you. I'm sorry I was too afraid to talk to you last time.
Still, I hope you can believe in me again.
Love you,
A. L.
>>
>>35277988
sarah????

4eudasisd
>>
>>35278251
How many names do I have for you people? Or how many god damn fucking people are going through this?

Are there other people that are getting movies, music, and more made just for them? How many? Is it at the same large scale as me? What about all the fashion? The New New Art?
-
Eve (that's the name I chose BTW. RIP Allen)
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.