[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When hot girls are feminists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Feels bad man. TFW you like Tom boys and soft butch girls but most of them are so regressive
>>
i didn't rape them. who raped them?
>>
>>35275180
>tomboys
>hot

Just tell everyone you want to fuck dudes
>>
File: 98590890.jpg (4KB, 166x200px)
98590890.jpg
4KB, 166x200px
>tfw shift my personality depending on the gf
I currently have 2 social justice warrior e-gf's, a muslim hating white e-gf from Kazakhstan who laughs at refugees drowning, a real life sjw gf, and a real life /pol/ autist gf.

it's very easy, just act like how they would want you to
>>
>>35275519
sociopathy sounds like a laugh a minute
>>
>>35275180
>source slutwalk

Yeah, I'll pass on these crazy bitches. I dated two crazy feministic liberal closet sluts and I'm so glad I dodged those bullets. Never the fuck again.
>>
>>35275180
Its a real shame indeed
>>
>>35275180
got any sauce on the short haired one? bangs and jawlines are so fucking sexy
>>
File: aaa.jpg (571KB, 855x1600px)
aaa.jpg
571KB, 855x1600px
Is she feminist?
>>
>>35276806
no she's a child you fucking pedo
>>
>>35276850
But the Ag-Ag is now 18.
>>
>>35275519
>and a real life /pol/ autist gf.

Can I have that one?
You already have so many.
>>
>>35275180
>TFW you like Tom boys and soft butch girls
It's nice to know I'm not alone in this feel, it doesn't seem to me though that they'd generally be feminists.
>>
>>35275519
>just act like how they would want you to

>thinks he's a crafty puppet master
>is actually just a beta pushover
>>
>tfw only like girls who are into anime and video games
>can't stand talking to women who aren't
>>
Where does one find right wing women?

Almost every woman I meet is a leftist.
Even the more conservative ones have bought into feminist bullshit since it's fucking everywhere, they're not nearly as bad as the girls in the OP picture, but they still don't want children until they're 35 and act like men, but not quite in a "FUCK THE PATRIARCHY" manner.

I need a /pol/ gf.
>>
File: IMG_3479.gif (971KB, 160x160px)
IMG_3479.gif
971KB, 160x160px
>>35275180
Patrician fetish desu

>>35277144
Having strong convictions is a msculine trait too...
>>
>>35275494
OP here. I do like fucking dudes. Tomboys are not the same thing and occupy a different space in my head.
>>
>>35276991
It's become a trend amongst feminists to dress and act this way
>>
>>35275519
>e-gf's
>>
>>35277144
white women are like 47% likely to be conservative according to most polls.

problem is that those women are all like 30+ years old.

that's just the lifecycle of age vs politics. people tend to be left when they're young and slowly become right as they age and start making more money and hating brown people more.

why do you think nearly all "queers" and "transgenders" are under 25? it's because their brains literally haven't even fully formed yet, specifically the decision making and consequence weighing portions of it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.