[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friday Night [spoiler]Trap[/spoiler] Bread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: FelixArgyle_Peg.png (900KB, 1280x1570px) Image search: [Google]
FelixArgyle_Peg.png
900KB, 1280x1570px
Join the thread, get some (you)s, touch your weewee, and enjoy the beautiful girls(male)
>>
File: yaoi_3.png (737KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
yaoi_3.png
737KB, 1000x1200px
>>35274993
It's about time. Here's a cute 2D girl(male)
>>
Don't fall for the trap meme.

About 40% of trans people have AIDs, they're the sluttiest people imaginable. I tried getting a trans girlfriend, and it was a huge mistake. She started topping me, which was really painful because her dick was bigger than mine, and tried to convince me to use HRT so I could "become cute like her". Eventually she started sneaking testosterone blockers into my food, which I didn't learn about for like eight months, and when I couldn't get hard she would always top me. When I started growing breasts I had an argument with her and we broke up, a couple months later I realized she had given me AIDs from fucking me so often.

Believe me, never do it. I'm impotent now and have resigned myself to being a gay bottom.
>>
Why did you do it OP?
>>
>>35275247
traps aren't the problem, she's just a shitty person

t. exclusively submissive trap without aids who respects people
>>
>>35275486
>exclusively submissive
So you've never initiated anything? Never asked for a kiss or anything? Never resisted even a tiny bit?
>>
>>35275247
>About 40% of trans people have AIDs, they're the sluttiest people imaginable.

well yeah that's what happens to fetishists

homosexuality and transgenderism is just a fetish
>>
File: IMG_20170301_231134.jpg (58KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170301_231134.jpg
58KB, 540x304px
Can someone tell me if i have any potential at all to become a trap? I haven't done much work towards it besides losing weight but I want to know if I even have a chance of looking like one after I start doing everything I can to look more feminine and then crossdressing when I'm done.

yes I'm 18 and yes I know I'm hideous currently https://imgur.com/ZVvYt3g
>>
>>35275247
Maybe you dated a bad person
>>
>>35275575
Well your skin is smooth and your face is roundish so you're already off to a good start.
Hormones and shit will help you look feminine but you need to regularly spend time hanging out with girls to pick up how they talk and act.

You've definitely got potential, don't waste it.
>>
>>35275575
Nose needs some work if you want to pass
>>
File: 1488600405127.png (62KB, 382x395px) Image search: [Google]
1488600405127.png
62KB, 382x395px
>>35275684
What if I'm a NEET who doesn't live close to people and I never learned how to drive? Is hanging out with girls that important?
>>
>>35275247
Godspeed. Sober they're worse than slutty drunk girls
>>
>>35275768
Yes it's important, it's what separates girly boys from feminine traps.
Get a job and learn to drive you lazy fuck.
Good night, good luck.
>>
>>35275247
You lost credibility at "starting topping me". But please, write a more detailed version.
>>
>>35275247
your life is an absolute disaster. why haven't you killed yourself yet holy shit.

>gay
>aids
>impotent
>breats
>a man

jesus
>>
>>35275247
>About 40% of trans people have AIDs
source?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.